• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What to do when the zombies take over

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
there was a thread years ago addressing this issue and it was a huge hit, and since time passed, i want all your thoughts. post your tips, ideas, whatever relating to this.

what weapons? where to live? food, water? infection fighting? let's all share ideas.

for me, i do, dual pistols, both a five-seven. good mag size, good aim, good power. don't need to spray bullets when only headshots kill.

get on a boat, with enough drinking water to last me and some weaponry like shotguns, rifles, and a crowbar and go to the ocean. I'm pretty sure zombies can't swim. O yeah and a fishing rod with bait to get cash fish.

get on a boat, with enough drinking water to last me and some weaponry like shotguns, rifles, and a crowbar and go to the ocean. I'm pretty sure zombies can't swim. O yeah and a fishing rod with bait to get cash fish.

fish'll probably be infected. crowbar for defence? too much Half-Life, my friend. not dealing with head crabs. shot gun's nice, but you don't need a rifle. just for picking them off at a distance for fun, or for easy clearing a dock to land your boat at.

actually crowbar is for prying out boxes and jammed door, Theirs no way In hell I'm planning to get to that close to a zombie to use it and yeah the rifle is for clearing out the docks.

Step 1: Go to a Measuem.
Step 2: Find a Suit of Armor, 1 handed sword and a buckler.
Step 3: Put armor on.
Step 4: walk around invincible and slaughter zombies.
step 5: Repeat with more people.

Step 1: Go to a Measuem.
Step 2: Find a Suit of Armor, 1 handed sword and a buckler.
Step 3: Put armor on.
Step 4: walk around invincible and slaughter zombies.
step 5: Repeat with more people.

looks like someone's been playing Hellgate: London too much.:super_hap awesome game, btw.

The plan:
1. Find a farm (some house designs are very well insulated and can easily remain warm throughout the winter).
2. Build a wall around it. Should be easy enough. A few shovels, a wooden frame, and a whole lot of Quikrete aught to do the trick.
3. Release green bottle fly larvae and wait for them to work their magic (These maggots subsist on dead flesh, leaving living tissue untouched).
4. Using crop rotation and other age-old farming tricks a farm can be the basis of a small easily sustainable community (surplus can be stored and/or used to feed livestock).

The short term plans are usually the easiest to handle, so I figure a solid long term plan will really bring it home.

I'd want to live probably on a boat somewhere. I'd bring a Fishing Rod, probably some type of gun, A Katana and a knife. This question reminds me of I Am Legend Btw 🙂

1. I would get some sort of blade. A machete or a katana or something else that would cleave right through a body. Remember, we're not going for pain. We're going for incapacitation. Plus, blades don't need reloading :ggrin:

2. Grab my buddies and hit up a gun store. Personally, i'd grab a shotgun and a high calibur pistol. One for crowd control, and the other for precision. OH! Don't forget the shells!

3. This is a toss up for me... either take my buddies and drive around exterminating everything, or take refuge in a bomb shelter. They usually have enough space for a few people and some supplies.

I'd want to live probably on a boat somewhere. I'd bring a Fishing Rod, probably some type of gun, A Katana and a knife. This question reminds me of I Am Legend Btw 🙂

just watch out for colliding helicopters.

that my friend is why we need a fast bout... and a raven's nest

Well Zombies would never taKe over but if they did we could just turn everyone into a vampire and then we could suck them all dry(unless you guys want to just tie them all down and tickle them to death hehehe).Or you could get the firefighters to kill them all with their hoses,you could shoot them,you could use fire extinguishers,or unleash German Shepherds and Pit Bulls to get them,you could use some leathal gas as well and we could also use grenades and our cars are quite useful too.

Well Zombies would never taKe over but if they did we could just turn everyone into a vampire and then we could suck them all dry(unless you guys want to just tie them all down and tickle them to death hehehe).Or you could get the firefighters to kill them all with their hoses,you could shoot them,you could use fire extinguishers,or unleash German Shepherds and Pit Bulls to get them,you could use some leathal gas as well and we could also use grenades and our cars are quite useful too.

Now that's thinking on your feet.

Wow. S'funny. I've always had a weird obsession for zombie flicks and what not. I actually have a decent sized arsenal in my house hold. Various types of guns : cough cough.: Illegal Automatic AK : cough cough.: And generally, you just have to have a good head on your shoulders. Just remember that some places are safer, never safe, things of that sort. If somebodies bit, regardless who they are don't trust them. My personal opinion would be constantly on the move from place to place. Gathering as many survivors as you could, along with supply runs and what not. It's never really smart to stay in one place with a zombie outbreak. Even if you could survive there for a few months surely they would figure a way to get in, or somebody would mess up.

I learn all my survival tip from this book. Read it, Memorize it, It will be your Guiding light when the time finally comes, :nerd:

Attachments

• Zombie guide.jpg
    Zombie guide.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
*Sends hisZzombie HOrdes upon QUEEN BEE MAN....*

*Uses magic magic wand to get Zombies under my control.Then,orders them to tie and tickle torure Journia*

*before they approach me, I unleash a nuclear warhead, obliterating the city and everything in it except for me.*

... While this is going on:

How Jevil intends to Survive a Zombie Holacaust:
-Get a car.
-Get a bicycle in the event the car runs out of Gas.
- Get swords, shanks, shivs, anything long and sharp.
- Guns, in the event of an Emergency, to be used as a last resort (Talkig sawedoff shotguns)
-MREs, or anything canned or pre-packaged, because more likeley than not the T-Virus spreads through water and most small livestock.
- Wear tight clothes, keep hair short (don't let them sobs get a hold of ya.)

-Keep moving, and don't back yourself into a corner (... YES, sailing out in the middle of the Ocean counts as backing yourself in a Corner. Anyone play Resident-Evil 4, and saw the Man-Eating fish? That was prolly invected with Zombie-Aids.)
- Proceed to use the chaos to pillage malls, penatentaries, anywhere with anything we can use for survival.
-In the event of Zombie-Aids infection, Either amputate the infected limb, or go for a headshot if Amputation is NOT an option. It's a Mercy-kill.

... It's gonna be funny if everyone else is in an uproar should a Zombie Outbreak occur; but the TTC knows what the hell we should be doing!

All these plans, altough very epic and creative, have the same problem;

The time factor. If a zombie attack were to occur, it would probably happen within a matter of mere days. (See Dawn, shaun, day, night of the dead, and all those other zombie movies!)

In addition, i live in the Netherlands, and weapons here are rare being held only by the army and police. Especially during a crisis like this, reaching weapons would be all but impossible.

However, this is not a problem! Because you don't need any weapons!!!
WHAT you might think? Why not! The zombies have to be killed right?
No, they don't have to be killed.

Please observe the following picture!
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/Dawn-of-the-dead-2004-zombies-2.jpg

As you can see, this zombie is already rotting away, like any dead body should. So, the solution to any zombie plaque is simple; Wait for 2, 3 months, and the zombies will probably be changed into piles of bubbling fungus and gory meat, leaving only the skeleton, and very likely not capable of eating anyone.

So, simply lock your doors, barricade them to be sure, and wait! The only flaw in this plan is food, so you should always have a decent stock of supplies! And if the zombies should break into your house, then you are... erm... F*cked i guess.:shock:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back