• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tummies

theticklemaniac

Why is the female stomach so damn under appreciated? Any have any thoughts or maybe just some pro-tummy ticklers wanna stand up and say 'hell yea'

well i personally appreciate female stomachs but coun't tell you why others don't get it

*stands up* HELL YEA!

I love my girls ticklish tummy..and she loves it too! ^^

Very overlooked part, since the whole foot fetish thing incorporates itself into tickling. Im just glad im not that fond of feet.

*sigh* ur girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky..........😛

I'll always link tickling to tummies. Feet? Nah. Tummy tickling seems to be massively underrated. More surface area to tickle and probably a closer bond between tickler and ticklee. Not onlt that, but a tummy cannay kick at ya.

the hollywood brother do not think that a lady's mid section is underappreciated. Walk around on any jersey shore boardwalk and watch how many guys appreciate a lady who shows off her stomach. The hollywood brother finds this to even be true if the lovely lady in question has some love handles on her as well as skinny model types

XaviarRkR said:
I'll always link tickling to tummies. Feet? Nah. Tummy tickling seems to be massively underrated. More surface area to tickle and probably a closer bond between tickler and ticklee. Not onlt that, but a tummy cannay kick at ya.
My thoughts exactly (which is why I'm the "Ab"-Mistress, as in mistress of abs).

Some of my most torturous experiences have involved a female friend or girlfriend sitting on me, her fingers scrabbling all over my stomach without respite. I've got a couple more keenly ticklish areas, but somehow there's something distinctively and uniquely maddening about a mischievous tickler with unfettered access to my twitchy abdomen.

I love stomachs, not necessarily girl stomachs but stomachs indeed.. *pokes Wade's tummy* I personally find that getting tickled on the belly is sort of a feeling of being attacked.. y'know, soft underbelly like an armadillo or something.

im on team tummy! 😀

i know its sometimes frustrating that most material seems to revolve around feet, which, to be honest i struggle to see the arraction with.
but at the end of the day we're all different. ho hum. :sigh:

AcornaMordor said:
I love stomachs, not necessarily girl stomachs but stomachs indeed.. *pokes Wade's tummy*

Ack! Ack! No exploiting of my weakness or else, I swear, I'll... uh... giggle and beg. We wouldn't want that...

Yikes! Uncle! You win! I give up! Mercy! Don't you dare...!

Agh! *yelp!* Stop NOTTHERE No nonono someone help...!

Whaddaya mean 'strangely'? *pokes Wade more, wrapping an arm around his hips to hold him still, worming a finger into his belly button*

Oh nonono eeeee please okayokay AH AH stopstop youKNOWicantstandit....!!!

*gets the strange feeling in my stomach and giggles as I watch Wade and Acorna*

*laughs in a cruel and sadistic way, trying to keep to the thread theme about tummies, but eventually wandering to ribs and sides before returning to the topic.*

Yes, I mean that strange feeling that ILuv describes ... a warm sensation accompanied by heightened autonomic arousal as I watch from a short distance, vicariously enjoying the experience, imagining the sensations and wanting to pounce on Wade, but holding back so as not to disrupt the dynamic 🙂

Oh yeah...I'm a tummy fan...and a foot fan and an armpit fan and a knee fan and a...*trails off*

I will say it is the first of my top three. The tummy is followed by the arm pits and knees. I love a ticklish tummy very much. As a tickler most of the time, I find it a great tickling spot. It is not much work. Soft touching of the tummy works great.

TLD

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back