• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would be the stupidest way to die?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
A few months ago i was singing in the shower...and because my mouth was wide open, i took in a great deal of water and began choking like an idiot...it occurred to me that i could drown...drowning while showering...damn lol

Also every so often when i plug in my hair dryer or straightening iron, the little red button on the electrical outlet will pop out...which led me to wonder if i didn't have that red button, would i have been shocked to death?

Tripping over the cat as she attacks me on the stairs would be a stupid way to die...

Humm maybe drinking to much, pass out face first in my bed then suffocating on my pillow

Well i don't realy know if it's stupid and this opinion can be seen in mutiple angles for a yes or no.

I game a lot , i still go out and do other things and so on but i do spend some long hours into levels and so on in weekdays. The stuped thing to die is those people that game on for like 3 and more days and make a permanent game over.

That and meaby opening a bottle of champagne , not being able to uncorc it and when u give up , aim the bottle at ure face , only to get hit bye the corc that u tried to pull out. Fall back from the chair with ure head against the closet that holds that big exspensive china vase on top that u put there cous u had no more room to put it anywhere. Falling down due to the shock u made with ure head , right next to ure head , shattering it into millions of pieces. From that u get a hart attack and then u finally die. Only to get reanimated in the hospital after tens of times and die again cous they shocked u once more since the machien that monitored ure heart failed at the worst moment ever.

1.Changing a light bulb while hands wet from getting out of the shower (how French pop and disco star Claude Francois went)

2.Getting drunk and then choking on your puke (how AC/DC lead singer Bon Scott went)

3.Drinking seriously contaminated milk because moronic and brainless idiots in remote areas of Arizona can't follow orders for product recalls (how I myself came an inch away from going bye bye bout 5 years ago)

4.Breathing in fumes from a broken pipe in a fridge that you don't know is broken (how a friend of mine came close to goin)

5.Tripping over some kid's toy car on a flight of steps (don't know anyone that went this way or came close to death from it, but it could happen! lol)

aspirin overdose. There's literally a 24 hour threshold to keep it from happening if you take too many. which is difficult to do in and of itself.

Slipping in the shower and cracking your skull on the Porcelain Throne- not particularly creative, but I think it's the stupidest way to die without actually doing anything stupid (like riding a 3-wheeler or rigging up an alcohol enema)

Tripping over the cat as she attacks me on the stairs would be a stupid way to die...

My cat is constantly tripping me cause he runs between my feet and often comes charging up and down the stairs as I'm going up or down. I always tell him on my death certificate it's going to say "Died by tripping over cat."

1000 Ways To Die is one of my favorite shows. Lots of creative death going on in there. This is one of my favorites...

An elderly man goes through his daily ritual of getting into his classic Chevy car and reminiscing about his life while sitting in the driver's seat, but he dies. At the same time, a gangster robs a gas station. The old man's car's emergency brakes slip, and it starts rolling down a hill while the gangster is crossing the street, running him over.

Not an inspiring selections of possibilities here, but if you'd like to see some really stupid ways to die, may I suggest checking out http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/
These are all true stories. You really have to do something incredibly stupid to get this award in the first place. Just you'r not here to accept the award.

Last edited:
1000 Ways To Die is one of my favorite shows. Lots of creative death going on in there. This is one of my favorites...

An elderly man goes through his daily ritual of getting into his classic Chevy car and reminiscing about his life while sitting in the driver's seat, but he dies. At the same time, a gangster robs a gas station. The old man's car's emergency brakes slip, and it starts rolling down a hill while the gangster is crossing the street, running him over.

The Alcohol Enema was the stupidest I've seen on that show so far...

A woman parks her fairly new car on the downward slop of a hill, puts on the break and the emergency break, and leaves to go for a walk down a hiking trail. The car's parking AND emergency breaks fail and the car rolls down the hill. The car hits a milk cow at the bottom of the hill. The milk cow goes flying into a nearby barn filled with dynamite. The dynamite filled barn explodes send it's roof flying off (which unfortunately lands on a nearby passing motorcyclist). Said motorcyclist dies.

Three Palestinian terrorists accidentally blown up by their bombs set on Palestinian daylight saving time, one hour ahead of the local time.

During a heated martial dispute, a 25 year old man picked up his 20 year od wife and threw her off their eighth floor apartment balcony where she became tangled in the power lines below. In an attempt to "finish what he had started", he immediately leap from the balcony towards his wife, intending to crush her. His missed the power lines completely though and plunged to his death. The woman however managed to swing over to a nearby balcony and was saved.

Last edited:
Not an inspiring selections of possibilities here, but if you'd like to see some really stupid ways to die, may I suggest checking out http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/
These are all true stories. You really have to do something incredibly stupid to get this award in the first place. Just you'r not here to accept the award.

That was quite entertaining reading alot of those...hard to believe they were real.

Rox ha those are good ones.

You should see the one about the guy who dies after attaching a rocket booster to his car. Or the one where a zoo keeper dies from being knocked unconscious after taking projectile shit in the face from an elephant and then being buried by 200 pounds of said elephant's shit.

The darwins have some great ones but unfortunately the JATO car and the technicion keeping warm in front of a large microwave dish have been debunked.

My favorite which I found some years back was of the leader of a squad/platoon whatever giving a course in night camoflage was running down the others for going light on the makeup. He then smeared himself with greasepaint and as they were next to a road jumped out infront of an oncoming car saying, "Look this person won't see me" He was right and run down and killed. The shocked motorist was brethalysed and let go as he was in no way at fault.

run over by a blimp!!

"hey it kills over one americans every year" Chandler Bing-friends

classic!

x

Choking on your own spit.
Seriously, sometimes when I do it feels like I may actually asphyxiate. Then I get irritated. Lol

Start choking on an ice cube, but then it melts and you swallow the water and live?

Sneezing while brushing teeth and then breaking my head against the wall because of irritating feeling inside my head. Really, try doing that and you will do a Harakiri.

"Here lies Dave Polanski".

1991-2012

"The only thing I regret is giving the monkey the gun!"

Swimming with polar bears at the zoo would be fairly stupid......

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back