• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your first tickling experiences with your partner/spouse?

My wife and I have known each other now a total of 12 years. I’ve been into tickling long before meeting her, but never had the right opportunity. We would be sitting in small group and somehow tickling got brought up, she mentioned previous boyfriends tickled her feet and they got kicked. Few times in our early dating, a close friend would playfully tickle her but nothing serious. Then the first time I spend the night at her house, she and I are kissing and I end up with her foot in my hands. I start tickling her and she goes ballistic especially when I get to her toes! From there on, we’ve had many great memories!

At college, first night we where intimate. Had to check of course. Like I had to every time when it ended up in bed with someone. Kind of miss that. Finding out if, where and how bad my date was ticklish.
I tickled her sides in bed, she jumped and tried to get away by rolling down the bed. Got hold of her feet and tickled. She started laughing, clenched her toes and fell of the bed. Then stood up with a smile.

My future wife and I took a long drive and parked in a secluded spot by the side of a gently flowing river. This was early in our courtship. We had yet to have any close physical contact. We were still in the learning about each other phase, but we were very attracted to one another.

As we talked, she slipped off her shoes. As she pulled her feet up onto her seat, I reached over and gently pulled one ankle toward me. She stretched out and placed both feet in my lap. I moved my seat back to make more room.

She was wearing sheer white ankle stockings, so thin I could see the outline of each toe. The smooth surface of her stockings let fingers easily glide over her size 8 feet.

I began massaging her feet. She leaned back with a smile and said how good that felt. My massaging became lighter and more of a caress than a firm massage. Our voices became softer with longer silences between us. She closed her eyes.

My eyes were on her high-arched feet in the skin-tight white stockings. As my hand glided over a sensitive spot, I saw a small, involuntary twitch of her foot and a little wiggle of her toes. Her feet were ticklish.

My caresses became mixed with a single finger tracing along the curves of her feet. Now she curled her toes, and the softest little murmur escaped her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and met mine. She smiled. We had stopped talking.

I slowly pulled her stockings off each foot. I could see her breasts moving in rhythm to her shallow breathing. I continued to explore her bare feet with light fingertips. She didn't try to pull her ticklish feet away, but a couple of times, her foot jerked in spontaneous response to a tickle. I gently laid my free hand across her ankles to keep her feet from random motion.

We both were becoming very aroused. This wasn't screaming, thrashing, no mercy, begging for release tickling. This was sensual, erotic tickling.

It was our first intimate encounter. It was our first tickling encounter (other than random pokes to her ribs or other quick teasing tickles). It was pure bliss for both of us. After what seemed like time had stopped and all that existed were the two of us and me tickling her feet, we leaned back and slowed our pounding hearts down. We had yet to become more intimate, to become lovers, but we had discovered that tickling her feet was a powerful sexual driver for both of us.

We eagerly jumped with both feet into exploring every aspect of her sensitive nature. She has been tickled pink ever since. Married for many years.

I have known my husband since we were both 16. He was my first date, my first kiss, and it was truly a wonderful experience to grow in our intimate experiences together. My dear was one of the first people I told about my kink and he has always been accepting about it. From the moment we first met, our time together has always been filled with laughter. It is only fitting that our first intimate experiences was his exploration of all my worst tickle spots in a tickle fight I desperately wanted to lose. I have not won a single one since, but our first time is a memory I will always hold fond in my heart.

My first time was when I was tickled by my ex-boyfriend. I seemed to have just taken a shower, and we were joking about some topics. Then he clamped my feet with his arms. It was a thrilling and terrible nightmare for me. I couldn't tell how his fingers were moving. I could only feel an irresistible stimulation. When his fingers held my toes and pulled back, the feeling made me want to die.

The first date my husband and I had, he playfully tickled me and found out how ticklish I was. He found every ticklish spot on my body. Ever since then he's tickled me several times a week. It's been 39 years.

Technically it was the third time I offered to rub her feet. The first two times I was too concerned with not seeming too into the foot massage to try anything. But the third time I think I found the nerve to pull her toes back and graze my finger down her arch. She jumped and her toes curled. I spent the rest of the time alternating between rubbing her feet and tickling different spots briefly until I hit her toes and she couldn't help but giggle as her foot twitched and she finally said "sorry, my feet are a little ticklish".

Slowly but surely we got closer and I admitted I had a thing for feet. She already knew. We began incorporating some foot worship into our sex life right away and it usually made her laugh and squirm, which I of course always loved.

But a few months in was another first... She'd been living in a basement apartment in her parents' home. The same one her older half sister used to live in. Because of this, her sister always felt a little too comfortable just barging into the apartment when she was around to say hello. The door opened right into the living room area. One day she came in and I was sitting on the couch with my now-wife's bare feet on my lap while she studied on her laptop.

Her sister remarked immediately "Oh wow... A foot massage..." and walked over toward us. She knelt down right infant of Keri's bare feet and said "Have you discovered how ticklish her feet are yet?" I looked over at Keri and her eyes got wide and she immediately set the laptop down on the floor next to the couch like she just knew what was coming and didn't want the computer to get broken. She said "Laura.... don't you dare...." but couldn't even finish the last word before Laura was tickling both of her feet on my lap. Keri's toes clenched and she pulled her feet away but Laura grabbed them and pulled them back and tickled more. And right there was the first time I heard her really laugh from having her feet tickled. Not the little giggles I had drawn out of her. This was full laughter and after about 30 seconds of it she reached forward to push her sister's hands off her feet and ankles and said "stahahap!" Laura let go and Keri rubbed her feet together. I distinctly remember looking down at her feet and Laura's fingers moving across them and it seeming like Laura knew exactly where to touch and how hard or how soft. Laura said something like "if she's ever being a brat, just hold her down and tickle her!"

The whole experience has stuck with me. I've seen Keri tickled many times since and tickled her myself an uncountable amount of times, but this was the first real one that I consider the start.

She just started one day in our early days together when we were making out and when i didnt put up a fight she proper went for it and now 15 years later i still get pretty much daily tickles off her

When we first started dating, I asked my wife if she was ticklish. She admitted she was and I tickled her tummy and sides. She laughed. I asked where she was most ticklish and she said underarms and feet. She did not lie. Since then I have tickled her almost every day. Even after 13 years of marriage she is still as ticklish as she was the first time I tickled her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back