• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 07 - Bisanthium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gasped as she stroke him. "Hmm perhaps but you know how proud and jealous i can be... after all... I'm evil" he teased, running his lips over her neck. God, he loved Meira. Something she abused for her own purposes sometimes, he realized but than again that was her right. He looked at Rillina. "I suppose... she could be targetted again" he looked at the girl. "But what's in it for me?" he smirked.

Kalamos said:
I should know better than to ask but...
Were you really going to leave Kymis somewhere out of sight, just because Kimiko hasn't posted in a while? 😀

(Ooc: No, I meant that we assume she is following the others. We just don't interact with her until she returns, which is what we have been doing whenever one of us is absent.)

"You want a reward for your efforts?" Meira smiled. A wide, alluring smile, as if indicating that Thane should already know what her reply would be. "Help me tickle Rilina until she confesses to her crimes, and I will do whatever you want."

cassandra said:
(Ooc: No, I meant that we assume she is following the others. We just don't interact with her until she returns, which is what we have been doing whenever one of us is absent.)
She's currently active elsewhere; you might want to give her a nudge.

Kymis sat in the inn, eating her food. She hadn't eaten properly in quite some time, and was glad of the food. Between mouthfuls, she glanced around, taking in the surroundings. A few people had noticed her ears, and were making quiet remarks to each other about it. She tried to keep her head down, to avoid attention.

Tent:

Thane chuckled "Tempting" he said.
"Alright as usual i'll play your game... you have yet to dissapoint me" he said.
He looked at her. "Tommorow we need to discuss some matters though... some things I need to talk to you about" he looked at the slave "In private" he kissed her nose softly "But that... can wait" he pulled of her blanket.
"Rillina was your name right?" he looked at her. He eyed her than looked at Meira "Any chance i can employ her after this" he looked at her "At least... if she is capable of working" he said.

The torturess raised an eyebrow. "Employ her? For what? She is a tickle slave. Even after she confesses, I would like to keep her around for entertainment." She walked over to Rilina. "Although... that depends. What will you use her for if you hire her?"

"If she can be depended" he knelt in front of Rillina "And can read and write i could use her... a mercenary company needs a scribe and i do not have the time for all the paperwork nor does my nr2" he said. "I'll pay her if she is loyal... we'll punish her if she's... deviant" he said. "Besides..." he chuckled "She seems to like it in a twisted way... or so i noted when you applied torture to her".

Rilina doesn't seem to like the idea that this is a foregone conclusion, nor does she seem to lik ebeing at the mercy of an entire mercenary camp more then being at the mercy of Meira.

"Please, I didn't do anything wrong..." She whimpers, trying to scoot away, still only at half strength.

"She still needs more obedience training, I see." Meira laughed, "You can invite some of your mercenary friends over to see this. In the meantime..." She walked over to the stocks and the post where Rilina was shackled during her tickle torture. Dangling the chains in front of the slave, Meira said, "Come here Rilina. Put your hands in these shackles and your feet in the stocks. When you committed those crimes, you should have been aware of the consequences."

"Very well" Thane said. "But i get the feet this time" he said poking Meira "And you afterwards" he kissed her neck again. He was in one of his moods all of a sudden so she'd get away with ticklign Rillina... .

Rilina just whimpers as she sees those. "Please..." She says to the both of them. "I only did what I had to in order to survive...not all of us had rich friends." She says pointedly at Meira as she very, /very/ slowly moves towatd the cuffs and stocks.

Thane chuckled and knelt next to Rillina "Don't worry you won't be handed over to the authorities" he said "And you'll be paid if you do your job well and loyally" he smiled "But first... I'm afraid Meira will want to have a 'bit' more fun with you" he said as he looked at her. He pushed up her chin.

As Rilina slowly moved towards the cuffs, Meira got a little impatient. "Uh uh. You committed crimes, and you are extremely ticklish at the same time. That immediately qualifies you to be a tickle slave, regardless of whatever reasons you have for breaking the law. Now get in the stocks!"

Rilina has apparently been broken at least a little bit, because at Meira's harsh words she gives a whimper and gets in to the stocks, hanging her head.

"She's got gorgeous feet" Magnus noted.
Meira was all too aware he had a fetish. He frowned.
"Are you sure she can take it? She does look pale".

Meira locked the stocks over Rilina's ankles, then secured the iron shackles over her head. She turned to Thane, "Trust me, I do this for a living. I can tell whether or not a slave can take the punishment. But for now, I think Rilina needs a small reward for getting into the stocks like I told her to." Picking up the nearest white, fluffy feather, she sat on the floor next to the slave and brought its tip to her clitoris. Slowly and gently it stroked her skin between her legs.

He smiled "You always knew how to put up a show that... peeked my 'interest' he complimented Meira. A black dog entered the tent.
"Cryhavoc" he said as he knelt patting the big Doberman. It was one of his dogs of war.
He smiled as it licked his cheek. It went over to Meira and licked her too. It tickled a bit. Apparently after all this time the old mud still remembered her.
He frowned than smiled "Say Meira... do you mind if i prepare a little... 'extra' thing for our guest?".

"Sure." Meira replied wondering what Thane had in store. She giggled when the dog licked her across her left cheek, the same way it did with Thane.

"I'll show you later" he patted his dog. "Remember our 2nd night together?" he patted his dogs back, hoping she'd remember. Gently he licked the side of Rilina's foot teasingly. Than pulled back his head, letting her wait and suffer Meira's ministrations.

Ooc: What did Meira and Thane do on their 2nd night? I can think of something to add but you may already have an idea in mind.

Reminder: new day, new thread.
Drop me a line.

OOC: hmm i thought the hint was pretty clear (; and i have something in mind.

Well, you know the drill. 😉
Either cassandra creates the new thread, or any of you guys tell me, and I create it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back