• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Love girl girl clips with Becky so can't wait to see her and Izzy tormenting each other 🙂

Some samples from last week's shoots...firstly, the awesomely busty Jess who returned for another shoot - she did an interview with this one too!

Great to see the awesome Jess back! Kiki looks amazing too. Both at the mercy of the elbow straps, looks like they worked as they should!! 😀

Great to see the awesome Jess back! Kiki looks amazing too. Both at the mercy of the elbow straps, looks like they worked as they should!! 😀

There was some baby lotion involved there somewhere as well 🙂

Another great week's shooting with Tillie, Tammie and new girl Tia..who has a gorgeous figure and turned out to be insanely ticklish! Here's some early samples of her:

Hey Turtleboy, I love your store and I think you have amazing models. I also like the focus on tickling in your work. It's all top notch. The only thing I am wondering is if you can do more F/F clips. Looking over the last month or so, more than 90% of the clips have been M/F. Not sure about the overall customer stats, but my interest in buying a clip is much higher when the tickler is another girl. Also, part of the fun for me is listening to the tickler and ticklee communicate. This is only possible in F/F scenes, as I believe you do not speak in the clips 🙂

A little while back I asked about Katy coming back, is this still a possibility?

Yes, I did have a shoot arranged with her and another model for next month but it looks like it will be postponed. I'll be speaking to her again at some point though.

Hey Turtleboy, I love your store and I think you have amazing models. I also like the focus on tickling in your work. It's all top notch. The only thing I am wondering is if you can do more F/F clips. Looking over the last month or so, more than 90% of the clips have been M/F. Not sure about the overall customer stats, but my interest in buying a clip is much higher when the tickler is another girl. Also, part of the fun for me is listening to the tickler and ticklee communicate. This is only possible in F/F scenes, as I believe you do not speak in the clips 🙂

Thanks TU. Unfortunately, from a sales point of view (for my clips) the figures are almost the same for M/F and F/F, and in fact most of my best selling clips are M/F - this makes F/F shoots costly and I actually make a loss on quite a few of them! That said, I do like shooting F/F and try to book a couple of shoots with two or more girls each month, though with the number of last minute cancellations I get, it's not unusual for planned F/F shoots to end up being solo ones.

I did some F/F with Becky and Izzy a couple of weeks ago and I have more lined up over the next month with Rachelle and Tillie together, Tiffany and her sister, and Holly with a new model this week too so hopefully a few scenes to look forward to anyway! 🙂

Tia looks amazing, especially in that blue lingerie. Think I'm set to enjoy those silky smooth looking pits too!
Any plans to have gorgeous Sophia Smith back soon? Would love a new scene with her 🙂

Tia looks amazing, especially in that blue lingerie. Think I'm set to enjoy those silky smooth looking pits too!
Any plans to have gorgeous Sophia Smith back soon? Would love a new scene with her 🙂

Yes, in the next couple of weeks 🙂

Any plans for another double tickle shoot with Becky, like the one she did with Portia?

Last edited:
Ah right, I meant like the one she did with Portia, you know, both in the stocks together, getting their feet tickled.

Ah right, I meant like the one she did with Portia, you know, both in the stocks together, getting their feet tickled.

No, I don't have any plans to do that again I'm afraid but probably will with other models

Is this because Becky does not want to or another reason? Would absolutely love to see another clip like that with Becky.

Is this because Becky does not want to or another reason? Would absolutely love to see another clip like that with Becky.

No, it's just been done already and repeating scenes with the same models doesn't really sell all that well!

No worries! Any chance one of your next Double shoots could contain a "Try not to laugh" scene and see which can last longest. I know from other sites, those scenes sell really well!

No worries! Any chance one of your next Double shoots could contain a "Try not to laugh" scene and see which can last longest. I know from other sites, those scenes sell really well!

Maybe it's something I could try in the future 🙂

Fantastic shoots last week with the return of Sarah-Jayne and a double shoot with Holly and her friend Megan!

Megan's feet weren't that ticklish unfortunately and it looked like it was going to be a blow out until we discovered that her upperbody was very ticklish, so she got a lot of tickling there and it made for quite a hot scene! 🙂

Holly was too ticklish for some reason...worse than I've ever seen her! It actually meant we couldn't shoot very long scenes with her as she really couldn't cope with it at all this time. What we did get was intense though (that's putting it mildly!)

The scene above with Megan tickled by Holly looks extremely hot. Can't wait for this one to become available.

Megan's clip was really good. Somehow she got more ticklish half way through the clip after she became topless. That was hot. Holly did a good job tickling. Thanks for this clip.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back