• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What "type" would you love to tickle? (need feedback)

Cheshire Cat

TMF Master
A while back I posted about who people would love to tickle as a form of punishment, someone that they either disliked or annoyed them. A lot of people froze up so how about this....What TYPE would you love to tickle for some darker satisfaction? The arrogant popular prom king/queen? the bitchy goth? the anal/mousy secretary with glasses? the high and mighty Sunday School teacher? the overly confident athletic tough type? The irritating bimbo that dates a close friend of yours? The police officer with the superiority complex, abusing his/her power? the tough as nails drill seargant? Or how about that teacher from hell who would fail you 3 times over? Or even that amazon dominatrix with the god complex who should be taken down a few notches....

It kind of goes into fantasies as well. Particular "types" of victims that are identified by associative traits rather than actual faces or identities. (EG: Professions, Costumes, Settings, Time Periods) In this specific case I'm looking for archtypes who would "deserve it" in so few words in a fictional setting. Types who in their own way can have "victims" of their own either by association, direct harassment/abuse, annoyance factor, etc. This is research for a new idea I have for a series...

Last edited:
let me think...

What types would i prefer?

1) Female clothed in lates fashion, hair dyed blonde, trying to be "cute" and "cool" and is aways speaking with squeaky voice. normally runs around with hordes of other girls looking exactly the same. Yep! I'd love to see one of thoses laugh and scream!
BTW, in Germany some might call them "snails"

--> If anyone fits this description, don't be too offended. I'd bet there are one helluva lot of people thinkingg a little leptzosome goth guy definitely DESERVES it! :firedevil

2) DENTISTS. Do I have to say more?

I think that's it for now, Cheshire. So what about you, hum?

the secretary sounds great!!
its like you look at her and wonder.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/2/2024
The TMF Gathering forums are where you can see who is meeting up when and where.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back