• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 04 - Ragylan Marshes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: yup i know that info lol. Didn't exactly answer the question.

IC:

"We should march on... and rejoin the rest of the army" Valerios said. "Safety in numbers" he said "The threat has greatly diminished but it is still out there" he looked over at the treeline. He ordered the men to march on weary of attacks from the flank.
The Legion had suffered quite a blow but he was still alive. That was good.
The group marched on. The possibility of an attack still present.

I'd rather have you choose your own fate, than forcing it on you. 🙂

Once again, the swamp is alive with noises and buzzing.
The ambush seems miles and ages behind you, weren't it for the bodies littering the field.

Your trusted Dekarkos briefs you in his usual, colourful way.

"We are down to thirtyfive spearmen." he sneers.
"Seven Aygosian marksmen and a handful of Kathes on their four legged runts."

You nod pensively, trying to remain collected under stress.

"The baggage train is wrecked: the carts are either burning or in splinters."

You weren't counting on them anyway.

"One of those Aygosian arsekissers says he saw tracks leading *back*, on the pathway to Kaphraktos."

"Most of the tracks, however..." he raises a hand, gesturing widely "carry on, to Bisanthium."

The grizzled Dekarkos lowers his scarred arm, spying your reactions from under his gleaming helmet.

Moans and cries die off in the distance, covered by the overwhelming crescendo of Mother Nature's orchestra.

"To be honest... I wasn't expecting much more. Though off course... I would not object to Mars's support if he suddenly makes a legion or 2 pop up from behind the treeline to aid us" he said with a chuckle.
"We march... and we keep marching" he said "As we trained for. We don't stop until we're in a safer region..." he said "Keep me informed of any changes" he said.
"And let us hope that Imperial discipline shall prevail yet again" he said.
The noble Maximos rubbed his shoulder he than noticed he was bleeding there... a nasty cut. But nothing too grave.
"Keep an eye out for stragglers and make sure those behind don't linger. We move fast... or we don't move at all".

Maximos Valerios and his men marched on. The raiders had retreated.
Rejoining the rest of the army. He and the surviving civilians found safety there.
"Well that could've gone better" Valerios grinned at his right handman, who merely nodded.
A few hours later the Legion made camp.
Maximos Valerios found sat in his tent that night. The female healer tended to his wounds.
"Soon we'll be there" he murmured to himself.
"Yes we will my lord" the healer said sweetly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back