• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *F/M Clips Update Thread!*

How often do f/m clips get uploaded

I am adding approx one F/M update a month on the member's site at the minute. They are added to clips4sale every few updates, depending on what else is getting released at the time. This scene with Daisy is coming to C4S next so look out for it - she is an incredibly enthusiastic tickler and you won't want to miss it!

One question please. I love your clips, but concierning the F/M videos, it's always the same male model ( i 'm guessing it's you). DO you plan on filming with other guys sometimes ? I know you already did one or two time , but i must admit it would be cool to see differents model from time to time . THanks in advance for your response :)

Awesome stuff. Thank you for sharing.
You're welcome and thanks :)

One question please. I love your clips, but concierning the F/M videos, it's always the same male model ( i 'm guessing it's you). DO you plan on filming with other guys sometimes ? I know you already did one or two time , but i must admit it would be cool to see differents model from time to time . THanks in advance for your response :)

I don't have plans to start hiring male models I'm afraid. I may feature other guys such as boyfriends or guys sessioning if that scenario happens again - I have discussed this as a possibility with Ayla but I don't know at the minute.

I have used male models in the past, but it just isn't worth the additional expense and hassle given that I'm not a dedicated male tickling site. I'm really just doing F/M clips as revenge scenes and it works best that way, since the models are more comfortable tickling me than they are a random guy, and they actually enjoy getting their own back (some of them very much!) I think it shows in the scenes we do...you get a much more natural outcome when the victim is someone they actually want to tickle rather than someone they don't know.

This next update is actually a very good example of the above points - Amy and Jay's revenge scene from their last shoot. I don't who is worse out of the two but they are basically teaming up to bully me throughout this whole scene and having a great time with it. It's only ten minutes but it was an insane scene, incredibly intense and they are mean as hell!

I may feature other guys such as boyfriends or guys sessioning if that scenario happens again - I have discussed this as a possibility with Ayla but I don't know at the minute.

I think it shows in the scenes we do...you get a much more natural outcome when the victim is someone they actually want to tickle rather than someone they don't know.
I do remember some very good F/M videos with random guys being tickled a few years ago:
"Kiki, Keira & Tillie Love Making Him Suffer", "Lauren's Long Nails Drive Him Crazy" and "Emma Loves Ticklish Guys".

But that's a good point you make, F/M would work/works better if it was the boyfriend of the tickler getting tickled, and you getting tickled who they want to make pay for tickling them, rather than a random guy.

More enjoyment and motivation for the tickler.

Strange question, but I was wondering do any of the ticklers in F/M videos ever tease you by taking off your balaclava or tease you they're going to take it off while taping? As I take it you want to keep your identity secret? Which is fine :)

I suppose if they do you just cut it out of the video?

Attachments

• 448897194_image33.jpg
    448897194_image33.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
You're welcome and thanks :)

I don't have plans to start hiring male models I'm afraid. I may feature other guys such as boyfriends or guys sessioning if that scenario happens again - I have discussed this as a possibility with Ayla but I don't know at the minute.

I have used male models in the past, but it just isn't worth the additional expense and hassle given that I'm not a dedicated male tickling site. I'm really just doing F/M clips as revenge scenes and it works best that way, since the models are more comfortable tickling me than they are a random guy, and they actually enjoy getting their own back (some of them very much!) I think it shows in the scenes we do...you get a much more natural outcome when the victim is someone they actually want to tickle rather than someone they don't know.
Thank you for your answer ! And of course, i understand your point. I think that revenge on boyfriends/husbands is actually one of the best scenario in F/M, it would be great, because of the chemistry of course :). I know it's have been done and the results are often very good

If you're filming both M/F and F/M with a model, do you tickle them first to make sure they're feeling motivated to take revenge?

Hey Turtleboy,

Was wondering if you had any F/M scenes coming soon?
I remember you mentioning a fff/m scene with Cherry, Linda and Storm-will that be released at some point?

Strange question, but I was wondering do any of the ticklers in F/M videos ever tease you by taking off your balaclava or tease you they're going to take it off while taping? As I take it you want to keep your identity secret? Which is fine :)

I suppose if they do you just cut it out of the video?
That's never really happened to be honest - I guess models just wouldn't think to..

If you're filming both M/F and F/M with a model, do you tickle them first to make sure they're feeling motivated to take revenge?
It usually works out that way depending on what we're doing :)

Hey Turtleboy,

Was wondering if you had any F/M scenes coming soon?
I remember you mentioning a fff/m scene with Cherry, Linda and Storm-will that be released at some point?

I'm not sure whether that scene will be released but I have a lot of new F/M scenes to come! Some will be in the store and a couple will go on the site...the first up is Amy's revenge after her latest scene - it was a very mean clip and her revenge is just as mean. She really does know how to get me back and she doesn't hold back at all. Those nails were awful!

Jay joins Amy at the end :) this one's coming to the store tonight!

I bought "Amy's Nails Drive Me To Distraction!" today. It's a GREAT video (maybe not a great session for you). Amy (and Jay at the end) REALLY got you good ;)

Amy is a SUPER SEXY tickler. She's smiling the whole time clearly enjoying her revenge - especially when she tickles your feet. She was good at using light tickles on your feet at the start. Amy's nails seemed to drive you crazy even though she teased you "They're not that sharp" - at least she was nice enough to give your feet a break from her nails when she brushed them with the hairbrush instead :p

I'm guessing the sweat would have become increasingly irritating and Amy teasing you about it as well - saying "The sweat's coming" as she lightly tickles your upper body.

Amy's verbal teasing is great - "The teeth are coming to bite you... they're coming. Where are they going to go"

I love your reaction when Jay asks to join in - "Give me a break, please".

