• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

videogames girls tickling mode

Sadly, I'm non-too-familiar with the Timesplitters series. The only one I'm familiar with is the 3rd one (which I got for one reason alone....ninja monkeys.), and I honestly had a blast with its story.

Also nice to see such a playful picture, with barely any nudity at that. Top notch job. 🙂

You've really missed out man, it was such an awesome series and the challenges were immensly hard (curse you Ducks!) although my fav qoute is in Future Perfect "This just ain't my color"

I'm the glovenor. I can be quite handy.

Much love for the Timesplitters series. And that last pic is my fave of the lot, and the most disturbing thing this side of a Goya piece.

Looking for requests? Judging by your choices so far, I'll suggest Eternal Darkness and Killer 7 for subjects.

tickler21:it's a pity you have not play to timesplitters1 and 2 i think they are best than the 3rd
belmont :i'm glad you aprecciate the pic ..i wanted to do something diferent to my anothers pics i wanted to do something less explicit ...and make something strange, weird .i'm thinking about your suggestions.
here you have a new one ..more" clasic"
characteres from "heavenly sword" (i allways think these girls deserved a tickling sesion to star in a very bad game)

well ,following the advice of belmont i tried a pic of killer 7, so i try to draw it with the same carateristic style of this game ...and i think i made it wrong ..
well it was a experiment.....

Last edited:
thanks for the comment ticklewizard i really apreciate it.
tickler21:i dont play to 3d clock tower (only i play with the second one ,the first in ps) but i choose this one because i found the characteres very interesting for a tickle pic, especially the villain , because i love gasmaskes.
here you have a new pic
from timesplitters series ...a reapersplitter licking/tickling the feet of (suppose to be) viola

great photos

OMG havent seen this thread before....this is absolut fantastic work
my favourite is the Silent Hill Pic... when i played this game, i was so scary by those nurses... but on this pics, i like them :lol

keep up the great work....

shorty

Even more great work, shame I haven't played the games K7 cause I can't find it and HS cause to hell if I'm buying a shitty PS3

since we're doing a video game girl tickle mode, how about Konoko from the hit game Oni. another awesome Bungie game that really needs a sequel.

Wow, sometimes the Suda fetish outweighs the tickle fetish...and when both combine, my word.

Awesome stuff friend, thanks!

thanks to everybody by the comments i like you them hahaha nobody in this world will apreciate this pics..only you.specials thanks to my friend from somerset tickle wizard
bignorm: i dont knew that character so i was searching in the web, anyway i'm working with another chracteres so ,by the moment i cant do it, maybe in future.
belmont: i'm glad you like the killer 7 picture but i'm not happy with it ,i feel i went wrong with it , i tried to make one thing but it wasn't my drawing style even the conception of the picture i couldnt do it as i wanted...
i wanted to do something very ambitious to my skills...
harman smith can not walk he is in chair and he has a maid who cares of him,
and kaede is one of the personalities of harman , in the picture i wanted to make
the tickling moment like a fantasy of an old man who is in wheelchair,in his fantasy he is a japanese woman who tickles without mercy to his maid....but i failed,sorry.
well and now a new picture from street fighter 4 a clasic (chunli) and a new girl (crimson viper)

Chun Li is always such a cute target to go for when it comes to Street Fighter. I'm quite shocked there isn't such a move yet in the series. XD

Awesome job! I love the expression on Chun's face, as if she would start exploding with laughter any second! It's so cute! X3

*ponders what other games you might make into a picture*

thanks to everybody by the comments i like you them hahaha nobody in this world will apreciate this pics..only you.specials thanks to my friend from somerset tickle wizard
bignorm: i dont knew that character so i was searching in the web, anyway i'm working with another chracteres so ,by the moment i cant do it, maybe in future.
belmont: i'm glad you like the killer 7 picture but i'm not happy with it ,i feel i went wrong with it , i tried to make one thing but it wasn't my drawing style even the conception of the picture i couldnt do it as i wanted...
i wanted to do something very ambitious to my skills...
harman smith can not walk he is in chair and he has a maid who cares of him,
and kaede is one of the personalities of harman , in the picture i wanted to make
the tickling moment like a fantasy of an old man who is in wheelchair,in his fantasy he is a japanese woman who tickles without mercy to his maid....but i failed,sorry.
well and now a new picture from street fighter 4 a clasic (chunli) and a new girl (crimson viper)

I got a mention! YAY! lol great piece everyone on here's fav SF character and to top it, it looks like she's gonna dish out some revenge

Wow!
One word to describe your work is style
I mean, hardly other work out there looks similar to yours
The matte/canvas-like quality of the pieces give them some sort of "belonging to another time", kinda a film noir art poster or a cover from a "Weird Tales" like pulp magazine from the 30s
Truly great artwork
Thanks for sharing, and please, focus on the upper body if possible
Best Regards

tickle wizard ,yes i think crimson viper deserves a little veangance.
dark godflesh :¡muchas gracias compadre!gracias por tus elogios ,estoy preparando una imagen uperbody tickling espero que te guste,
and now one picture about cars.... reiko nagane from ridge racer series,
she shouldnt make autostop when somebody of the comunity of tickle theater is driving

Sadly I'm not too familiar with Ridge Racer (not being a fan of racing sims), but this is yet another cute entry into your library! Nice job! =3

I know I'm gonna sound like a total idiot with this, but...
Do you by chance take requests?
(If not, then that's ok too)

Very nice artwork! Especially the first!
Will you be drawing more of the Tekken girl characters?

hello people
thanks by the comments to everybody ,cornybr ... obrigado,
glen0809 ..mercy or dank u wel?
tickler21... have you read my message?
well now two pictures from "red alert" i spent too many time on them so i decided maked two different pictures with the same drawings...one clasic "hitansul picture" and another with the style of soviet propaganda,
please,people from usa, dont feel displeaced or offended i did it with love

Lots of incredible artwork! You have gotten better with each piece you submitted.

hello people
thanks by the comments to everybody ,cornybr ... obrigado,
glen0809 ..mercy or dank u wel?
tickler21... have you read my message?
well now two pictures from "red alert" i spent too many time on them so i decided maked two different pictures with the same drawings...one clasic "hitansul picture" and another with the style of soviet propaganda,
please,people from usa, dont feel displeaced or offended i did it with love

My favorite ones out of all of them Thank you for posting your art😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back