• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What to do when the zombies take over

But what if the zombies that survive get all soaked with RADIATION??

Then

We

would

get

MUTANT ZOMBIES

That would be like, 10 times more terrible then just zombies

I would break the glass! 😛

Attachments

• 060819_2.jpg
    060819_2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 21
I'll be holed up in my fortified bunker while my team of bloodthirsty bikini-babes takes out the zombie hordes.

Attachments

• (!!_killer).jpg
    (!!_killer).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 7
Well I live near a Castle on very high ground (Thank you early Norman paranoia and Victorian nostalgia...) which is on both steep soil and is surrounded by woods. So my strategy would be this (Provided we have ample time of course), gather enough food, water, weaponry, clothing and seeds for say about twenty-thirty people and head to the castle, build a wooden wall around it, leaving enough ground to sow the seeds. Use largely medieval weaponry as you want to destroy the brains and I'd rely more on a mace than a bullet for that. Hold out there until it's safe enough to go on supply raids and then expand the base so you get more room. Reeat for so long until the area is Zombie clear and go onto rebuild civilisation.

And yes, I've read World War Z too. 😉

I heard a Z-war movie is coming out, that would be total awesomeness

I'll hold all expectation until I know who's making the movie and if they're going to be loyal to the book. I don't need another House of the Dead. :snob:

Step 1: Go to a Measuem.
Step 2: Find a Suit of Armor, 1 handed sword and a buckler.
Step 3: Put armor on.
Step 4: walk around invincible and slaughter zombies.
step 5: Repeat with more people.

im with you on this one

zombies.jpg

ok, i like to be prepared for the zombie hordes as much as the next man, if not more, and many a day i have spent wondering what i would do. after much deliberation, i have come to the conclusion that there are 2 kinds of zombie, first we have the slow movers, not particularly smart, yet relentless in stalking their prey.(see dawn of the dead, or for a more funny perspective, shaun of the dead) then we got the fast ones, (see 28 days later or i am legend, although i personaly dont think of them as zombies, due to the way they become the way they are, but some people do, so this is for them.)

step 1: check your surroundings, are you in danger, can you hear anyone else shouting or screaming? if so move quickly and quietly away from the shouty screamy people, as they will attract the attention of the zombies and therfore be killed/eaten first, whilst you make a clean getaway. (this sounds a bit nasty, but better alive and unsafe than dead.)

step 2: is there anything lying around to use as a means of self defence? some kind of protection? anything to bludgeon the brains out of any zombie that comes your way? if not, find summat fast, use your imagination.

step 3: look at any building in sight, pick the tallest one and make your way to it, quietly and steadily. plan your route, dont run over open ground, this increases the likelyhood of being spotted by either a: a zombie, which will come after you, or b:a person who will inevitably shout to you, revealing your location as well as their own, then everyone's dead. when you reach your destination tread very carefully they might already be inside, use the stairs, not a lift, the last thing you want is the noise it generates, as this attracta all zombies to you, regardless of floor number, then when the doors open, youre facing 3+ zombies in a small room. bad odds.

step 4: find a room as close to the top of the building with a solid door, this will be your haven. now you must secure it. check every corner of your haven for zombies, make yourself familiar with the layout, barracade any windows and doors, do it neatly, dont use 5 strips of wood at odd angles, this leaves big holes, you only need thin horizontal strips about 1inch apart to see through. dont make alot of noise whilst doing it, use furniture and prop it up, you can start using wood and nails as soon as the immediate area around your haven has been zombie proofed.

step 5: zombie proofing. to successfully zombie proof an area, first check every square foot for zombies, if found kill quickly and quietly, and work outwards from your haven, zombie proofing as you go. if there are floors above you, or roof acess, check them as well. any dead zombies may start rotting, if not already, so this needs to be done fast to alow for rapid disposal of the dead folk. make it hard for anyone to access your haven without steping over summat, and have a clear plan of exit incase your haven gets comprimised. extend your zombie proof perimeter to at least 20 foot around your haven, this will give enough time to react to a breach without comprimising your safety.

step 6: food and water are essential for survival, once you have a safe area, you will be able to stockpile any food and water needed. use bottled water if you can, and tinned food is best as it won't be contaminated. you may need to wait one night before going to look for food, as people will no doubt be flooding the supermarkets, and thus risking their lives, let them get killed, then in the morning you can raid their homes for the food and supplies they left behind. only take what you need, and do so in small doses, that way you aren't overloaded if you get attacked.

step 7: dealing with other people is tricky, they might be infected, have a hidden agenda, scared, unable to be quiet, clumsy, or just plain stupid. any of these traits must be dealt with swiftly, give them 1 chance and no more, make sure they know this, if they prevent you from doing something or slow you down, get rid of them, as they are more of a problem than a solution. make them carry food/water, that way you both can carry more. assess their fitness, if they can out run you, use caution. if they tell you what to do, then assume a trap. if you can out run them, think what use they will be to you other than a zombie decoy. trust no-one, not even your mother. dont get close or friendly with anyone as this will lead to emotion if they die, and in turn you might do something stupid to avenge them.

a few good ideas to help you survive:

use black masking tape over your clothes, this is hard to bite through and lightweight.

avoid guns, as these are only usefull with ammo, also they are loud. stick to clubs, swords, anything capable of killing quietly without the need to reload.

only gather supplies in daylight.

listen to a radio with headphones, no speaker.

stockpile enough food/water for 4 days consumption, somtimes you might return home emptyhanded

anyone you meet must be checked for injuries, if injured/infected, restrain for 24 - 48 hrs if they turn into zombie or show signs of illness, kill.
if they are not injured, restrain for 24 - 48 hrs as a precaution.

put your saftey before anyone elses, you are no good dead.

if there is more than just you in your haven, make sure the others pull their weight, look for food/water in pairs.

only make a fire if absolutely neccessary, and never after dark.

if other people decide to do what they want, leave the group, start afresh somewhere else, DO NOT let them comprimise your saftey with their ego/attitude/personality

take self defence lessons whilst you can, it may come in handy

make your plans now, so you are prepared for the future.

I'll hold all expectation until I know who's making the movie and if they're going to be loyal to the book. I don't need another House of the Dead. :snob:

I know Brad Pitt's involved and the screen writer is someone from Babylon Five I think...

I suppose it depends on what kind of zombies we're talking about. The old-fashioned slow ones in the traditional zombie movies or the new hybrids that run faster than an olympic runner.

Pretending it's a slow one, I'd prefer a sawed off shotgun, stocks of ammo, a few handguns for more practical usage when traveling for supplies, and a secure area to protect myself from any assault for extended periods of time (a large enough building in a warm region where the outside has been secured but the inside provides a place for water, a place to grow food, and of course solid enough to last through severe weather or otherwise). If a blow to the head is all that is necessary, a good, sharpened, long blade would work as well (it can always be sharpened and never runs out of bullets)!

:bluestar:

ima get disfrank and were gunna own in our guass warthog. and we dun need food or rest. 1, it'll be too fun for need of provisions. 2, spartans never die xD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back