• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Some fun with Sarah outdoors last week...we started shooting in a field but had to go in the car as Sarah was scared of a cow...we did a little tickling through the window though! This one's coming up next 🙂

More from last week - this other car scene was awesome too...

The field, bare feet scenes would be great with Rachelle!!

Last week's shoot with Jade..I was mainly shooting stills with her outdoors on this one and we only had time to do one quick tickle scene in the car - but it was a good one! This is the craziest of the car tickling shoots I've done and one of her craziest tickle scenes (and that is saying something!)

We had to stop at one point as she was getting palpitations..check the last pic to get an idea, she is literally taking off! 😀

This is bloody hot!!

Here's another hot new face - Roxxy! She's incredibly hot and hates being tickled...she was disappointed to realise that being tickled is about the only thing that doesn't turn her on lol (although certain points still seem to!)

She did her first scenes with Rosa too!

Hey Turtleboy, Just wanted to say that you never cease to amaze me! Gorgeous girls and great material. I feel so spoiled! lol. If I had to pick, I'd say Kitty is my favorite. She's got it all! Does she do any other modeling or have a name she goes under? Just curious. Anyway...Keep up the great work!!

Hey Turtleboy, Just wanted to say that you never cease to amaze me! Gorgeous girls and great material. I feel so spoiled! lol. If I had to pick, I'd say Kitty is my favorite. She's got it all! Does she do any other modeling or have a name she goes under? Just curious. Anyway...Keep up the great work!!

Hi, I answered it for you here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...thcoming-Shoots-Thread*&p=4142618#post4142618

As far as other names, she doesn't use a different model name as far as I'm aware and she doesn't model under her real name

Roxy looks amazing, another stunning girl with sensitive pits, they're coming from everywhere these days!!! 😀

Roxy looks amazing, another stunning girl with sensitive pits, they're coming from everywhere these days!!! 😀

Indeed 🙂

A very hot shoot with Rachelle and Hannah this week. These two were well matched for the F/F scenes we shot because they're as ticklish as each other! We did some very intense continuous tickling scenes of 12 minutes each...Rachelle's always a good tickler but Hannah actually did a great job of tickling this time and became a pretty mean tickler with a bit of direction! Once she learned that Rachelle's worst fear is having her toes sucked (or even touched!), she knew how to get her back 😉

It seems as Rachelle enjoying the tickling because you made a lot of tickling clips with her in the last time 🙂

It seems as Rachelle enjoying the tickling because you made a lot of tickling clips with her in the last time 🙂

She's always happy to shoot regularly as it's a fun shoot even if it is torture for her...she returned a little earlier than usual this time because she had a cancellation in my area 🙂

Here's some more from that shoot - a topless tickle fight, with a naked tickling forfeit for the loser. This one was a custom and a very hot scene too as the girls were well matched and they really went for it! You can probably see who lost, but it was a close thing 😉

Wowzer!! Good to see Rachelle finally win a challenge too 😉

Yes - although only just!

There were lots of great models in last week, including a first time for super-ticklish Italian cutie Valentina Bianca...who was on a visit from Spain lol!

More of Valentina, in an extremely hot foot tease/tickle/worship scene with the lovely Lauren...I'm not sure Lauren knew what had hit her lol

...and a little revenge!

I always thought Lauren was really hot. By any chance, do you have a preview clip of that one where she was tickled sitting under the table? That was her, wasn't it?

I always thought Lauren was really hot. By any chance, do you have a preview clip of that one where she was tickled sitting under the table? That was her, wasn't it?

There isn't a preview for that one as it isn't out yet...here's some more of her from last week though 😉

Wow! Valentina looks like she had some fun tickling Lauren. I know it's a long shot but I hope she comes back.

There isn't a preview for that one as it isn't out yet...here's some more of her from last week though 😉

Ah okay. Looks like you have some great shoots coming our way; Valentina really is a cutie! Any chance a hogtie or double stocks video could be in store? O.O

Ah okay. Looks like you have some great shoots coming our way; Valentina really is a cutie! Any chance a hogtie or double stocks video could be in store? O.O

I don't know when she'll be back in the UK again but maybe next time 🙂

I don't know when she'll be back in the UK again but maybe next time 🙂

Speaking of, do you still double stocks videos? I haven't seen one recently, but those were the best. Sophie Nova's is probably my favourite video of yours to date.

Last edited:
Speaking of, do you still double stocks videos? I haven't seen one recently, but those were the best. Sophie Nova's is probably my favourite video of yours to date.

I do but haven't done that many recently - there will be more in future..including Lauren as I've done a couple with her!

Something else I haven't featured for a while - mothers and daughters! Amy's mum has been visiting from the Phillipines and we did a shoot with them together which was, well crazy as expected! Her mother is just as ticklish as she is and was very nervous about the shoot (she later confessed that she'd been planning to cancel the day before but went ahead because Amy had bought train tickets already!) Amy actually made her cry and even pee herself a little when she was tickling her in the F/F scenes (though not on purpose!) ...a very wild shoot and mum apparently thought it was fun anyway 🙂

Wow this looks great, must be embarrassing for both to be exposed being mum and daughter, how did both react when mum wet herself?

Wow this looks great, must be embarrassing for both to be exposed being mum and daughter, how did both react when mum wet herself?

It was just a little bit really - a result of her being tickled by Amy for about 20 minutes...and she was merciless to her mum (samples below) I don't think either of them are very easily embarassed though, as you can probably tell by the fact they were licking and biting each other's feet (without any encouragement lol!)

I guess you could say they're a close family 🙂

Attachments

Amy and her mum look like great models to shoot with, and I always like some mother/daughter tickling, in no small part thanks to your videos with Toni and Mel.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back