• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tori sinclair and blonde friend (f/f, *5)

Drago69 said:
Such a hassle to use hacha? you mean, it's so hard to take 5 seconds and combine the vids? geez..

Thanks coolman!

Hascha realy does suck - never made it work though its not for lack of trying - dont mean to do u down, its great people post this stuff - just letting u know we cant use it

Starting, i believed than this clip was that where Tori and this blonde are in a office (Dressed, not in underware like here) ticlking her feet each, then i didn't donwload this. Now, than i know than is another clip i did decide to download it and it's a good tickling clip !!. Thanks you for sharing coolman !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

-right-click each zip to your desktop.
create new folder and unzip all files to this new folder. Yes you can name it, fun
unzip the hacha program to this newly created folder. and then run the first file which is numbered the lowest.
It's simple and damn well worth it. You don't need to be a graduate of
MIT, or CalTech to figure this out. a few minutes out of the hours spent at your computer is not much to do.

Hi I hate hacha too because you put the best files with this format and to me is not good to post it in this way please try to do something
Thanks

isn't there a separate area for the hacha downloads? please all, observe that and no one will complain

This way of downloading clips seems to get about a 50/50 reaction as to what it's worth. It's either a snap to do and that half of the people can't understand what all the fuss is for or it's a pain in the butt to use for the other half and not worth the hassle to use. I am a member of the 50% that's in the in the latter group and I totally agree with them.

Look at date of post, when this clip was posted wouldn't exist "the splits" forum (many people speak without read). Besides the poster said clearly splitted with hacha, so anybody who don't want use this tool, simply go ahead into next thread.

LOL! I posted this 1 year ago, and you're all still whining about Hacha? Nice to see some things never change 😉

hacha is a paina ina thea assa!
Windows media is the best as far as the majority is concerned, myself included.

Your effort is appreciated however for posting clips but when it is an "effort" to load, it becomes a waste of time trying.

TTD

I avoided Hacha for some time. It was simple to learn. Though as I fortunately have access to high-speed internet from time to time it makes it worth while. If you don't like the clip and have to download by dial-up, it.. is no good. Bigger files for the most part mean longer and better quality clips. Not to name names, but some posts of clips are just a few seconds and would be better off for all if the postings were still-pics. It's the same difference and would would save on server space, downloading, bandwidth and such.

Last edited:
I think the main objection is that any "split" files are to be placed in "The Splits" forum

some people do not read. This clip was originally posted here before the splits section existed. I'll also defend Hacha, though I have never used it. Hacha is not a format, it is a program to split large files. Clips split with hacha may be .wmv format, .rm, .mpeg, or something else. The reason for using hacha or any split program is that this forum only allows 2 MB for each file you attach. If a clip is larger than 2 MB, it must be split into smaller files to be posted here.
Capeche?
Read and learn. Buy some space and let people post larger clips there without hacha, or suck it up and deal.

Tru actually I thought it was a pain before. Now I find it really easy to use. Set up two folders one for splits and one for unzipped splits. When you double click the file in splits have the unzipped splits folder open and just move it into there. Once they are all unzipped just pop them together and voila its a file. Good luck.

Hi

Hi people, you know if anybody wants to use hacha ok, if there are people that don't want to use hacha ok, for me the most important is to share, if I want to look the file I will try to understand and use. Coolman thanks for share. 😎

coolman said:
final one: includes hacha.

now, extract all to the same directory, run hacha, click PEGAR and select the tor2.mpg. file, then PEGAR ARCHIVOS.
well im thankful u take the time to post. no matter how u post. thanks again

If you are not willing to use hacha, then why do you look in the splits forum? If you would just stay out of the forum, then you wouldn't get frustrated. Anyway, hacha is easier to use than just about any other utility I've seen. It's not our fault you refuse to learn and grow with the rest of the world, so why make us suffer through your stubborn litany of anguish and frustration? I mean no offense by these comments, but it just seems like common sense. If you don't want to use hacha, don't. You do not need to attack others for using it; that is just plain rude.

I swear I wish you people would stop posting in hacha and just minimize the size of the file. I hate hacha..its such a damn hassle. I never used it and aint starting now

you're an idiot, hacha is 78KB...there's no excuse to complain. If it were in the MB's, MAYBE it would be a problem, but you're talking about saving less than a second by eliminating hacha which would have to be found everytime you needed it, I'm glad it's usually included. There are 2 buttons in hacha, granted it's spanish, but there's not MANY options, you have a 50-50 chance of getting it to work. If it's truely a hassle, you're either not trying, or bringing back to my opening statement

you're an idiot

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back