When it's 2 on 1 at the end, Amy is still as ruthless as ever, brushing your feet with the hairbrush again. Reminding me of "Amy & Jay Won't Let Me Tap Out!". You looked sooo tired at the end of that. But it's a GREAT video. And I'm sure you will get revenge on Amy again ;)

Or she might want to tickle you again ;) As she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it judging by how much she was smiling while tickling you.

Last edited:
I love your content! You upload some amazing nylon tickling content in both f/f and f/m. Will you ever wear sheer suntan nylons in your videos? I think your preferred color while getting punished is black :)
Some FF/M gang tickling with Ayla and Rachelle! Rachelle loves any opportunity to get her own back on me and Ayla just loves tickling so they make a mean team! The first half is Rachelle tickling my nylon feet then she calls Ayla in to help and they double-up on feet, body and both at once :)

I finally decided to start a seperate thread for the UK Tickling F/M updates, since they have become slightly more frequent than expected - I'll post updates from the most recent F/M scenes below. These first clips have proven very popular and it's great to see that people are liking the F/M stuff..these are all customs, so if you want to see more of it or would like something different then please feel free to order a custom of your own! :thumbsup:

Firstly, some samples of Emma getting in to some F/M tickling for our second custom. She's an excellent tickler and she was very much enjoying this... even tickling him while I was putting the cuffs on! Lots of slow, drawn-out tickling and teasing here!

This is honestly one of my favorite tickling clips, that gentle tickling with the nails is the best type of tickling imo. It's the type of tickling that when I've personally had sessions I ask the women to tickle me like this non stop without mercy, it seriously drives me insane and I'm literally losing my mind, I'd love if you made more clips like this one, same type of tickling or maybe have two ticklers doing the same nail grazing type of tickling, only thing that would make it better personally would be if she had natural clear or French tip looking nails, that look is so hot. Regardless this imo is one of your best vids ever. Thankyou so much uk tickling

This is honestly one of my favorite tickling clips, that gentle tickling with the nails is the best type of tickling imo. It's the type of tickling that when I've personally had sessions I ask the women to tickle me like this non stop without mercy, it seriously drives me insane and I'm literally losing my mind, I'd love if you made more clips like this one, same type of tickling or maybe have two ticklers doing the same nail grazing type of tickling, only thing that would make it better personally would be if she had natural clear or French tip looking nails, that look is so hot. Regardless this imo is one of your best vids ever. Thankyou so much uk tickling
Sorry this was in regard to emma loves ticklish guys, but I love storms tickling too,

Sorry this was in regard to emma loves ticklish guys, but I love storms tickling too,
"Emma Loves Ticklish Guys" was a GREAT Video. Emma was a VERY sexy tickler and a great tease in that video. Emma looked SUPER HOT in it and had very attractive tickling hands.

"Emma Loves Ticklish Guys" was a GREAT Video. Emma was a VERY sexy tickler and a great tease in that video. Emma looked SUPER HOT in it and had very attractive tickling hands.
100% the way she slowly and sensually ran her hands fingers an nails over his body, like dam I wish I was that guy, all the areas she tickled with her long nails I could feel it because I'm so ticklish in those areas, her teasing and smirking on top of how hot she already is just made her even hotter, those emotions she uses with her hands was next level, she is 100% a great tickler, every ticklees fantasy I reckon, she may just be a good actress but watching her tickle that guy over an over really made me feel like she likes to tickle and perhaps has a tickling fetish of her own. Honestly so jealous of this guy, epic video, massive salutes to this session, great work!

100% the way she slowly and sensually ran her hands fingers an nails over his body, like dam I wish I was that guy, all the areas she tickled with her long nails I could feel it because I'm so ticklish in those areas, her teasing and smirking on top of how hot she already is just made her even hotter, those emotions she uses with her hands was next level, she is 100% a great tickler, every ticklees fantasy I reckon, she may just be a good actress but watching her tickle that guy over an over really made me feel like she likes to tickle and perhaps has a tickling fetish of her own. Honestly so jealous of this guy, epic video, massive salutes to this session, great work!
Emma was also SUPER ticklish herself. And was (rightly so) on the end of some insane brutal tickling in - "Emma Is Stripped Out Of Her Catsuit & Tickled Out Of Her Mind" & "Billie's Tickling Drives Emma Crazy". To name two.

Emma was also SUPER ticklish herself. And was (rightly so) on the end of some insane brutal tickling in - "Emma Is Stripped Out Of Her Catsuit & Tickled Out Of Her Mind" & "Billie's Tickling Drives Emma Crazy". To name two.
I've seen these ones advertised for sale, and yes I guess the revenge is what motivates her aswell, also I'm guessing and kind of feel you are giving off is that because shes really ticklish she knew exactly how to tickle which would make sense. A quick question? Are you the guy in the videos getting tickled? If so I am so jealous of you, in a good way. I would do anything to be in your position, I'd love to be tickled by emma, storm and lauren, their gentle nail grazing strokes and quick but light with the finger tips styles are so erotic I can just imagine how it would feel and how much it would tickle, I have noticed that all the girls pretty much have long nails, guess it's pretty well known across the board that nails are super effective for delivering intense tickling sensations to ticklish sensitive skin. You my friend have created an amazing empire. For the record F/M tickling is the best, really helps you imagine being in the guys position, when your a lee with a huge tickling fetish it really helps our fantasies come alive.

A quick question? Are you the guy in the videos getting tickled? If so I am so jealous of you, in a good way. I would do anything to be in your position
Me? Lol, no. I'm just a customer, like you. I am not in, or involved in the making of any UK Tickling videos. I live in Australia, not England.

Last edited:
What's New

7/6/2024
Need to report a post? The Report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back