• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Tickle Spots

Not really as bad as it looks. She had just squirmed her way into that pose for a sec. It's a pretty great video. I found it titled simply "ssvid3105". From what I could tell from their other offerings, they are mainly a bondage outfit, and introduced some tickling into this video. He really gets er good around her ribs, underarms, coller & neck, and of course feet and behind the knees. But he tickles her at some point in it literally everywhere.

If I had any fault with it, it was that I was afraid a couple of times that she was going to bonk her head on the side table next to the bed.

I've often found that videos that don't specialize in tickling (particularly bondage/spanking ones), yet randomly incorporate it, often have some pretty explosive results :lol And that particular one hit some decent ninja tickle spots too 🙂

I had no idea that the back of my knees and palms of my hands are really ticklish until a friend got me really good. It was unbelievable!

I had no idea that the back of my knees and palms of my hands are really ticklish until a friend got me really good. It was unbelievable!

Yea, those two areas are brutal little ninja tickle spots. The back of the knees is one of my favorites to attack. I remember the first time I tickled my SO there. We were both surprised at how strongly she reacted; she was sitting in a chair, and when I got her there she almost slid off trying to escape. So, since then I've kept that spot for those special moments when I really want to get her good (and have her pinned down, so that she doesn't hurt herself). :wub

Around the eyes is definitely a random one :scared I can't imagine how you've discovered that one.
Well sometime ill have eye lashes fall around my eyes and when people move there finger lightly over the area to get it off it kinda tickles.

Well sometime ill have eye lashes fall around my eyes and when people move there finger lightly over the area to get it off it kinda tickles.

Alright, I can see that happening. Nothing like an act of innocent affection and caring leading to tickles! xD You've just reminded me of another ninja tickle spot: eye-lashes!

I discovered this when I had first attempted to engage my SO in butterfly kissing (when two people their eyes close to each other, and then flutter them so that their eyelashes "kiss"-slash-tickle each other) My SO found it pleasantly ticklish; it tickled enough to cause her to giggle and scrunch up, yet pleasurable enough to want to keep doing it for as long as she could tolerate it.

Also, long eyelashes make for excellent tickle tools :3 effective on the face, ears, and neck. I'd imagine it working all over too. :wub

Last edited:
for me, it would be between shoulder blades.. once when I was sad my friend tried to comfort me by gently scratching my back and when she scratched the skin there I just couldn't think properly, it was so bad, like fire works exploding in my mind :lol

The entirety of my back.

Yep. Agreed. I can hardly even run my own nail down my spine, note the use of singular there, Someone else's nails just send me through the roof.
I admit I didn't think backs could even be ticklish until quite recently. Damned impossible to defend, too.

Last edited:
The top of my feet for sure.

A highly underrated, and often ignored part of the foot. Just when your ticklee thinks her or she is safe because their soles are firmly planted on the ground, a few light tickles across the tops of their feet will shatter that illusion quicker than you can say 'kitchy-koo!' :lol

For sure. 🙂

In fact, I'd even go as far to say that the tops of my feet are more ticklish than the bottoms. Haven't tested it out well enough yet, though.

The entire length of my arms, and my collar bone. Not overly so but still took me by surprise.

My gfs pussy one night we were talking when i asked her to lie down so i light skimmed past her pussy and she burst out giggling so i know use tht as her punishment

My gfs pussy one night we were talking when i asked her to lie down so i light skimmed past her pussy and she burst out giggling so i know use tht as her punishment

Nice to know I'm not the only one ticklish in a "sexy" place.

*M/M topic below - for those who want to read it, left click and drag the mouse below*

Start here >I was with my boyfriend, and he decided to wake me in the morning by giving me a hand job/blow job combo. Nice way to wake up! After I came, I stayed erect, so he took that to mean I could multiple orgasm, so he started rubbing my cock again, and suddenly, the head of my cock was ticklish. I was laughing, and he took that to mean I was ready to cum again, and went faster, making me laugh harder.

My female friend she is that ticklish on her ribs right i didnt know so i poked her ribs and she slaps me after giggling for litteraly 10 minutes this was when i was 15 break was over by the time she stopped laughing and slapped me break was 12 minutes

Ribs are a pretty normal spot to be ticklish.

I'm crazy sensitive at the top of my spine, just below my neck.

Ankles, calves, back (is actually one of my worst spots!)...One particular spot on my sides that is considerably worse than the rest of my sides...husband found that by accident (he's also a non-fetishist who has just found my reactions to be fun enough that he enjoys tickling me)... Although toes are very typical, my absolute worst is between them, coming from the top of my foot... Come to think of it... I can't think of anywhere I'm really not ticklish...

I've interacted with females who were ticklish on their hands. I basically tickled them like their foot, tickle the back of the hand, the palm, and tickle the fingers. One of my friends back in high school was almost as ticklish on her hands as she was her feet.

Legs were a surprise tickle spot for me back in HS since that typically isn't a spot people go after when tickling. I had a friend who was extremely ticklish on all over her legs. The first time I found out was when she jumped on my back, and when I grabbed the back of her knee I stroked the inside slightly and she began laughing hysterically. The second time(same friend) my home girl was pretending to write her name on her legs and she was completely losing it. So naturally I joined in and pretened to write my name on her other thigh to really drive her insane.

I also want to say ankles, but I don't know if that's a surprise tickle spot or if people generally avoid it since the foot is right there. But these happened in 8th grade with a female friend, where she told me how she hurt her ankle once so I took it as an opportunity to see how ticklish she might be by rubbing her ankle. Needless to say I got a very satisfyingly ticklish reaction from simply rubbing her ankle.

How have I not commented in this thread yet?!

Yeah, definitely the palms of my hands. I can hold still for just about anything, but the palms of my hands have me squirming like mad >< Same for just above my knees, though that one wasn't terribly unexpected 😛

~K

How have I not commented in this thread yet?!

Yeah, definitely the palms of my hands. I can hold still for just about anything, but the palms of my hands have me squirming like mad >< Same for just above my knees, though that one wasn't terribly unexpected 😛

~K

That's good to know

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back