• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of feet do you prefer?

What kind of feet do you prefer?

• Narrow

Votes: 334 35.2%
  • Wide

Votes: 163 17.2%
  • Skinny

Votes: 126 13.3%
  • Chubby

Votes: 123 13.0%
  • Smelly

Votes: 72 7.6%
  • Other

Votes: 130 13.7%

• Total voters
narrow, proportional toes, clean, soft, supple, smooth soles, pinkish at spots, and ticklish (most important)

Had to go other on this one. I agree with Lestat and others that as long as they are taken care of and ticklish, all types of feet are wonderful.

JB

They must be female and clean. After that I prefer, slightly tanned, not too skinny not too fat, painted toenails, and I prefer sheer black nyloned feet. 🙂

I like chubby feet. To add another thing, I can't STAND skinny narrow feet :sad:
They look like STICKS! Gotta at least not be narrow. Skinny = fine, Skinny + Narrow = AHHHH, ANOREXIC!

😀 Sorry if I just offended anyone.

I voted for chubby, but also not smelly.

Apart from that, all else I have to say is: female, and in pairs. 😎 Oh yeah, and ticklish (naturally). 😀

If you look at Jasmine Sinclair's feet on www.jasminesinclair.com that will give you an idea of the feet I like. My fave feet are really wrinkled skin under soles.

I tend not to like unshapely toes, but if a woman with 'not so nice feet' unvites me to tickle her, i'm not gonna pass that up!

i agree with all of the people that said they love insainly ticklish feet...im not to picky when it comes to a girl who is soo extremely ticklish on her feet...but everyone did have good comments...and thats my two cents

my preference

sexy, cute feet, soft ticklish soles and pretty painted toes. MmMm. it doesn't matter the race, or size of the woman, just no long toenails...

I like well-structured, narrow feet with high arches and nice toes. French manicure, but not into long nails, so just a little tip -- maybe a sixteenth of an inch, but no more!

-Pete

Last edited:
wendynpeter said:
I like well-structured, narrow feet with high arches and nice toes. French manicure, but not into long nails, so just a little tip -- maybe a sixteenth of an inch, but no more!

-Pete

That's quite picky. 😉

Soft, clean, narrowish, long wiggly toes, high arches and hellaciously ticklish.

~FTKL

If the feet in question are clean and have a lady I like on the end of them, I care not a jot about size or shape of the feet or indeed the lady.

As long as the lady is of a playful disposition and the feet (as well as the rest of her) are ticklish, I'm a happy man indeed... or was that a kinky man ?

Perhaps neither, but in all probablility both.

I like feet to be normal sized, soft and clean(and, of course, sensitive). 🙂

I like them a skinny usually, not too skinney where you can really see the toe joints, just a nice slim look, slender, mmmmmm wit medium arches, not too high, not too flat

I like them to be female, flirty, flexible, and REALLY ticklish. Insanely so. I also like them to be sweaty, stinky, and not ashamed of those qualities. I don't mind if they have a corn or two or maybe a couple of callouses because that will ensure there is going to be some talking or complaining about the feet and that gives me an opportunity to get my hands on 'em. Other than that....
Feather

LOL funny thing, I just re-ready my old post; which was made prior to meeting my gf.

I just directed my gf to it, I basically described her feet lol.

Needless to say she was tickled pink 😛

I like thin long toed feet, which are how my girlfriend's are.

I prefer prefer, chubby feet, be they size 2 (my ex g.f had size 2 that was crazy!) or size 10. must be clean. no biscuit crumbs desensitising the area. a slight fragrance is ok but smelly to the point of serious odour is a turn off for me. and obviously they need to be extra extra ticklish.

If I had to choose, I'd say wide. The bigger they are, the more ticklish spot it shows.

if you have feet, let me tickle them please. 😍

I voted other, because i don't care about shape of feet, if they're ticklish, then are my kind of feet ! 😉😀.

I also hate long toes that look like fingers. The following celebrities have the perfect feet: Mariah Carey and Stacy Keibler.

I like long slender toes on a woman (as long as they don't look like talons) with either black or pink polish. To me the perfect celebrity feet would be Brooke Burke's. She even has her ex-husbands name tatooed on the side of her foot. That must have been totally cool for him when they were married. I agree Stacy Keibler has nice feet too!

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back