• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *F/M Clips Update Thread!*

Me? Lol, no. I'm just a customer, like you. I am not in, or involved in the making of any UK Tickling videos. I live in Australia, not England.
Oh true, haha ok, I thought you were from uk tickling lol, well kiaora from across the ditch mate, I'm from NZ

I bought "Amy's Nails Drive Me To Distraction!" today. It's a GREAT video (maybe not a great session for you). Amy (and Jay at the end) REALLY got you good 😉

Amy is a SUPER SEXY tickler. She's smiling the whole time clearly enjoying her revenge - especially when she tickles your feet. She was good at using light tickles on your feet at the start. Amy's nails seemed to drive you crazy even though she teased you "They're not that sharp" - at least she was nice enough to give your feet a break from her nails when she brushed them with the hairbrush instead 😛

I'm guessing the sweat would have become increasingly irritating and Amy teasing you about it as well - saying "The sweat's coming" as she lightly tickles your upper body.

Amy's verbal teasing is great - "The teeth are coming to bite you... they're coming. Where are they going to go"

I love your reaction when Jay asks to join in - "Give me a break, please".

When it's 2 on 1 at the end, Amy is still as ruthless as ever, brushing your feet with the hairbrush again. Reminding me of "Amy & Jay Won't Let Me Tap Out!". You looked sooo tired at the end of that. But it's a GREAT video. And I'm sure you will get revenge on Amy again 😉

Or she might want to tickle you again 😉 As she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it judging by how much she was smiling while tickling you.

Thanks for the review 🙂 It was a very intense clip but then I did put her through a very intense tickle session beforehand! It's fair to say she did enjoy it!

I love your content! You upload some amazing nylon tickling content in both f/f and f/m. Will you ever wear sheer suntan nylons in your videos? I think your preferred color while getting punished is black 🙂

Thank you. Yes, I'd consider it if there was demand for it 🙂

This is honestly one of my favorite tickling clips, that gentle tickling with the nails is the best type of tickling imo. It's the type of tickling that when I've personally had sessions I ask the women to tickle me like this non stop without mercy, it seriously drives me insane and I'm literally losing my mind, I'd love if you made more clips like this one, same type of tickling or maybe have two ticklers doing the same nail grazing type of tickling, only thing that would make it better personally would be if she had natural clear or French tip looking nails, that look is so hot. Regardless this imo is one of your best vids ever. Thankyou so much uk tickling

"Emma Loves Ticklish Guys" was a GREAT Video. Emma was a VERY sexy tickler and a great tease in that video. Emma looked SUPER HOT in it and had very attractive tickling hands.

Glad you both liked it - it was a great scene and Emma was one of my favourite model ticklers as she always looked great. Sadly, she disappeared and has had some serious health issues since so she won't be back but I'm glad we got this scene with her.

I've seen these ones advertised for sale, and yes I guess the revenge is what motivates her aswell, also I'm guessing and kind of feel you are giving off is that because shes really ticklish she knew exactly how to tickle which would make sense. A quick question? Are you the guy in the videos getting tickled? If so I am so jealous of you, in a good way. I would do anything to be in your position, I'd love to be tickled by emma, storm and lauren, their gentle nail grazing strokes and quick but light with the finger tips styles are so erotic I can just imagine how it would feel and how much it would tickle, I have noticed that all the girls pretty much have long nails, guess it's pretty well known across the board that nails are super effective for delivering intense tickling sensations to ticklish sensitive skin. You my friend have created an amazing empire. For the record F/M tickling is the best, really helps you imagine being in the guys position, when your a lee with a huge tickling fetish it really helps our fantasies come alive.

Yes, I always make sure we do long nails in F/M clips especially - it's usually requested and always looks better. To answer your question, it's me in the videos from 2019/20 onwards. Some of the earlier (such as the Emma clip) had another guy in them and we have shot a couple of model's boyfriends too. There are a number of 'best' ticklers. Aside from Ayla, who knows me best and is probably the best at torturing me overall, it is very hard to say who is actually the best. Too many good ticklers, so I would probably have to narrow it down to about ten!

I haven't seen any uploaded for a while, I regularly check uk tickling on clips4sale. Hi from the other side of the ditch btw

There will be a load of new F/M scenes coming to the store and I will be resuming monthly F/M updates on the members site also.

