• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Happy New Year to all! Thanks to all of you that have supported me again in 2010 by giving feedback, encouragement - and of course, buying clips. It has helped keep me going through a challenging year. It hasn't all been plain-sailing, but the high points have been truly fantastic, and I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with some incredible models once again!

In the last month UK Tickling has not only held the #3 tickling store position for some time on clips4sale, but it's also entered the top 50 stores on the main page also! I never imagined things would keep going at such a pace or that I'd be doing the kind of shoots I'm doing now, but ultimately it all comes down to the followers and customers that have kept me in business so thanks again to all - I hope to top it all in 2011! 🙂

There's one more free Xmas clip giveaway in the vids section now - be sure to check it out!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=191713

:turtle:

Thanks Turtleboy for the clips and the awesome site role on 2011 and more classic shoots.

It is through a combination of your hard work, persistence and talent that you have ended up where you are and, quite frankly, it is a just reward for your efforts.

As a customer and supporter of yours, I couldn't ask for more (even though I obviously am!) in terms of service, feedback and on occasion just conversation. That is not to mention the unique opportunities you made available. I will never see a room in a certain hotel chain in quite the same way again!

To be honest, when you started I was just glad to have a British producer producing decent material. What it has developed into I don't think anybody could have guessed! I never fail to be amazed at the people you work with (even though I may have nudged one or two of them in your direction!) and quite how many of them enjoy it so much they keep coming back.

So, simply, thank you for some great material and opportunities in 2010. Let's see what 2011 can bring.

s

Well said sclub....truly amazing material that only seems to be getting better with each passing year......just you keep nudging the models in turtleboys direction....and 'm certain he'll do the rest....i myself love the mix of older/younger models....and can't wait too see what the man has up his sleeve for us in 2011 !!!!!!

Yeah well said Sclub its great to have a UK Tickling site that gives the US a run for its money UK Tickling is a great site and long may it continue to get fantastic models who are incredibley ticklish.

Thank you all for the nice words!

I have some very hot new models coming up for the start of the New Year as well as some favourites who are sure to please most people I think! I'll post full details soon, but still have a lot of releases to come from shoots in 2010! Speaking of which, the first release of the year will be this very hot little scene with Keira Jones. It should be in the store shortly - armpit lovers will not be disappointed 🙂

image42r.jpg

Ok, time for an update on the first of the New Year shoots..starting with tomorrow - stunning new model Keeley makes her debut. She's certainly hot, let's hope she's ticklish too!

Then on Sunday, two familiar faces in the form of Ruby Summers and Layla Brown!

...not an altogether bad start to 2011 methinks - and there's a lot more lined up! :boogie:

Great Line Up!

Got a little question. I've purchased the full Clip of Franky in your stock. When i watched the Clip there was a women drinking Coffee or something in the kitchen. Who was she ? Does she made any tickling clip yet ? I can't recognize her because she was wearing a track suit.

Great Line Up!

Got a little question. I've purchased the full Clip of Franky in your stock. When i watched the Clip there was a women drinking Coffee or something in the kitchen. Who was she ? Does she made any tickling clip yet ? I can't recognize her because she was wearing a track suit.

That's Michelle 🙂 If you do a search on the UK Tickling clips4sale, I think you may be pleasantly surprised 😀

Looking forward to what you have in store as we head into 2011 Turtleboy!

Last edited:
That's Michelle 🙂 If you do a search on the UK Tickling clips4sale, I think you may be pleasantly suprised 😀

Michelle was one of the first models turtleboy worked with and, in my opinion, is still one of the best (In fact "Michelle's Intense Nylon Tickle Session! Part 1" was so good, there was no need to release Part 2!). There are some f/f clips with Frankie coming up soon too! Who said Theakston's was Yorkshire's finest? :woot:

Can't wait til Michelle comes back, she gets more and more ticklish, and she has this wonderful, desperate yet entirely enjoying-it laugh!

Hey turtleboy, can you have a Ruby vs Layla clip. I would really appreciate it, if possible.

Can't wait til Michelle comes back, she gets more and more ticklish, and she has this wonderful, desperate yet entirely enjoying-it laugh!

Cheers guys - there's a great scene with Michelle on her own to come from this one, as well as a F/F scene with Michelle and Frankie together which is awesome!

BTW, I know it seems a little odd, but the reason for Michelle being in the background was that Frankie offered to drive her home after the shoot, meaning she stuck around after her time was up - and she felt like watching Frankie getting tickled rather than waiting in the other room, lol! 😀

Hey turtleboy, can you have a Ruby vs Layla clip. I would really appreciate it, if possible.

Yes - that's my plan! 😉

What happend Turtleboy ? Does she wasn't ticklish at all ?? Can you explain why it wasn't so great ? Thanks a lot

But the sarah-jayne and lucy-zara topless clips are coming soon right?

Right? :xpeepsofa

What happend Turtleboy ? Does she wasn't ticklish at all ?? Can you explain why it wasn't so great ? Thanks a lot

She was nice looking but I'm afraid she just wasn't ticklish enough really IMHO!

But the sarah-jayne and lucy-zara topless clips are coming soon right?

Right? :xpeepsofa

Yes, definitely at some point soon! 🙂

In other news, unfortunately Layla couldn't make it to shoot with Ruby today as she was ill...it wasn't the end of the world though as a tickle shoot with Ruby can never be a bad thing - she successfully proved that she's possibly the most ticklish person in the world (seriously I thought she was going to have a heart attack a couple of times!) 😀

...I also got to test my new camera on Ruby - it may not be that noticable but I'm happy there's an improvement in the quality!

image144i.jpg

Oh Im sorry to hear that Layla couldn't make it, I hope she feels better. Turtleboy, do think there is a chance that Ruby and Layla could film together in the near future though?

Oh Im sorry to hear that Layla couldn't make it, I hope she feels better. Turtleboy, do think there is a chance that Ruby and Layla could film together in the near future though?

I will try, though I can't guarantee it'll happen soon I'm afraid! I'm aiming to try and shoot again with Layla if I can fit her in at some point over the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure that the Ruby footage will not disappoint - even without Layla there!

I'll post a little sample soon so you can see why!

:turtle:

Ruby is a great ticklee. She looks amazing in those tan sheer nylons!! Cant wait to see more of her.

Ruby is a great ticklee. She looks amazing in those tan sheer nylons!! Cant wait to see more of her.

Thanks NT - we shot a LOT of footage on Sunday...including one other (short) scene you might like also!

Ruby in hogtied with tan sheer nylons looking damn hot 🙂 You are a very lucky guy mate 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back