• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do women think of foot guys?

If a woman thinks I'm perverted or twisted for what I like (hey it's not our choice you know, sexuality is what it is) then they've proven themselves to be closed minded and not someone I would generally want to associate with. They've done me a great service by saving me the trouble of finding out how they really are over a long period of time.

Yes, Jen is one hundred percent right...I know that for a fact!
And, ManofMystery will have what he wants. It's his perogative. And, he will have it. Until he runs out of quarters.
😛

Ever sence I was little I was in love with female feetand I still am if theres a female and she's whereing flip flops i alway look down at the feet or if there not whereing them 😀 anyway yeah in my exspeains most wemen dont like foot guys or if they do they dont like them being tickled but a lot of wemen like a good foot massage and beleve me laddies I give great foot massage so I been told

Well...Honestly I am not much of a foot person at all. I mean you feet people can go for it and do your thing, it's your choice really. 🙄 Some people don't exactly take good care of their feet...and you certainly won't find me touching them. I touch my feet and my feet only..lol 😛

Enny said:
Well...Some people don't exactly take good care of their feet...and you certainly won't find me touching them. I touch my feet and my feet only..

S'allright by me! I just want to touch your feet (although I wouldn't go so far as to say your feet only! :woot: (Lots of interesting and highly ticklish ladies here that I'd love to get my hands on.) :wub:

:tickle:

Icky feet? GET THE ROPE

Some people don't exactly take good care of their feet...and you certainly won't find me touching them.

It's true that some could give their feet better care. Personally, I don't mind giving them a pedicure. My way. You'd be amazed at the shrieks one can illicit with just a scrub brush and tub of warm, soapy suds. To say nothing of the ticklishness of freshly done soles and toes...:firedevil

Bella

Enny said:
Well...Honestly I am not much of a foot person at all. I mean you feet people can go for it and do your thing, it's your choice really. 🙄 Some people don't exactly take good care of their feet...and you certainly won't find me touching them. I touch my feet and my feet only..lol 😛

Which aren't even ticklish, if memory serves correctly. Mind you listening to all that Wheatus poo is bound to deaden anyone's nerves. 😀

Of course you ARE ticklish somewhere............now where is it?............. OH YES, IT'S THE.................

(To be continued..............)😀

HA HA!

Big Jim I bet you thought that was funny? lol....keep your mouth shut! lol

Re: HA HA!

Enny said:
Big Jim I bet you thought that was funny? lol....keep your mouth shut! lol

Ooohhhhhhhhhhh........anyone would think she wants me to shout out where her weak spot is!
smiley.flipoff.gif

Not really Jim....But if you want to go ahead...I could care less...none of these people are ever going to get the chance to tickle there anyways...darn....go ahead...I dare you!🙄

Enny said:
Not really Jim....But if you want to go ahead...I could care less...none of these people are ever going to get the chance to tickle there anyways...darn....go ahead...I dare you!🙄

first let me say that if you don't want jim to blab, he's a gentleman, and wouldn't talk.
next, why wouldn't any of us get to tickle you? esp. when you obviously would not be adverse to the idea?
as far as feet go; i love womens feet, as long as they are attractive, and ticklish!
steve

Enny said:
I mean you feet people can go for it and do your thing, it's your choice really. 🙄

...once again, proving to be one of the most accepting and open-minded members of the forum. Thanks for your hospitable attitude toward those of us with differing preferences, Enny.

Enny said:
none of these people are ever going to get the chance to tickle there anyways...darn....

and way to shove in a snipe at everyone here as not being "worthy" or something, too! You go, girl!

*plays "Turning Japanese", just for Enny*

areenactor, yes I know Jim is a gentlemen. A sweetheart too.

😕 Phineas, I don't understand why everything that you say to me is sarcastic?

I said nothing about not being "worthy"...I'm just saying I won't allow anybody to tickle me there. Jesus, what is your problem...

areenactor said:
first let me say that if you don't want jim to blab, he's a gentleman, and wouldn't talk.

Enny-monster, what that really translates as, is...........

"Jim better not talk if he doesn't want his butt invaded by the muzzle of my .357 Python!" :blaugh:

Iam a "foot guy", and have been for most of my life. As a matter of fact, my foot fetish came long before my tickling fetish. For me, I honestly could probably tolerate a wife who even if she didnt want to be tickled too often, would at least let me pay attention to her feet. I could not honestly see myself with a girl who never let me do anything to her feet. I have a very strong fetish for girls feet. I most enjoy girls with very ticklish feet, even if they are not terribly ticklish in other areas of their bodies. I love looking at pretty female feet, and would relish the chance to pay attention to the feet of a woman that I loved.

Mitch

Well, Mr. Mitch, you, yes YOU can make that happen! How do you do it? Well...you go out and find a...a...GIRL! YES! You go and find a girl with like interests. Sound difficult? Well, if you're gonna sit there, in your house out there in the land of horse manure being squashed beneath your tires, and say, "boy, that's difficult, how do I do that?" well, you're not gonna go far. But, if you lay out a plan, a comprehensive plan, like you would do for your business, well...you've increased your opportunities. You do it right, your problems are over. Guaranteed. Or, you can spend a lot of money on a mail order bride from Malaysia.
Trust me on this one, Mitch, my good friend. The opportunity's there. Go out and grab it.

There should be more!

As someone who has extremely ticklish feet, and LOVES to have them tickled and played with in many ways, all I can say is I wish there were more "foot guys" around here!

tbbw

I just ran across this old thread.

I think that it needs a bump.:bump:

It's true that some could give their feet better care. Personally, I don't mind giving them a pedicure. My way. You'd be amazed at the shrieks one can illicit with just a scrub brush and tub of warm, soapy suds. To say nothing of the ticklishness of freshly done soles and toes...:firedevil

Bella

It is time that some people might want to read the following story:

www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?156493-THE-FABULOUS-FOOTBATH.

I'm not a woman, but I honestly dont understand what the big deal is. I have a foot tickle fetish & I cant find any women in my area who are open minded about they act like I'm some kind of psycho whose after their feet. Its no diffrent than guys who like womens butts, or legs or boobs. I love womens feet & I wish I can find sumone who understands that.

I agree that certain women are concerned about their self image.

I have a foot tickle fetish & I cant find any women in my area who are open minded about they act like I'm some kind of psycho whose after their feet.

If people think you're a psycho, you're doing it wrong. It's not your fetish, it's how you're expressing it. Can't comment any further without knowing details.

I'm probably one of the world's worst when it comes to success with women and yet I've still never been hurting for foot play or fetish acceptance.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back