• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your first tied up and tickled experience like?

The big-bang, the year zero, is when I was around 12 with a friend living in the same apartment complex. We used to have tickling games and one day I tied her feet with a string, which was really not necessary but I kind of liked the idea. At that time everything was SO naive, had not idea of tickling as a fetish and never heard about bondage: it just came natural to me. She was not at all into bondage either and I do remember that I ended up tying myself for her to tickle me but we didn't put any attention to that. It went on for some time, till her family relocated.
Than, many years have passed before I realized I do have a tickle-fetish and that I like bondage: being shy and reserved by nature (yeah, y'all saw that LOL... I have been aggressively working on this for quite some time now...) it never came up in discussions with friends/partners and I should say that TMF opened my eyes, when I accidentaly ended up in this website, many years ago (I had been lurking as a "guest" for years before becoming a member, and only years later I started posting in the threads).
The first "conscious" bondage-tickling happened, both as a ler and a lee, with a TMF member few years ago. It was fantastic.
As a ler, I spent days and days educating myself on bondage techniques (this time to be applied), prepared sketches of the different positions, a kind of "scene development", and shopped for the best fitting devices, partially in a sexy-shop but many of them in regular stores, adapting their use (and this was a lot of fun to do!). I really wanted to have and give the feel of having the control of the situation, and my major concern was to skrew the knots... LOL
As a lee it was sensational too. I was hogtied but I got a cramp after few minutes (and I learned how important was having a safeword... actually I was gagged too, so how important is having a safe-sign... LOL) - it was the baptism of fire, I guess...

Gosh... while I am writing all this stuff, I realize how deep discovering and being part of the TMF impacted my life (as a mean of knowing myself better)... an now my first NEST, first gang-tickling (firsts...) ... actually meeting like-minded people... I love you, folks!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back