• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valentine Ode To 3 Tt Vixens

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Omg!! ("ode" My God!) He's Baaaaaack!!! This Is A Friendly And Fitting (imho) Tribute To Three Of The Reasons Tickletheater Is So Extra Special. 1) Nessonite: Great Artist And Moderator With Wrinkled Soles Sublime. Thanks For All You Contribute To Tt. How Do You Find The Time? 2) Il2bt: This Classically Trained Musician Is A Class Act All The Way. May You Get Your Choice Of Tickles Each And Every Day! Last But Not Least In Our Tt World Of Cute Feet: 3) Camel26: This Fine Philly Filly Has Feet So Hot They Drive Men ( Women, Aliens, Even The Comatose) Silly! She's No Fool, (she) Stays In School. You All Three Prove "ticklish Girls Rule"!!! May This Prose Be A Symbolic Tickling Rose For Each Of Your Thirty Tantalizing Toes!

Georgiatkler...you say the sweetest things...I'm blushing...thank you so much!! *wiggles toes at you*

OMG!!! I feel so..........*loss of words* to be honored with Camel and Nessie!!!! These women are.......well.....WOMEN!!! And I'm just a young lady!! A freshman in college!! So I feel soo happy that you wrote this!! Thank you sooo much!! Please ( and this goes for anybody) feel free to gently tickle my feet and sides while I practice my cello. 🙂

Let me give you an Idea of how that would look.. 😀

Of course you know it's not me really, but that's how happy I am when playing, espcially if I'm being tickled! 😉

Thankx again! Remind me to come "play" for you! 😎

Thanks Camel26 And Il2bt For The Favorable Responses. Il2bt's Request Must Be The Reason The Phrases " We Can Make Beautiful Music Together" & "practice Makes Perfect" Were Coined. Great Pics Is An Even Greater Understatement!!! Camel26 The Whole Tickle Theater World Is Waiting To See Deep Into Your Eternally Loveable Soles!! I'm Waitng At The Head( Or Is That Foot?) Of The Cyberline.!!

As soon as I get those toenails painted and looking nice, and then get someone with a digital camera to take/send the pics...I'm all over it!!! Don't you worry!!! And look out IL2BT--I'd love to quietly and gently distract you from your cello practice...better keep looking over your shoulder while you play...

I'd love that sooo much!! That's another one of my fantasies! 😉

i agree with the first post in this thread. they are three of the great ladiesthat prove tickel gals rule the world. i know my thoughts are just form one of 15,000 on here nad go unread by most but i just want to say that i think my life is enriched by knowing these three lovely ladies and i would like to add sunfire, corruptess and mistress valerie to the list of the top people on this site who make inspire us and make us all want to tickle

Eek! Why did I not see this thread before?!
That is so touching! Thanks soooo much! 😀 😀 😀

Thanks, Ness For The Nice Reply. All Your Hard Work And Talent Is Appreciated By Everyone Here.

i totally agree with georgiatickler your work here is amazing. you are truly a good inspiration as you always keep the mood light and handle anything that comes up. i also love the factthat you so willing to share your knowledge and experience

*blushing deep red*
I try my best to help out where Ican. 🙂

Three cheers for NESSIE!!

HIP HIP..........
HIP HIP..........
HIP HIP..........

HORRAY!!! *pulls out my viola and plays Auld Lang Syne*

Um...I'll bust out my guitar and play a song of devotion for nessie and IL2BT as well...

here I go...

(proceeds to pick up guitar and strum a little something but is distracted by a shiny object and .....)

*smiles and realizes you are staring at my newly painted chrome blue toe nails and wiggles them at you*

yeah, I'll play too.😉 *picks up my cello and begins to play Innocent by you-know-who*

Iluv2btickled said:
*smiles and realizes you are staring at my newly painted chrome blue toe nails and wiggles them at you*

yeah, I'll play too.😉 *picks up my cello and begins to play Innocent by you-know-who*
i have never heard of the you know whos*are they good..j/k.. LOL..ok i will shut up b4 i am slapped..lol

yes you should. Now hush up. I'm trying to tempt Camel.😉
*continues playing my cello and wiggling my toes*

Last edited:
*gets out feather and slowly and stealthily approaches the 10 shiny blue items in front of her...*

Hey, Camel Need Any Help? It Would Be An Honor To Serve As Your Feather Bearer.(amateur Podiatrist, Amatuer Pedicurist, Masseur (i Just Can't Keep My Mind Out Of "masseur" (groooan!!) And Of Course 24/7/365 Tickler/ticklee. Please Pass Along This Resume Of Mine To Il2bt. I'm Sure She Has Some "openings".(*feigns Embarrassment*).

*giggles as I see Camel coming towards me, wiggles my toes and continues playing*

Here look:

are you two trying to make the rest of the 15,000 plus tickle freaks here jealous of the tickle fun you two have potential for

Honestly, we're just tempting one another, and letting all 15000 of you read the play by play...hope you're enjoying it as much as we are...😉 And look out IL2BT...I'm coming for those toes of yours...😉

*giggles happily and continues to play*

I just love to be a tease....😉

Hmm...ya know, I bought a feathery item for my Ler for Valentine's day...and I did want to test it out before I used it...why are you hiding your toes, IL2BT??? Come here...put your feet in my lap...I promise, I won't hurt you...😉

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back