• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTFEET.COM Official Thread - Updates

Orlaith Feet JOI

Orlaith-Feet-JOI.jpg

Beautiful Orlaith wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Orlaith is 19 years old gorgeous woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 132 LBS (60 KG). She is a lady with soft soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Orlaith’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Orlaith Feet JOI

Nancy Succulent Soles

Nancy-Succulent-Soles-09.jpg

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Nancy is 29 years old beautiful woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 58 LBS (127 KG).

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Margo’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Go to Clip: Nancy Succulent Soles

Sensual Teen Soles JOI

Sensual-Teen-Soles-JOI.jpg

Beautiful Orlaith wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Orlaith is 19 years old gorgeous woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 132 LBS (60 KG). She is a lady with soft soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Orlaith’s feet and elegant toes.

Sensual Teen Soles JOI

Teasing in White Pantyhose

Teasing-in-White-Pantyhose.jpg

I know you have a little obsession with nylons. Maybe you just enjoy the sight of My toes, so very visible through the sheer material. What I enjoy is knowing that you’re teased and denied, that I use My curvy, feminine body, encased in nylons, to make you very susceptible to My teasing. Can you imagine the smell of My toes? Can you imagine how good it would feel to be close to My nylon clad ass? I enjoy using my pantyhose to make you weak and obedient, to turn you into a horny little bitch in heat..

Margo is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’6” (170 cm) sexy girl 116 LBS (53 KG).

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these pantyhose feet!. They tease you with her nyloned feet! You will absolutely drool at sight of Margo’s nylon socks.

You can check our Pantyhose Clips collections.

Go to Clip: Teasing in White Pantyhose

Calming Foot Massage

Calming-Foot-Massage.jpg

Anika gives Nancy wet foot massage with coconut oil. Enjoy her beautiful, sexy feet getting rubbed and moisturized. Nancy is totally addicted to her foot massages.

She focuses mainly on Nancy’s meaty wrinkled soles, rubbing the oil all over her sexy feet! She massages 1 foot then goes onto the next, Anika makes sure she massages round all the areas of her feet including the big toes. Then massages both feet together

Nancy is 29 years old beautiful woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 58 LBS (127 KG).

Anika is 26 years old beautiful petite woman with 5 (35 EU) size small feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’2” (156 cm) tall and 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with small feet and high arches.

Enjoy this foot massage video with Nancy and Anika. The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Calming Foot Massage

Buy from Clip4Sale Calming Foot Massage - 4K MP4

Aroma Overload Smelling Her Feet

Nancy didn’t wash her big feet for a week. She wondered how much they would stink. Can you imagine the smell the slave felt? Very strong smell and taste of sweat!

Nancy duct taped her mouth shut so she can shove her slightly smelly soles right in her face! When she tries to pull away, she grabs my wrists to pull me closer. Nancy laughs as I struggle to move my face away from her cute, big feet. Everyone needs a friend like her!

She has no chance, but to inhale the intense sweat smell – but this was only the first part of her humiliation. She has to smell my foot soles from the heels to the toes.

Anika is 27 years old beautiful petite woman with 5 (35 EU) size small feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’2” (156 cm) tall and 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with small feet and high arches.

This Big Feet foot smelling video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Go to Clip: Aroma Overload Smelling Her Feet

Buy from Clip4Sale Aroma Overload Smelling Her Feet

Sweaty Sole Sniffing Addiction

-

Margo didn’t wash her big feet for a week. She wondered how much they would stink. Can you imagine the smell the slave felt? Very strong smell and taste of sweat!

Margo duct taped her mouth shut so she can shove her slightly smelly soles right in her face! When she tries to pull away, she grabs my wrists to pull me closer. Margo laughs as I struggle to move my face away from her cute, big feet. Everyone needs a friend like her!

She has no chance, but to inhale the intense sweat smell – but this was only the first part of her humiliation. She has to smell my foot soles from the heels to the toes.

Margo is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’6” (170 cm) sexy girl 116 LBS (53 KG).

Anika is 27 years old beautiful petite woman with 5 (35 EU) size small feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’2” (156 cm) tall and 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with small feet and high arches.

This Big Feet foot smelling video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

BUY FROM CLIPS4SALE

Sweaty Sole Sniffing Addiction

Go to Clip:

Her Human Footrest
Just sit there and be quiet. I need to rest my feet. Your face looks like a great place to prop them up on. Don’t even think about worshipping them, just lay there and be the prop that my feet rest upon. That is all you deserve anyway.

This is not for your enjoyment, this is not for your sexual gratification, this is not for your disgusting fetish. This is just me using you as I always do. I will use your as my human foot rest, barely acknowledging your presence except to humiliate you and berate you when you don’t do what I want you to do. Be my silent slave.

Anika is 20 years old beautiful petite woman with 5 (35 EU) size small feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’2” (156 cm) tall and 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with small feet and high arches.

Hope you enjoy this high quality human furniture video clip. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

We accept lesbian foot domination custom clips.

Go to Clip: Her Human Footrest

JOI with Perfect Feet

Beautiful Laherre wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

BUY FROM CLIPS4SALE

Go to Clip: JOI with Perfect Feet

Flip-Flop Big Foot Licking

Flip-Flop-Big-Foot-Licking-03.jpg

Tall Goddess Trinity calls her slave to come and licks her flip flops soles before starts the real foot worship action. She licks Goddess Trinity’s feet for several minutes feeling how stinky they are. The evil Mistress tells her to keep licking it until the Domme is fully satisfied.

Trinity is 24 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 152 LBS (69 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Solana is 40 years old beautiful petite woman with 5 (35 EU) size small feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’0” (150 cm) tall and 88 LBS (40 KG). She is a sexy lady with small feet and wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and enjoy this foot worship clip.

lesbian, foot fetish, foot domination, foot worship, bare feet, barefoot, long toes, toe sucking, foot licking, lesbian domination, sensual, passionate, alt girl, sole licking, big feet.

BUY FROM CLIPS4SALE

Go to Clip: Flip-Flop Big Foot Licking

Dominating Feet in Action

Dominating-Feet-in-Action.jpg

You’re a lucky little thing. You’ve gained the attention of a wandering giantess, looking for something to demolish. With no one else in sight, she focuses on you. Lifting her foot high in the air above your head she intends to bring it down upon you with incredible, crushing vigor. But wait… she doesn’t want to end her adventure with you so soon. She toys with you, teasing you and boasting about her size, strength and unstoppability. You can do nothing but listen to her cocky attitude about her stature and watch her gigantic assets shift and wobble as she paces, making the ground tremble beneath her feet. Will she end up smashing you in a butt pound with her wide and heavy ass? Or will she step on you like a little bug? In the end, you have to find out for yourself…

Freyda is 29 years old gorgeous girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 121 LBS (55 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

The stomping video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

You can check our Stomping Clips collection.

Dominating Feet in Action

Irresistible JOI Session

Beautiful Freyda wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Freyda is 29 years old gorgeous girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 121 LBS (55 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Freyda’s feet and elegant toes.

Buy From Clips4Sale

Irresistible JOI Session

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back