• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

cheers Turtleboy...have left a reply there!!

How soon until we see for ourselves how ticklish she is??

Thanks red devil...I'll post a preview soon! Personally, I wouldn't say insanely ticklish feet (see Ruby or Angelina for that, lol!) - rather she is one of those people who tries really hard to fight it, and then caves in (with some cute laughter) The first scene was a gradual process of Sofia losing control, which resulted in some very sexy footage - lets just say the toe ties and baby oil really achieved the results!

...by the second scene however, she was a complete mess in no time at all! 😉

image49.jpg

image51w.jpg

image52p.jpg

This week at UK Tickling...the (belated) return of Sarah in a very sexy and skimpy tickle scene, and the frankly, quite ridiculously awesome scene between Ayla and Angelina! 🙂

....it's so good in fact, they'll be coming back in to do it all again next week lol!

image12p.jpg

image18oc.jpg

image30z.jpg

image24pp.jpg

:tickling:

Some really hot stuff you've been giving us turtleboy, thanks for the gr8 work
As an Izzy nut i gotta ask will her scenes be available anytime soon?

cheers

Some really hot stuff you've been giving us turtleboy, thanks for the gr8 work
As an Izzy nut i gotta ask will her scenes be available anytime soon?

cheers

Thanks Wombat! Yes, Izzy's next scene will be coming soon - next up this week though is Ruby's final (and probably craziest ever) scene from her last tickling session 🙂

image104uc.jpg

Hi folks,
I'm just trying to get myself organised with updating on recent and upcoming shoots. For now, I've posted some previews from last weekend's session with Keira and Elle - including some TMF guys doing the tickling, and a little topless stuff too!

You can check them out in this thread:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=195535

image123ks.jpg

image6zx.jpg

This week's shoots feature the lovely Holly Mcguire today, Angelina and Ayla tomorrow and the fantastic Jess on Sunday......whew, what a week!! :wub:

:turtle:

A fantastic with Angelina and Ayla yesterday - Angelina is clearly one of those people who becomes more ticklish every time....the gag was a necessity when filming the scenes with Ayla or we really would have had a visit from the police!

image1agag.jpg

image5o.jpg

On Thursday, Holly also broke her own record with some of the most intense reactions I've seen yet...I shot a LOT of footage across both days so I hope there'll be something in there for everyone 🙂 More pics in the images sections soon!

image41g.jpg

image53.jpg

:turtle:

Just my 2 cents here:
Using a gag removes two top qualities of the tickling scene: the sound of laughter and the sight of laughter. Angelina has these qualities at the highest level I have seen anywhere. So, I hope we see her more and without the gag. And this tickling position is awesome.

Hey Turtleboy, just to let you know I'm a big fan of what your doing here and long may it continue. Who would of thought some of the hottest babes off the box being tickled out of their mind for our enjoyment!! Not to mention the hidden gems your also introducing to us too in the other girls.

Keep up the good work buddy its much appreciated

Hey mate ???? just spoke 2 Rebecca Ryder,and she informs me....that she's done a tickle shoot with you mate ???? She says she has ridiculously ticklish feet ??? is this correct pal ??? and when can we see a clip of her ???? also mate is the sofia clip nearing completion ???

Keep Raising the bar mate....you know we love it 🙂

Hey mate ???? just spoke 2 Rebecca Ryder,and she informs me....that she's done a tickle shoot with you mate ???? She says she has ridiculously ticklish feet ??? is this correct pal ??? and when can we see a clip of her ???? also mate is the sofia clip nearing completion ???

Too right tickler814!! This site is now up there with best that other sites have to offer and it will get better!!

Here is hoping that turtleboy gets more lovely models to join in..... Fernanda Ferri from Elite TV gets my vote!! :excited:

Thanks....re: Rebecca - I've never met her I'm afraid, although I may have spoken to her in the past. I assume it was someone else she did the shoot with unless my memory is failing badly!

