• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal Teasing/Taunting

Well if on the occasion I happen to ever become lucky enough to get ganged up on by more than one girl, then I am all for an evil laugh, sadistic grin, or having them confer with one another as to who does what, like "you hold him down, I'll get him here...". But baby-talk while playing this little piggy or something would just make me feel kinda awkward. I know some people like that, and to tell the truth I remember seeing a tickle video from an old producer when a woman did that with another tied up on a kitchen breakfast bar I think, and I thought it was kinda hot, but not if it was done to me. My parents did that when I was a kid. It'd just be weird.

As long as they're saying something that increases the sadism in the atmosphere, with the intent of heightening my anticipation or anxiety, then hell yeah.

Two thumbs way up for verbal teasing! I so do enjoy a good mindfuck now and then.

Is it really bad that, given the right context, I find turns of phrase like "tickle tickle tickle" or "coochie coo" (which so many people on this forum seem to have a problem with 😛) kind of a turn on?

Love the verbal teasing as a Lee , the techniques that drive me crazy
are counting the ribs , maybe the Ler attempting me to recite the alphabet
and /or the physical teasing such as wiggling fingers in my direction as I am
helpless in stocks ,or restrained ,so just the intention and approach of a ler
can have me squirming as my predicament becomes all so clear..

I think a lot pf people don't like it because they feel silly saying it as a tickler. but "tickle, tickle, tickle" or "coochie coo" I feel would still heighten the playful, giggly atmosphere if the 'lee likes it. I'm not one for talking baby-talk to parts of the body as though they can talk back. I won't ever talk to toes like they're little people. :/

I've done many, many sessions & shoots in both "styles" (silent tickler & verbal teaser), and I have to say being verbal and teasing the person being tickled is just so much more fun. You're engaging the person and keeping them in the right mood. Being honest, to me it's always awkward or weird tickling someone and not saying anything. Kind of creepy, unless that's the vibe you're going for.

My absolute favorite verbal teasing is not the "tickle tickle tickle" or similar stuff, but rather engaging the person being tickled in funny dialogue/interaction. Kind of hard to explain, but some of my most memorable moments tickling my ladies occur when they're in hysterics, trying to talk their way out of being tickled, and the back-and-forth exchanges that happen in those moments. It's ALWAYS chaotic & rambling...but very entertaining! 🙂

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

I've done many, many sessions & shoots in both "styles" (silent tickler & verbal teaser), and I have to say being verbal and teasing the person being tickled is just so much more fun. You're engaging the person and keeping them in the right mood. Being honest, to me it's always awkward or weird tickling someone and not saying anything. Kind of creepy, unless that's the vibe you're going for.

My absolute favorite verbal teasing is not the "tickle tickle tickle" or similar stuff, but rather engaging the person being tickled in funny dialogue/interaction. Kind of hard to explain, but some of my most memorable moments tickling my ladies occur when they're in hysterics, trying to talk their way out of being tickled, and the back-and-forth exchanges that happen in those moments. It's ALWAYS chaotic & rambling...but very entertaining! 🙂

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Yeah, one of the clips I own from TickleAbuse, the 'lee, who is on a contraption they call the Humbler says "wait till I get you on here!" to which the tickler replies "ohh what are you gonna do to me?," as she suddenly doubles up on the tickling making the 'lee scream 'I'm sorry, I take it back!!' a few times. I loved that. But the completely silent tickler would indeed seem creepy to me. The verbal teasing I'm sure is a much better way to get both parties into it and could be a good feeler to see how to steer what goes on in the session.

If anyone said kootchi kootchi koo to my face....i'd clam up like a shell...nothing more ridiculous or silly in my book than that phrase...thank goodness none of the ler's i've met utilized that stupid, silly phrase...

yes though, verbal taunting is necessary and welcome in a session...it helps enhance the helplessness...such as....awww are you sure you don't want me to tickle you right here???? but kootchi kootchi koo...ack no thanks..

Yes, Yes, Yes!! Full on teasing and taunting!!

More "cootchie cootchie coos" and "tickle, tickle, tickles"!! The gushier, the better!!!:woot2:

Drew

Last edited:
Is it really bad that, given the right context, I find turns of phrase like "tickle tickle tickle" or "coochie coo" (which so many people on this forum seem to have a problem with 😛) kind of a turn on?

Amen brother! I dont' see what the fuss is all about either, seriously... like you say, in the right context, its hella fun :neenerneener:

I'll also venture to say that the reason we don't hear a lot of that in video clips is because of the apparent backlash against such teasing that exists here :shrug:

:wave:Some of my all time fave clips have verbal teasing in them.

You know, I was on the fence with this one, but after reading almost everyone, I have to say hell yeah :bouncybou

I'm by far too playful not to like verbal teasing

You know, I was on the fence with this one, but after reading almost everyone, I have to say hell yeah :bouncybou

I'm by far too playful not to like verbal teasing

Nice! Verbal teasing CAN (and often does, especially when you're doing something more session-style, rather than "for-sale" style) make it a better overall experience for all parties involved. At least from my experience.

Attached a clip to illustrate my point (and NO - I'm not shilling LOL!!!).

🙂

Casey

Nice! Verbal teasing CAN (and often does, especially when you're doing something more session-style, rather than "for-sale" style) make it a better overall experience for all parties involved. At least from my experience.

Attached a clip to illustrate my point (and NO - I'm not shilling LOL!!!).

🙂

Casey

That's an awesome clip!

"This is so much fun! ...at least for me, anyway."

Thanks for sharing, Casey! 😀 That is an awesome clip!

And Angel... exactly! :xpulcy:

As a ler I find it makes the lee much more receptive to the tickle sensation. I like to try and make her say things that she doesn't want to say like "Please tickle me more" etc, and what I find works great is when I am tickling a girls feet (who is so ticklish she couldn't hold them still if her life depended on it) I will say im not going to stop until you can hold them completely still for one minute, or stay still for me or I will tickle you all over for 2 hours, things like that...

Last edited:
I forgot that I also have a secret weapon I can use on many American women that tends to slip my mind. I have an accent that I can make quite thick and rather sensuous, which, in addition to regular verbal taunting, I can use to whisper my intentions into the lee's ear before getting to work on the various parts of her body.

So yeah, on the fence my arse. I could be quite good at this verbal taunting thing after all... :evilha:

I forgot that I also have a secret weapon I can use on many American women that tends to slip my mind. I have an accent that I can make quite thick and rather sensuous, which, in addition to regular verbal taunting, I can use to whisper my intentions into the lee's ear before getting to work on the various parts of her body.

So yeah, on the fence my arse. I could be quite good at this verbal taunting thing after all... :evilha:
*hyperventilates*

:faint:

What this upstanding gentleman said. With a different accent, though...

:england:

I like verbal teasing very much if someone has some really funny things in mind, like putting an alarmclock on the stocks showing fifteen minutes and then approaching the lee whispering in her ear: This will be nonstop for you, Baby. Then pressing the countdown button and with wiggling fingers in the air approaching the lees feet..hehe

I don't think that's wierd. I'm the same way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back