I have a great FF/M clip coming up, but in the mean time, the next update will actually be part 2 of my Spiderman/Black Cat cosplay series with Ayla! This one follows on from the last clip and is the revenge scene. We went to town on it with the storyline, music etc 🙂 There is some good foot domination in there too - the trailer is below and clip will be on C4S

TRAILER:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/p4jl...inal.mp4?rlkey=9kypyogearjy4cyzkbyd01jl9&dl=0

Hey Turtleboy, obviously you enjoy tickling the models. I was wondering, do you enjoy being tickled by them in the F/M videos as well? Or do you hate it (as in the tickling drives you crazy), but you let them get some revenge on you, so it encourages them to be involved in more videos?

Or is it just that a lot of F/M videos sell well, so you take it?

Because in theory, you could tickle the models and never let them get you back? But if this were the case, would you be worried not as many models would want to work at UK Tickling?

Hey Turtleboy, obviously you enjoy tickling the models. I was wondering, do you enjoy being tickled by them in the F/M videos as well? Or do you hate it (as in the tickling drives you crazy), but you let them get some revenge on you, so it encourages them to be involved in more videos?

Or is it just that a lot of F/M videos sell well, so you take it?
A mix of all these - it's fun and is also a nice change to let the models take charge of things (including the tying up and recording). Generally it's torture (sometimes extremely intense) but having done some crazy scenes I feel I can cope with a lot now and I like to push myself. It's definitely fun for the models, and it sells well and is popular with customs - particularly where it's gang tickling etc.

A mix of all these - it's fun and is also a nice change to let the models take charge of things (including the tying up and recording). Generally it's torture (sometimes extremely intense) but having done some crazy scenes I feel I can cope with a lot now and I like to push myself. It's definitely fun for the models, and it sells well and is popular with customs - particularly where it's gang tickling etc.
Turtleboy is it safe to say that you have a tickle fetish or get aroused by women tickling you? Or do u do it solely for the content? I know myself that the thought of a woman tickling me is probably the most exciting an intense feeling ever, is this the same for u? Do u love the feeling of the girls and there nails tickling you?

The other guy that got tickled, back in the day, was he a personal friend of yours? Or did you have to find him and hire him?

Attachments

• 5Po0HOyq_o.jpg
    5Po0HOyq_o.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 313080759_10159387240638985_8090886189287387123_n.jpg
    313080759_10159387240638985_8090886189287387123_n.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 313193380_10159387194938985_7530564190744210062_n.jpg
    313193380_10159387194938985_7530564190744210062_n.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 40
I remember at one stage you were hoping to possibly get some of your models to do some new videos tickling their husbands/boyfriends? A while ago there was videos with Kiki and Storm tickling and being tickled by their boyfriends. Are you still hoping to make some new videos like that?

That latest F/M clip with Charlie and Daisy is fantastic, they're both incredibly teasy and great ticklers, I can't tell whether that looks like heaven or hell.

You have a lot of clips where the models lickle your feet , I know you did one where you lickle Amy's armpits but do you have any where you lickle the models feet or worship them?

The other guy that got tickled, back in the day, was he a personal friend of yours? Or did you have to find him and hire him?
The lauren f/m and emma f/m vid.. OMG!!! My absolute favorite! Those nails and those sensitively delicate caressing tickles are so hot, the best two vids imo, so jealous an so badly want to be tickle tortured like that, ultimate fantasy, thankyou for making them

The lauren f/m and emma f/m vid.. OMG!!! My absolute favorite! Those nails and those sensitively delicate caressing tickles are so hot, the best two vids imo, so jealous an so badly want to be tickle tortured like that, ultimate fantasy, thankyou for making them
They were two great videos - "Lauren's Long Nails Drive Him Crazy" and "Emma Loves Ticklish Guys". As well, as both being SUPER HOT. Both had very attractive and effective tickling hands/fingers/nails.

They were two great videos - "Lauren's Long Nails Drive Him Crazy" and "Emma Loves Ticklish Guys". As well, as both being SUPER HOT. Both had very attractive and effective tickling hands/fingers/nails.
I hope lauren louise comes back to do more have not seen her for a long time on uk tickling

While she's standing on the wrong side of the camera to see much of them - "Emma Loves Ticklish Guys" also shows Emma's legs looking very sexy in black stockings and high heels 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-07 104922.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-07 104922.png
    484.5 KB · Views: 12
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back