• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

urge to kill people

morgandee

2nd Level Red Feather
sometimes it turns me on....,,,.,a. ohhhhh god im gonna explod`~~~~~

what do you think? do you ever get the urge to kill? does it turn you on? how about killing people with sexy feet

are you open with others about your killing urges / fetish?????? or are you shy strong silent type

urge to kill rising

film at 11

I think when people can vent their anger and rage it makes them feel good, but theres usually some reprocussion to it.

But thats not the answer you were looking for, were you? 😛

I get the urge to kill someone every time I'm on the damn freeway 😛
Skippy answer there, Vladdie. LOL

I was just joking. 😛

If I was ever honestly enraged enough to kill someone, I'd stand back, look at myself in the mirror and wonder what the hell went wrong. I'd never actually kill someone. Because I'm not that type of person. I don't think most people are. What usually makes the difference though is when someone passes the point of no return and they're so beside themself they do it.

They call it temporarily insane in trials. To most it just sounds like an excuse, but sometimes I wonder.

"urge to kill....rising!"

Attachments

• news_167.jpg
    news_167.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 23
"Its just one of those crazy expessions, like 'wala dala ding dong', or 'give peace a chance!'"- Homer

Last edited:
not sure about killing, but i get an urge to tickle feet.... like nessie's cute feet.

Well... an urge to kill is understandable. Particularly for the male of the species; In more tribal/naturistic times, our jobs were to hunt and protect the tribe from enemies, which of course involved physical exertion and violence. Most of modern society doesn't really cater for that instict, so when it rears its head, it can be in an out-of-control context, and having it is almost always portrayed as wrong/disturbing... Do I get the urge? Sure! lol.

Yeah I had an urge to kill today. That fucker who wrote me out a 110 dollar parking ticket while I was double parked for 5 minutes buying a CD by a band called Strapping Young Lad who are nothing but pitiful noise anyway. I know shes just doing her job but thats what the Nazis said at Nuremburg!!! I mean 110 dollars??? Must I finance the state of Arizona??? :angry:

You think $110 is bad?
We got a small ticket about 4 years ago. We stopped at an intersection and started pulling into it to make a left turn. We thought we'd make it but the car coming our direction was SPEEDING really fast and we had to hold back (no traffic lights). We were a couple feet into the intersection but there was a car behind us so we couldn't back up and we got a ticket for it.
Then on top of that we had to pay a surcharge of some sort to the town it was in $250 a year for 3 years. ($50 a month for 5 months of the year).
BUT they don't tell you when it's time to pay it again so every year we've missed the first payment which gets hubby's license suspended. THAT costs a $100 fee to get it back plus $25 for other fees!
And now we can't get car insurance cause his license has been suspended and they're going to suspend it again for that. It's enough to make you chew your own leg off! Thank goodness we have another car that's insurred under his dad's name but we need to find someone who'll give us insurance (that damn little Geico gecko wont) or we're screwed!

How's THAT for traffic related bad luck?!

nessonite said:
You think $110 is bad?
We got a small ticket about 4 years ago. We stopped at an intersection and started pulling into it to make a left turn. We thought we'd make it but the car coming our direction was SPEEDING really fast and we had to hold back (no traffic lights). We were a couple feet into the intersection but there was a car behind us so we couldn't back up and we got a ticket for it.
Then on top of that we had to pay a surcharge of some sort to the town it was in $250 a year for 3 years. ($50 a month for 5 months of the year).
BUT they don't tell you when it's time to pay it again so every year we've missed the first payment which gets hubby's license suspended. THAT costs a $100 fee to get it back plus $25 for other fees!
And now we can't get car insurance cause his license has been suspended and they're going to suspend it again for that. It's enough to make you chew your own leg off! Thank goodness we have another car that's insurred under his dad's name but we need to find someone who'll give us insurance (that damn little Geico gecko wont) or we're screwed!

How's THAT for traffic related bad luck?!

yeah, thats pretty bad. good luck with that. but iv got sumthin just as bad. nobody has any respect for bicyclists anymore. i got honked at for no reason twice today riding my bike down the main street of my area. the first 1 just scared me, no big deal. the second 1 however, prompted me to flash the middle finger to the idiot. i was riding on the shoulder of the road, not causing any trouble, when all of a sudden, some idiot ( who was speeding btw ) blows his horn at me for no reason, and as he passes me, throws a f***in bottle out the damn window at me!!! if that thing would have hit me, i could have been hurt pretty bad, or worse, due to the speed he was going. it makes me so mad that he was going too fast for me to catch his license plate #, or i woulda reported him to the police.

