• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very unexpected brief tickle

unit5610

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is more cute and fun than anything else but...
I went to a clinic for a minor outpatient procedure this morning. They checked me in, I put on the silly Johnny thing then they drove me in the gurney to a little curtained cubicle. My feet were stickling out a little since the blankets are never long enough. The nurse, a cute and friendly late 40s-ish woman (or about my age) took my blood pressure and stuck an IV in my arm while we made pleasant, idle small talk. On her way out of my area she lightly touched my foot, which was surprising. Shortly after, she came in to check on the IV and heart rate, and this time on her way out she dragged fingertips over the tops of my toes on one foot. I'm thinking, is she one of us?
Anywho, they knock me out, do the procedure, I wake up groggy and my wife is there and the doctor is explaining what happened. Then the nurse come back in, tickles my arch with her fingers for a second and says with a giggle "I've been wanting to tickle the bottoms of your feet all morning! But don't do it to me because I'll go nuts!" My wife said "He's very ticklish" but didn't look all that amused herself. Then the nurse explained some of the medical stuff to me while I tried to wake up more and figure out what just happened.
That is all. Made my day, though!

That is cute! lol thanks for sharing..

too bad ur wife wasnt all too pleased..:ermm:

I've been fortunate enough to not have been hospitalized in my life...but I have spent nights there with my family members and I've noticed that the nurses will always touch you somewhere as they are leaving or talking to you. I've seen more toe touching there then in any gym class I've ever had.

~ toyou

Uh.....

....what hospital was that? I'm not feeling so well at the moment.....

😉 MJ

I would like that happening to me too; minus the IV.

Minus the anesthetic, too. My reaction time was very slow (I think).

A real life nurse tickle, that's great. 😀

I've been fortunate enough to not have been hospitalized in my life...but I have spent nights there with my family members and I've noticed that the nurses will always touch you somewhere as they are leaving or talking to you. I've seen more toe touching there then in any gym class I've ever had.

~ toyou

I always liked nurses ever since I can remember and I like them even more now!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back