• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What SORT Of Tickling Do You Like?

Bondage tickling is the best! Your strapped down helpless and the only thing to do is bare with the torture for x amount of time. It's also fun with it's the opposite because you have complete control and the only thing you can hear and see is your captive sqirming and laughing uncontrolably.

I'm more a playful tickler that appeals to me far more than bondage tickling. Nothing beats havin a tickling a girl because she's bein a smart ass

Arms strapped down. Legs elevated, secured. Legs spread out. Unable to move whatsoever. An hour or two of merciless tickling, with some sexual stuff thrown in for good measure. ).(

I like seductive tease tickling. Anything that makes my gf giggle n blush 🙂

Playful is fun tho XD but if I had to pick "the main reason" why I like to tickle now, its the foreplay...

my favorite kind of tickling..is the kind that tickles.. 🙂

Still standin' by the playful/revenge/interrogation type-tickling thing. Bondage is meh.

Tickling is something that is supposed to just happen naturally, not something where you have it pre-organized. At least that's how I feel :\

I like erotic tickling. I really like when my female friends place their bare feet near me with that shy smile and that look full of ticklish anticipation. I like to hear "My feet missed you" just after I run my fingers... No bondage no toys just fingers tongue and eager female feet.

I like the more sensual tickling. The kind with some light to heavy bondage where the goal is to arouse and tease before getting into the real action. But then I also love the playful wrestling kind with someone who really enjoys it.

Different types for different occasions and different moods. As I spend longer and longer amongh tickle-friends and my husband (who started this thread way back), the playful type seems to be the one I keep going back to. That's not to say it isn't sexual to me in the right situation--but it's a lot easier to meet the 'playful' conditions than the 'sexual' ones.

As for other specific preferences, the intention of the ler makes a big difference to me. I love it when they *want* to turn me into a giggling, blushing mess. It's obvious when they do, and they pretty much always get what they want :blush

As a ler, I'm pretty flexible. I believe the 'lee needs to be having fun/arousal/whatever they want, and I try to accomodate them ^_^

~K

i like it playful and sensual...also, it's fantastic when it's arousing for all involved and can end in explosive orgasm haha

I love strapping a girl down then tickling her whilst making her orgasm (with a vibrator or vibrating panties).

For my personal life I like sensual myself. But in my videos anything goes, when it comes to tickling.

I like bondage and I like a some resistance too. Like the lee trying to fight back against the tickling. I also like blindfolds and mouth muffling. Maybe some duck tape or a piece of cloth but not like actual ball gags. I like clothing being there but moving it around as I tickle or am being tickled; unzipping pants, sliding off socks, peeling up shirt exc. I life feathers and light/sharp tickles; nails, feathers, pens, brushes exc. I like a little licking and kissing too. I like teasing and a sense of a sadism and force from the tickler or as the tickler. I keep it kinda sensual haha That covers most of it I think. Oh and I like a little tickling everywhere as a lee and ler, but I'm very fond of navel tickling. I actually don't like being naked when I'm tickled and having my nipples and genitals tickled can sometimes actually be a turn off.

Last edited:
I like bondage and I like a some resistance too. Like the lee trying to fight back against the tickling. I also like blindfolds and mouth muffling. Maybe some duck tape or a piece of cloth but not like actual ball gags. I like clothing being there but moving it around as I tickle or am being tickled; unzipping pants, sliding off socks, peeling up shirt exc. I life feathers and light/sharp tickles; nails, feathers, pens, brushes exc. I like a little licking and kissing too. I like teasing and a sense of a sadism and force from the tickler or as the tickler. I keep it kinda sensual haha That covers most of it I think. Oh and I like a little tickling everywhere as a lee and ler, but I'm very fond of navel tickling. I actually don't like being naked when I'm tickled and having my nipples and genitals tickled can sometimes actually be a turn off.

Sexy for sure! I agree that nipples and genitals can be a turn off myself. For me tickling is the foreplay to get the juices flowing! I know naughty for sure. 🙂

Definitely playful since I'm still technically a "virgin", as in I've never been bound or tickled past the point of me yelling at whoever's tickling me to stop it and they do XD

I love dominant, playful tickling. :drool

The feeling of being pinned down and lightheartedly tickled to my wit's end seems like a very endearing idea to me.

Depends on my mood really, I enjoy most forms of tickling when it comes to being tickled. As a tickler though I prefer sensual tickling myself.

Depends on my mood really, I enjoy most forms of tickling when it comes to being tickled. As a tickler though I prefer sensual tickling myself.

I gotta agree with Beckers. Sometimes playful is the way to go, other times sensual and or teasing is the best option. On the receiving end, I'd like a soft and sensual touch. The kinda thing where I'm fighting not to react or give in. Giving though, I might be a little more aggressive. But again, that probably really depends on how I'm feeling at the time and what the atmosphere is.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back