• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of ticklevids would YOU like to see?

Drew...normally I'm not big on heavy story lines and scenarios but, gross out factor aside, the last one you mentioned is sort of intruiging! hehehe
But I agree, I'd say I like f/f least of all mostly because it is SOOO overdone.
m/f and f/m I like quite a bit more however. Hard to say which I would actually prefer if they were available in equal quantities but at the moment my life's purpose is collecting f/m material. 🙂

I would like to see more videos of gorgeous women with an athletic build and flawless feet in a playful, consentual tickle fight, with their bare feet being the part of their body getting the brunt of the action. The women would be scantily dressed (underwear, bikinis, or short-shorts with belly-shirts), but not totally nude. There would be no bondage, no tickling tools other than the fingers, no licking/sucking/biting each other's feet, cuz in my book, that is not tickling. I don't care how the ticklee reacts to it. I'd also like more videos of women with French Manicures using the poking technique on other women's tummies and sides. As far as scenarios and plots go, the only fantasies I have so far are either an Ebony police lady tickled on her feet by a woman she gave a ticket to, or a heterosexual businesswoman in a very short skirt and strappy sandals being tickled by a female lesbian co-worker who just loves her feet. I just love it when a woman uses Tickle Talk really fast. Like 'Tickle-tickle-tickle, Kitchy-kitchy-kitchy, and I'm gonna gitcha-gitcha-gitcha!' It adds to the fun.

Last edited:
If I could make a Vid

I wou tie the ladies arms above the head and standing with her bare feet on there towes. Then tickle het under het soles with a very soft medium size feather.

I really wanna see more Nylon tickling Clips in Stock or Hogtied!
Tickling with a brush would be cool.

When barefeet, than the same, but tied the both toes 😉

Same as most other people - I'd like to see regular people (mostly women - being a guy, men in the videos tends to ruin the mood for me, so to speak), as opposed to stick-thin supermodel wannabes, being tickled in believeable scenarios.
For instance, not bound and gagged to within an inch of their life, for starters. A plot would be preferable, but only if it is good/believeable. No plot would still be preferable to a bad plot. :weird:
Nudity...touchy subject. Let things progress naturally, and if it leads to nudity, then so be it. If it doesn't, it would look odd. Basically, just set up a situation and then let it play itself out. Hopefully for several hours. 😎

I was just curious, so I worked out that 1 CD could hold approx. 10 hours of continuous video footage from my digital camera; cool! 😀

IT'S THE REAL THING!!*BURP* "WELL EXCUUUUUUUSE GT!!

*KIDS( OF A LEGAL AGE) DO TRY THIS AT HOME* I LIKE THE IDEA OF "AMATEUR" PEOPLE( NOT TO DISPARAGE ANYONE HERE AT TT'S PROWESS AS "LEE,"LER OR BOTH) TICKLING AS SEVERAL HAVE MENTIONED. THOSE AWESOME RENFAIRE VIDEOS, WHICH SHOW REAL( NON ACTORS) PEOPLE BEING TICKLED, ARE A GREAT PREMISE.THE LAST LAUGH VIDEOS, WITH THEIR CANADIAN GIRL NEXT DOOR TYPES, ARE AT LEAST ALSO A GOOD APPROXIMATION. I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO SEE A DUNGEON TICKLE TORTURE SCENE.( STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK GT'S BONES, BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!) THIS COULD USE "REAL PEOPLE" ACTORS ALONG THE LINES OF SOME TT POSTED STORIES, ie, WORKING AT A HAUNTED HOUSE, VISITING A MUSEUM WITH AN INQUSITION EXHIBIT. ACE FOOT PRODUCTIONS HAD A "TRUTH OR DARE" SEGMENT THAT HAD THE GIRLS PUTTING EACH OTHER IN THE STOCKS. OF COURSE THIS USED THEIR ACTRESSES. MAY WE HERE AT TT COULD DEVELOP A CARD OR BOARD GAME FOCUSED ON YOU KNOW WHAT!

'

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK GT'S BONES, BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!

My mother had a t-shirt that said that. How does THAT make you feel? 😛 😛 😛

Proud Actually

nessonite said:
My mother had a t-shirt that said that. How does THAT make you feel? 😛 😛 😛
WELL, WHO DO YOU THINK GAVE HER THAT SHIRT? ( TAG! YOU'RE IT) THE FAIR QUEEN MUM OF COURSE IS NEAR MY AGE. WOW!! SHE GOT THE T-SHIRT? ALL I GOT WAS A BUTTON.

ok...this is probably kind of specific, and may not appeal to everyone but here goes.

A f/f tickle video with 2 stars...Priscilla James and Natasha Sweet.

Before the vid actually starts we interview both ladies and find out all about what they like, where their really bad spots are, etc. Really get to know these two lovely ladies.

THen we start, no plot or bogus story, just these two girls tickling each other in all sorts of positions and various states of undress, until at the end of the vid, they are both tickled to orgasm in turn.

Hey will someone forward this to TIB? 😀

I honestly like seeing girls completely immobilized, and then tickled in a variety of different ways with a variety of different tools. Toes tied back, elbows and knees tied together, that sort of stuff. Electric toothbrushes, pencils, pens, feathers. Give her no escape and put her through every tickle test imaginable. No plots though, I hate plots. It's a tickling video, not a story.

Androids, lots of them. And vulcan guns.

Mmm... I am going nuts.

Again.

There must be a story that sets up some sort of scenario. That's part of the fantasy. I prefer to see women's feet tickled in a video. I like seeing closeup of women's soles. :happy:

to be blunt, I'd like to see women, wearing something more than a bikini (how is that spelt?) being tickled on their tummy for a good length of time. Good consentual tummy tickling. Either 1 on 1 or gang tickling. More tummy twitching under the influence of tickle pleasure.

I would like to see lots of female gangtickling, a group of girls tickling an extemely ticklish girl. It could be set in a cinema or somewhere public where you have to be silent. Plus just ordinary girls have to make it, not some stupid company that charges for crap.

Wesker28 said:
I would like to see lots of female gangtickling, a group of girls tickling an extemely ticklish girl. It could be set in a cinema or somewhere public where you have to be silent. Plus just ordinary girls have to make it, not some stupid company that charges for crap.
^ ^ ^ ^
What he said 🙂

I would love to see any of libtick's stories made into movies. I want to see at least one video of a girl wearing jeans, black pantyhose, and sneakers getting her shoes removed and then getting tickled.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back