Ness, I've heard very good things about Safeco insurance, so you might want to check to see if it's available in your state. It isn't the cheapest, but they treat their customers well.

There's never a cop there when you need one, Vmandude, but they always seem to be there when you wish they weren't, Melissa 😱

nobody has any respect for bicyclists anymore.

I used to live in CA which (in my area anyway) was very bicycle friendly. Bike trails, bike lanes, everywhere. Here in NJ the towns are a lot older so the roads are not only narrow but they often have no shoulder. I hardly ride anywhere because of it.
Motorists inside a sound insulated car have no idea how much a loud car horn can startle a cyclist. It could easily case him/her to lose control and swerve into traffic. Especially if the car's engine is quiet and the cyclist didn't hear it coming. You're lucky you didn't really get hurt 🙁

nessonite said:
Motorists inside a sound insulated car have no idea how much a loud car horn can startle a cyclist. It could easily case him/her to lose control and swerve into traffic. Especially if the car's engine is quiet and the cyclist didn't hear it coming. You're lucky you didn't really get hurt 🙁
I cycle everwhere, but the thing that annoys me the most is that even if there's only going to be like 2 inches clearance, the car's will *still* try to pass you. When buses do it I shit myself lol, its terrifying, especially considering my dad was run over by a bus involving an accident on his bike. Bleh.

My dad was in a motocycle accident once (he was the one riding the motorcycle). He hit a divider because someone was swerving behind him and trying to cut him off. He easily could have died. He made a full recovery though and got a large cash settlement. Its really hard to accept the recklessness of others when someone's life is on the line though.

Thats grounds enough to want to beat them within an inch of their life.

Last edited:
Ha! I got lucky today regarding my parking ticket! I submitted a Not Guilty plea via internet saying that I had an aunt inside a store who needed emergency care which I was about to take her too. My aunt actually does have a handicapped parking tag and is ill. Dont think itll work? Neither do I but heres the thing...it taked 4 to months to get the plea looked at in the mean time the ticket is supended! I dont give 2 shits about 4 to 6 months, I care about today!!! Suckers!!!

Melissa666 said:
Yeah I had an urge to kill today. That fucker who wrote me out a 110 dollar parking ticket while I was double parked for 5 minutes buying a CD by a band called Strapping Young Lad who are nothing but pitiful noise anyway. I know shes just doing her job but thats what the Nazis said at Nuremburg!!! I mean 110 dollars??? Must I finance the state of Arizona??? :angry:

I love strapping young lad. I wouldn't say it was pitiful noise, you have to be into those types of genres to like it. When I hear bands like stapping young lad, I don't hear noise, I hear every bit and piece of music that is flowing, and I love it. But we all have our tastes. Thats why that kind of music is out there. Someone must like it. And we all have out opinions and I respect that fully.

i dont respect anyone elses opinions anyway

kill them with grenades

while leaving a trail of blue shadows

oriyaborealis said:
i dont respect anyone elses opinions anyway

kill them with grenades

while leaving a trail of blue shadows

Ah..."Blue Shadows on the Trail!" Great old song by the Sons of the Pioneers! (Doesn't mention any use of grenades, though. They'd probably spook the horses.)

Soleman im starting to get into some new bands because I know Lemmy from Motorhead is 59 and cant be around forever. Some new bands I like are Lacuna Coil, Chidren of Bodom, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall and Black Dahlia Murder (saw them in NYC). Its just that Strapping Young Lad are to fast for me and pass me right by. But hey if you like em more power to ya! If I had your address I would have mailed you the copy of Strapping Young Lads Alien I bought.

I just wish once a year there would be a "human season". I'd definitely get a permit for that one.

Humans. Can't live with 'em, can't legally shoot 'em.

that's alright mellisa, I already have alien 🙂 ... and Children of Bodom Rules!!! I have all their albums. rock on!

This forum is turning into some kind of Star Wars cosplay.

Anyway, kill them all. They are just honourless humans.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back