• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Impressive line up for this week!!! The return of Emma Lou is fantastic news. Please could you do a long interview clip with her just like you did with Hannah apparently last week? Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the Bounty clip...she is one of the most ticklish girls ever...please David continue to do clips with her 🙂

Hi, just like to say i'm a big fan of your videos and I just joined your members site. I heard a rumour you might be doing a shoot with Becky Roberts, is this true? I would imagine it would be very popular if you did.

I don't think she's interested to be honest so no, not very likely I'm afraid

Excited to see charlie is coming back. I hope your are including some upperbody in the shoot.

I certainly will if it goes ahead - all I can say is please don't get your hopes up for this one...she's cancelled three times in the last month so truthfully I'm expecting it to happen again. If the shoot does take place, I'll let you know though!

Impressive line up for this week!!! The return of Emma Lou is fantastic news. Please could you do a long interview clip with her just like you did with Hannah apparently last week? Keep up the great work.

Thanks Joetje - yes I will if we have time! 🙂

Will Katie and Emma-Lou be filming together or seperate?

They'll be shooting seperately - I'm shooting some other F/F scenes this month that you'll probably like though so look out for them! 😉

Thats a shame about Becky Roberts, she really has very nice feet. I will keep my fingers crossed!
Will you be working with any other girls from the babe shows? There are some very pretty ones at the moment!

Thats a shame about Becky Roberts, she really has very nice feet. I will keep my fingers crossed!
Will you be working with any other girls from the babe shows? There are some very pretty ones at the moment!

Not specifically although no doubt I will in the future!

Some shots of new girl Katie from yesterday - she's super-cute and hates being tickled with a passion (for obvious reasons!) She actually reminds me a lot of Monica...her reactions and even her accent are very similar! She coped well getting through the whole shoot but probably won't be able to come back again due to the distance (unfortunately), but the scenes we did were pretty amazing at least 🙂

Katie seems to be very ticklish on her feet. Must be fun to tickle her in the double stock. I like her feet in the tan sheer nylons, looking awesome. To bad you already ripped the nylons again 😉

Great preview pics of Katie !!! I hope that the other planned shoots (esp. the Emma-Lou one) took place as scheduled!!!

Great preview pics of Katie !!! I hope that the other planned shoots (esp. the Emma-Lou one) took place as scheduled!!!

Thanks...yes they all did apart from Charley's, which was as I expected 😉

Katie seems to be very ticklish on her feet. Must be fun to tickle her in the double stock. I like her feet in the tan sheer nylons, looking awesome. To bad you already ripped the nylons again 😉

I love those pics of Katie's clips. Can't wait for preview clips.

Thanks guys - I think you're going to like her a lot 🙂

I like her feet in the tan sheer nylons, looking awesome. To bad you already ripped the nylons again 😉

Believe me when I say that Katie actually has a genuine phobia of tights and stockings - the feel of the material freaks her out and apparently makes her feel ill, so it was really hard for her to wear them at all! Given that she also really hates being tickled, it's fair to say this was a worst-case scenario for her - she deserved a medal for getting through the shoot.

By the end, I think I'd made good progress in curing her of her tickle-phobia, but the fear of nylons is still there I'm afraid! 😉

Here's some of Emma-Lou for you, with dark hair now as you can see...she's on my new bondage table, which is finally finished 🙂

Some early samples of Holly and Hayley from last week's shoot!

I'm liking the look of the double hogtie scene, very nice!

I'm a big fan of double hogties too partly because you can get great dynamics between the ladies who can only see each others reactions and little else but mainly because every time I've got to use it meant I'd got two ticklish women at my disposal!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back