Too right tickler814!! This site is now up there with best that other sites have to offer and it will get better!!

Here is hoping that turtleboy gets more lovely models to join in..... Fernanda Ferri from Elite TV gets my vote!! :excited:

Thank you Maxx!

Hey Turtleboy, just to let you know I'm a big fan of what your doing here and long may it continue. Who would of thought some of the hottest babes off the box being tickled out of their mind for our enjoyment!! Not to mention the hidden gems your also introducing to us too in the other girls.

Keep up the good work buddy its much appreciated

Thank you Johnny - much more to come of course! 🙂

Just my 2 cents here:
Using a gag removes two top qualities of the tickling scene: the sound of laughter and the sight of laughter. Angelina has these qualities at the highest level I have seen anywhere. So, I hope we see her more and without the gag. And this tickling position is awesome.

Thanks TU. Don't worry the gag didn't really remove any of the laughter - it was literally so loud that we had to do something or stop shooting altogether...something about that position just sent both girls crazy!

We shot a lot of gag-free footage too but I'll post a little preview of the above later today just to show you what I mean! 🙂

Hey Turtle boy.....when will we get to see the Sofia clip???

..in the next week I promise 🙂 I've already arranged shoot #2 with her for next month!

Sounds great turtleboy. I cant get enough of Angelina. Great work!

Here you go - 30 seconds of craziness, lol!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y7N0VIBE

It wasn't all screaming of course, but Angelina was genuinely quite fearful before filming these scenes so when Ayla started tickling she just completely freaked out, poor girl! Ayla thought it was great fun of course.... 😀

I just posted a bunch of stills from the footage over in the images section too!

This looks awesome. I have been looking for this kind of underarm tickling on Angelina. I just hope some of the underarm tickling was recorded without gag. Even one minute of that would make me buy this clip. Keep in touch with Angelina!

God Dam! Angelina is that ticklers dream. Looks awesome mate.

A query for you, have you ever considered doing another short interview with a model, like you did with Tammy Lee that time. Watching that Tammy interview clip really made me anticipate the full clip a lot. Of course I do appreciate the time constraints you have with a model and whether they'd want to do anything like that.

Fine work sir

This looks awesome. I have been looking for this kind of underarm tickling on Angelina. I just hope some of the underarm tickling was recorded without gag. Even one minute of that would make me buy this clip. Keep in touch with Angelina!

We did about a minute or so, before the gag had to be introduced!

God Dam! Angelina is that ticklers dream. Looks awesome mate.

A query for you, have you ever considered doing another short interview with a model, like you did with Tammy Lee that time. Watching that Tammy interview clip really made me anticipate the full clip a lot. Of course I do appreciate the time constraints you have with a model and whether they'd want to do anything like that.

Fine work sir

Yes, I would do some more interview scenes...I always run out of questions or things for the models to talk about though and they usually find it hard to talk to camera without some clear ideas. It would be good if people had some questions for the models and then I could film a Q&A session with them perhaps?

As for Angelina, her barefoot tickle scene is in the store now!

Yes, I would do some more interview scenes...I always run out of questions or things for the models to talk about though and they usually find it hard to talk to camera without some clear ideas. It would be good if people had some questions for the models and then I could film a Q&A session with them perhaps?

Just a few rough ideas maybe:

How do the girls feel about being tickled? Is it torture for example?
How does being tied up feel and having to anticipate it?
How do your more regualr models view tickling now they've done a few shoots?
What are their worst ticklish spots?
What's worse bare feet or nylons?
What's it like to be a tickler in a paired shoot? How does it feel tickling someone?
For any new models their thoughts before/after shoot
Would they recommend the experience to anyone else?

I absoultly love the shoots you do with your models in nylons. I must ask if you ever get the pleasure of smelling those nylon feet as well. By far the best thread on the site. Thank you so much for the awsome contributions

Any chance of F/M tickling?? I am sure those lovely ladies would love to get there revenge...what do you say to that, turtleboy ??

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back