• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I saw on twitter that you had Alex Adams in for a f/f shoot, how'd it go?

I saw on twitter that you had Alex Adams in for a f/f shoot, how'd it go?

It wasn't an F/F shoot but Alex did do a scene dressed as Wonder Woman, which can't be a bad thing 🙂

I don't have a page with info I'm afraid...I generally just do them as and when I can. Cost is dependant on the length, model, content etc but feel free to message me if you have something in mind!

Something simple. Katy. Sundress. Sandals. Double Stocks. Barefeet. 10 minutes.

Hi guys i had a custom clip made a few weeks ago through Turtle Boy at Uk Tickling and the end product was fantastic, if you ever want a custom clip made this is the man to do the job! 🙂

Wow, Amazing!!!!!!!! Wonder Woman tied and tickled on her stocking feet!!!!! I love it. Will you be releasing it soon? I can't wait.

Wonder woman scene looks cracking, Have you got any of the Red Light Central girls lined up? Would love to see Amy Lu or Zoe Stollery get tickled

Wonder woman scene looks cracking, Have you got any of the Red Light Central girls lined up? Would love to see Amy Lu or Zoe Stollery get tickled

I suspect tb won't know who they are! I'm afraid you have to ask them if they want to work with him and get in contact with him if they do. That's the only way to do it in my experience.

Hi guys i had a custom clip made a few weeks ago through Turtle Boy at Uk Tickling and the end product was fantastic, if you ever want a custom clip made this is the man to do the job! 🙂

Thanks for the positive review AYR!

I suspect tb won't know who they are! I'm afraid you have to ask them if they want to work with him and get in contact with him if they do. That's the only way to do it in my experience.

It's true that I don't follow the channels so don't tend to know that many of the girls unless I'm aware of them from elsewhere or they get in touch with me. That said, I do have Levi from RLC due to shoot in a couple of weeks 🙂

...following on from my earlier post, I've also confirmed another shoot with Dannii Harwood for next month, which will be her first in about 3 years!

Levi from RLC eh....now that one i have too see,she always wears the fully fashioned stockings My friend & is a serial dangler of the good old heels....enjoy M8 & keep raising the bar & who knows ? the amy lou's & zoe stollery's of this world may just follow suit 😉...they are both RLC babes too btw !!

Levi from RLC eh....now that one i have too see,she always wears the fully fashioned stockings My friend & is a serial dangler of the good old heels....enjoy M8 & keep raising the bar & who knows ? the amy lou's & zoe stollery's of this world may just follow suit 😉...they are both RLC babes too btw !!

Rachel Taylor, Michaela, Dannii, Lucy Zara, Holly, Ruby, Brummie Sophie...

All current RLC girls.

Rachel Taylor, Michaela, Dannii, Lucy Zara, Holly, Ruby, Brummie Sophie...

All current RLC girls.

I seem to have a habit of shooting models that then to go on to work for RLC...I'm not sure why! 🙂

Lots of good new scenes coming up from the last couple of weeks - here's some of new model Zephyr yesterday. A young pro-domme who isn't used to being submissive - she's very ticklish and usually hates being tickled, although she enjoyed the shoot!

You're not getting a finders fee then? 😉

No, sadly not lol...I don't think I could claim responsibility for any of them although I do remember persuading Michaela to give it a go! 🙂

Here's some more samples from last week - another new position with the bondage table, and Becky making it look amazing!

...still catching up with the recent shoots, here's some from the week before last - a sexy new scene with Billie and a first shoot with mature adult model Elle Brook!

"...following on from my earlier post, I've also confirmed another shoot with Dannii Harwood for next month, which will be her first in about 3 years! "

Wow, great news. I remember some F/F scenes with here where Lucy Zara and Frankie tickled her. She is a terrific model with a great laugh. Is it possible to do an interview scene with Dannii?

"...following on from my earlier post, I've also confirmed another shoot with Dannii Harwood for next month, which will be her first in about 3 years! "

Wow, great news. I remember some F/F scenes with here where Lucy Zara and Frankie tickled her. She is a terrific model with a great laugh. Is it possible to do an interview scene with Dannii?

Yes, I'll definitely aim to do an interview with her. It's going to be a very long (and costly) shoot so I'm open to custom requests too - it probably won't be happening again for some time!

Some pics of very cute new model Jessica from earlier today..this girl is amazing and extremely ticklish - if you liked Katie's reactions you will probably like Jessica too!

image28c.jpg

Jessica is soooo sexy....grate work again Dave...
Btw, I send you 2 PM messages before days....did you check them ? 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back