• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

torturing a family member

Sockstickler said:
I think that would come down to whether or not you could still reach her on the ceiling 😎

EXACTLY! :wooha: 😱
Unfortunately for poor me, digging my finger and toe nails into the ceiling to hold on would leave many deadly ticklish weakspots desperately vulnerable! 😱 😀
Talk about a ticklish predicament. Hold onto the ceiling to escape the tickle-lover or fall into his mad clutches and endure a lifetime of highpitched hysterics!! *gulp* what's a ticklish girl to do???

I think i'd better stick with the ceiling for as long as i can hold it... Too bad it's only 2.5 metres above the floor! 😎 😛

Many blessings 😉

Chickles_:) said:
Unfortunately for poor me, digging my finger and toe nails into the ceiling to hold on would leave many deadly ticklish weakspots desperately vulnerable! 😱 😀
Talk about a ticklish predicament. Hold onto the ceiling to escape the tickle-lover or fall into his mad clutches and endure a lifetime of highpitched hysterics!! *gulp* what's a ticklish girl to do???

I think i'd better stick with the ceiling for as long as i can hold it... Too bad it's only 2.5 metres above the floor! 😎 😛

Many blessings 😉
*Goes out to my garage* Hmmm, now where's that ladder?

Many blessings 😉
Now that wouldn't happen to be a challenge, now would it? 😉 Sounds like fun to me. 😀

For Those Who Have Tickle Tortured Family Members..

Did it start out that way on purpose? Or did you plan it?

ILove2Tickle said:
Now that wouldn't happen to be a challenge, now would it? 😉 Sounds like fun to me. 😀

Challenge?? Moi? *Chickles bats eyelashes and points innocently at herself* 😎
EEEK!! 😱 Help! *Chickles quickly digs her fingernails back into the ceiling*. Hey, Socks! No fair, put the ladder away right now!
Okay, please put the ladder away? pretty please? :tounge:
Help! Somebody!😱 :amazed:

Actually, this kind of reminds me of the game my brothers and i sometimes played. I'd have a minute to curl in a ball with whatever defensive things i could pull around me and then they had five minutes to see if they could tickle me loose. 😛

Many blessings,

EEEK!! 😱 Help! *Chickles quickly digs her fingernails back into the ceiling*. Hey, Socks! No fair, put the ladder away right now!

Actually, this kind of reminds me of the game my brothers and i sometimes played. I'd have a minute to curl in a ball with whatever defensive things i could pull around me and then they had five minutes to see if they could tickle me loose. 😛

Many blessings,
*chuckles* Actually, I've played that game with my siblings a long time ago. You wouldn't happen to be in Utah, would you? It would be fun to find out if I could tickle you loose. 😉 it would be fun to see if I could reach you, if somehow you did grab the ceiling....

ILove2Tickle said:
*chuckles* Actually, I've played that game with my siblings a long time ago. You wouldn't happen to be in Utah, would you? It would be fun to find out if I could tickle you loose. 😉 it would be fun to see if I could reach you, if somehow you did grab the ceiling....

*heehee*

Believe me, Ilove2ticklers, when my weakspots are teased, i can be like a cat on the curtains!! :tounge: As for having you tickle me loose with or without a ladder,,, it would be fun to have you try! 😉

PM me some time.😛

Many blessings,
I'd bet it didn't even take them one minute 🙂

*heehee*

Believe me, Ilove2ticklers, when my weakspots are teased, i can be like a cat on the curtains!! :tounge: As for having you tickle me loose with or without a ladder,,, it would be fun to have you try! 😉

PM me some time.😛

How close are you to a ceiling fan??? We can get some feathers and attach them to the fan blades, turn the fan on.....you get the point...er tickle

Lol

MistressValerie said:
I certainly hope so 😀

Much to her chagrin.

I didn't have sex with her and I wasn't a virgin, but it was one of the most erotic moments of my life, and looking back a huge sexual awakening for me.

Sockstickler said:
I'd bet it didn't even take them one minute 🙂

Oooh *swats your chest* oh ye of little faith :tounge:

LOL Okay, okay, so you're pretty close. *hides face* I confess i practically never won. 😛

Many blessings,

piercearrow33 said:
How close are you to a ceiling fan??? We can get some feathers and attach them to the fan blades, turn the fan on.....you get the point...er tickle

EEEEEEEEK! :wooha: HELP! No please! Not the feathers!! Please don't turn on the FA-HA-HA-HA-N!!!! LOL. :tounge:

Did i say how much i adore tickle-evil geniuses! 😀😀

Many blessings,

EEEEEEEEK! :wooha: HELP! No please! Not the feathers!! Please don't turn on the FA-HA-HA-HA-N!!!! LOL. :tounge:

Many blessings,
Yeah, but see, you're thinking too small there, dude. That fan only has two settings, on and off. Here. *sets up ladder, unscrews old fan, and attaches new one* There. This has five settings from snicker to giggle to chuckle to laugh to hysterical!

Oooh *swats your chest* oh ye of little faith :tounge:

LOL Okay, okay, so you're pretty close. *hides face* I confess i practically never won. 😛

Many blessings,
Hmmm, ok, a minute and a half 😎

Sockstickler said:
Yeah, but see, you're thinking too small there, dude. That fan only has two settings, on and off. Here. *sets up ladder, unscrews old fan, and attaches new one* There. This has five settings from snicker to giggle to chuckle to laugh to hysterical!

OH MY GAWD!! :shocked: It's at setting number 2 and i'm already hysterical! HELP! Plea-hease! the feathers keep tickling! I'm going to fa-ha-ha-ha-all! AAAAAAAAAAK! :amazed:

You guys are even meaner than my brothers were!! -or maybe not. 😉 😀 I don't know about everybody else but my bros actually were quite devious at times.😱

Many blessings,

Hiya Socks,,, :happy:
LOL!!
*Chickles grins playfully* Care to test that theory? 😎😛
Anytime, anyplace mon ami 😎

Many blessings,

Were you implying that I am an evil genius? If so, I kinda like that.

piercearrow33 said:
Were you implying that I am an evil genius? If so, I kinda like that.

Imply? Imply?😉 I thought it was totallly obvious! :tounge:
It's definitely a title you've earned. 😎 *heehee*

Many blessings oh evil tickle-genius!😀

Imply? Imply?😉 I thought it was totallly obvious! :tounge:
It's definitely a title you've earned. 😎 *heehee*

Many blessings oh evil tickle-genius!😀

Thanks for the blessings and many for you lovely lady. Now back to the topic at hand...........How can I tickles a Chickles???......*enters the laboratory in the dungeon for a quick tickle experiment*

Uh Not To Be Rude..

piercearrow33 said:
Thanks for the blessings and many for you lovely lady. Now back to the topic at hand...........How can I tickles a Chickles???......*enters the laboratory in the dungeon for a quick tickle experiment*

But the REAL topic at hand was torturing family members, not cyber tickling chickles. You hi jacked the thread.

Yes, you are correct

Neutron said:
But the REAL topic at hand was torturing family members, not cyber tickling chickles. You hi jacked the thread.

Sorry about that.

Don't Apologize...

It's only a message board. I just found it ironic you posted let's get back on topic when you weren't even on topic.

Plus.. cyber tickling is rather......

piercearrow33 said:

EEEEK!! 😱😱

Seriously, you're both right about being on topic.😛
So feel free to PM me anytime? 😎

Many blessings,

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back