• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Valentine Ode To 3 Tt Vixens

You Gals Keep The Thread Going. I'll Hold Off The "global Warming Police" As Long As I Can..............

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
i agree with the first post in this thread. they are three of the great ladiesthat prove tickel gals rule the world. i know my thoughts are just form one of 15,000 on here nad go unread by most but i just want to say that i think my life is enriched by knowing these three lovely ladies and i would like to add sunfire, corruptess and mistress valerie to the list of the top people on this site who make inspire us and make us all want to tickle
Thank you very much, my dear 🙂 🙂 🙂

Here is a weird fact: the ancestral forum to the groups I co-manage was founded on Valentine's Day, 2001, so that's our groups' anniversary 🙂 Aside from that, I downplay Valentine's Day itself.

Love and laughter,

Iluv2btickled said:
*giggles as I see Camel coming towards me, wiggles my toes and continues playing*

Here look:
You are having an effect on me too, but probably not the one you expected ... 😉

*trying to maintain composure* 🙂

Oh really Mistress Val??? Dare I ask...do I need to come over there and have you put your feet in my lap?? Or have IL2BT and I wiggle our toes at you??? 😉 I need to get over to the Pacific Isles...I need a relaxing vacation...ASAP!!! And I know Mistress Val would make it full of laughter and fun...

Actually I wouldnt mind having you BOTH tickle me LIGHTLY while I practice. 😀 See my point is to produce beautiful music through the instrument as well as through my sultry giggles😉

*giggles again* I've been told I have sultry giggles 😉

Camel, check your pms.

Last edited:
Funny you should mention that...anyone got any chocolate?? Even though I'm feeling bloated, I am craving chocolate...and some gentle tickles...I think the PMS would be under control then...LOL 😛

Camel26 said:
Funny you should mention that...anyone got any chocolate?? Even though I'm feeling bloated, I am craving chocolate...and some gentle tickles...I think the PMS would be under control then...LOL 😛

I would be happy to bring you some of both 😀

mmmmm....chocolate...

Funny how you can't leave a few women together in one place for too long before the conversation turns to chocolate...
😛

You thought I meant PMS??? 😀 NOO! I meant private messages!!!!

*duh*😛

Last edited:
ha...I bought my ler white chocolate...for V-day...it's her fave kind...and I have every intention of letting her eat it...as I eat some of it off of her...I love that!!!

Iluv2btickled said:
Actually I wouldnt mind having you BOTH tickle me LIGHTLY while I practice. 😀 See my point is to produce beautiful music through the instrument as well as through my sultry giggles😉
That would be so cool!!! I love sultry giggles ... and it would be interesting to see how it affected your musical creativity 🙂 I know that I'd enjoy it either way 😉

nessonite said:
mmmmm....chocolate...

Funny how you can't leave a few women together in one place for too long before the conversation turns to chocolate...
😛
I live on chocolate frozen yogurt ... good, and good for you too 🙂

Now let's talk about shopping, LOL!!! 🙂

I don't like white chocolate quite as much as milk or dark (dark being my favorite). I sort of lost respect for it when I heard it didn't have any actual chocolate in it. 🙁

I love milk chocolate best, but hey--anything for my ler, right??? Now, about shopping...😛

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back