• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What SORT Of Tickling Do You Like?

Senshi1

Staff
I was talking to a friend the other day about tickling, and the subject of "what kind of tickling" came up. What I mean by that is a bit blurry actually, but I'll try to categorise it.

Firstly, the main kind of tickling. Do you like playful tickling, hardcore tickling, etc?

Then if there are any additional preferences. For example I know there are a number of sock-ticklers among us, as well as at least one sweater-tickler.

Personally, I like the Bondage/Domination side of it. I love the idea of submitting complete control over to somebody (and, to a lesser extent, having that control over somebody else). This isn't unusual, as my tickling fetish is an offshoot from my bondage fetish - something I loved years before tickling came into my life, and something that is easily as strong as my tickling fetish, even now.

I used to be a major upperbody fan as well, but I think I'm developing a definate foot fetish, so who knows where it could lead in the future.

Don't get me wrong, that isn't the only sort I like - tickling is tickling, get whatever you can - but given the choie, that'd be it, hands-down.

What about you lot?

Last edited:
Pretty much anything where it's being used against the 'lee. For example, when it is used to a situation such as:

Refusing to give the person the remote (and someone tickling them into giving it)
Tickling someone for info
Tickling to keep someone from revealing info
Tickling someone out of revenge

Those are the best ways. Also, just tickling someone because they know that they're ticklish (playful, I suppose)

It seems that the majority of people are into the playful side of it rather than the "kinky" side (for want of a better word). I'm basing this on other conversations I've had with people as well as this thread so far.

I have to say, though, I'm surprised - I thought it was definately more of a BD thing - I guess I'm in something of a minority. 😛

Senshi, i'm the same type as you.
I love bondage before tickling, and I love both equally much now. I'm more on the playful side as well. But I'm more of a 'lee then 'ler, although I am doing more tickling then reciving. Mainly because I can't stop myself when I see my gf, she's not strong and i can hold her down or tie her up easily.

Hi Senshi,
Soft playful tickling drives me crazy, wife is working on training me where she barely touches me and I'm squirming off the couch. *blushing*
"Yeah yeah, it's all fun and games until someone falls off the bed - then it's a sport!"

ALL levels but the favorite is tied down and absolute merciless tickling to outright tickel torture!

I'll take anything I can get--light tickling where my ler just trails her nails all over me is comforting and can be erotic if used at the right time...and I LOVE being tied up or held down and tortured...I'll take anything inbetween, too!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

Soft and gentle...

I'm ALL about the affection linked to tickling.... I'm very much into holding/cuddling/snuggling with some adorably cute girl and making her giggle lightly and squirm in my arms. Ideally, this would lead to a bit more passion.. involving kissing, stroking, licking, etc.... *happy sigh* To me, that's much better than the breathless, hysterical thrashing type...

Of course, speaking strictly platonically, happy and playful tickling while trying to wrestle above referenced adorable girl to the floor is ALMOST as fun. :-D

-Drew

Senshi said:
Then if there are any additional preferences. For example I know there are a number of sock-ticklers among us, as well as at least one sweater-tickler.

Ha...sweaters...*laughs to himself*

I most love playful tickle-wrestling or tickle-cuddling with my very ticklish subby hubby or certain very close friends 😱 I've never practiced bondage IRL and am not even particularly interested in trying it.

I tickle for the following purposes:

As punishment, e.g. if my sub has said 'wow, that was stupid' at my expense. In this case it involves me physically restricting them and going merciless for a good few minutes.

As part of foreplay. This is mainly playful, with lots of horseplay and other forms of foreplay.

As part of a specific night of 'woman-pleasuring' where there is significant bondage involved. This, of course, needs to be merciless, cut in with other sexually activity, and generally lasts for at least an hour.

Then there is of course tickling friends for the hell of it. This has to be playful; the closer you are to someone, the more they like you tickling them... trying to mercilessly tickle just a friend can get out of hand.

What a pointless rant!

Why do I exist!

They give you too many damn maltesers in those supersize cinema bags! I'M ONLY ONE MAN!!!!!!

*ahem*

Rock on.

Is that intersting in the good old james bond villain sort of way, the mad and maniacal super man villain sort of way, or the downright nasty 'Godfather Part II' sort of way?

Last edited:
I was actually thinking more along the lines of Penguin from the old Batman episodes.

:-D

-Drew

i like..

playful tickling. i love to sneak behind females and tickle their sides till the begin to run and ill be tickling them as they run. what i like even more is the feel of female flesh in my finger tips. ill wait till we are in a tickling moment and i might slip my hands slightly up their shirts and tickle their bear bellies and sides. most enjoyable to me in these situations.

I used to do that....
Until I got arrested...
thrown into jail...
then got my butt beaten by her boyfriend....

Yeah....

Journia said:
I used to do that....
Until I got arrested...
thrown into jail...
then got my butt beaten by her boyfriend....

Yeah....

i only do this to really close female friends. we have tickle fights all the time. it would be me and my best friend against our gf's. we always won of course because they wear short shirts and they are easy targets. i even sneak in a few tickles to my best friends gf. but primarily my gf and close female friends that dont have bf's 😛.

My favorite kind is when I tie up my girlfriend and tickle her for a long period of time, like an hour to an hour and a half. I like her to be gagged or gagged and blindfolded. I like to play with her feet too and just tickle them lightly while she isn't tied up. I also like to wrestle with her and hold her down and tickle her too.

Last edited:
The greatist tickling I find is while passionatly kissing and the muffled laughter between the kissing while you play and tickle their ribs or underneath the arms.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back