• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whats the worst tickle torture u haved had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a 2nd one. Well for my birthday, a few months back, my boyfriend got me a lot of typical stuff. Jewelry, nice dinner, ect. However, he got me something pretty original as a surprise. A professional tickler model. She was a cute girl. Young, but older than my boyfriend. No older than 30. She had blue eyes and dark brown hair. She tied me up in many ways. She tied my hands behind my back and secured them to the chair. Then she tied my feet to the legs of the chair. She removed my shoes and socks and tipped my chair on its back and started tickling my bare feet. Later, I was hogtied, my hands nearly touched my bare soles.She once again tickled my barefeet. After that, I was tied to the bed in a spreadeagle position. I was stripped down to my undies. After that, she also tickled my belly button and armpits as well as my barefeet. Then my feet were placed in stocks and had electric toothbrushes used on them. Finally, i was tied to a chair again and my barefeet were taped to a table which slightly elevated my feet. I was told to start screaming which I obediently did, then a ball gag was put in my mouth. She began tickling my barefeet like crazy. I was making laughing noises through the gag. She started started sucking on my toes and licking my bare soles. My feet got wet. My toes twitched like crazy.

Here's one of mine. Pretty messed up actually. So, I was sorta involved with a married man. The wife found out. She invited me over to talk, then she slipped something in my drink and it knocked me out. I wake up. My hands had been tied to the arms of a chair and another chair faces right in front of me and my feet were tied to it, making my feet wide in the open. I had blue socks on. The wife took them off, making me barefoot. I say that its bullshit. She says that me sleeping with her husband is bullshit. I deny it and ask her why she would tie me up. My toes begin wiggling. Then she says that she tied me up, because she's gonna get me to admit that I'm sleeping with her husband. Then she begins tickling my bare feet. Turns out that she found emails from me to him. Then she takes an electric toothbrush and starts tickling my toes. Then my bare soles. I finally confess. She continues to tickle me for fun for the next 30 minutes. Then she leaves me there, saying that I'll get freed later. When i keep on demanding to be untied, she takes duct tape and gags my mouth with it. Then she starts tickling my bare feet again. When her husband came home, he untied me, and i learned my lesson. I've only been in honest relationships since.

Yeah, I remember reading that story the first time it was posted on TMF a few years ago. You do a pretty accurate summary of the plot, though I think the socks were pink in the story. And there was a bit more teasing while they got sloooowly pulled off. Still... good times. Good times.

I don't think the tickle-model story was written by the same author. Though the fact that she was a tickle-model was a surprise ending.

Yeah, I remember reading that story the first time it was posted on TMF a few years ago. You do a pretty accurate summary of the plot, though I think the socks were pink in the story. And there was a bit more teasing while they got sloooowly pulled off. Still... good times. Good times.

I don't think the tickle-model story was written by the same author. Though the fact that she was a tickle-model was a surprise ending.

Yeah um, whats TMF? This happened to me. Im not kidding.

Last winter...that guy exploited all my tickle spots..he studied my reactions, took his time..and wow...it was pure torture..i had to resort to crying out my safe word finally..ah it was nice..
sounds like someone I know.

Last edited:
The absolute worst (best) was actually fairly recently.

We were at a big neighborhood party and I got a bit (very) drunk and stretched out on a sofa for a few minutes. Now earlier in the night my wife and her sister and I got into a little tickle battle (as often happens) so I don't know if that spurred on what happened next or not.

The wife whose home we were in(and who I have tickled quickly on more than one occasion) came over the back of the couch and started to sit on my chest. I laughed and pushed her away ( i have about 100 pounds over her) but for some reason she suddenly started tickling my sides and ribs.

Now, generally I can resist tickling unless its done right. For me it has be a quick poke or gentle scratching. She was just rubbing her fingers all over and it drove me batty! LOL!

Next thing I know I'm screaming and laughing and a crowd has formed around me. People are taking pictures (one took a video..that I still haven't gotten a hold of) and I'm doing everything I can get her to stop!

Every time I get hold of her knee or try to wiggle a free arm to squeeze her sides she has me in hysterics again! To make it even worse my feet (bare as usual) were hanging over the edge of the couch as I wriggled around and someone was randomly tickling the bottoms of my feet! So even if I got my primary tickler to stop I would suddenly be a giggling wreck again and lose my grip!

After about 5 minutes I finally slid off the couch and fell to the floor! LOL!

I stumbled to the kitchen for a drink and my throat was raw! I had never, EVER been tickled that much and I've been a lifetime tickler! One friend, who has been a tickle victim and takes great pleasure in getting me back, came over and said "You enjoyed every second of that didn't you?" And I had to agree!

As a post script about two weeks later the same girl and another friend tried it again. This time I was more sober and both ended up tickled silly!

~ toyou

One of my worst ones was this one here:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=430249&postcount=34

But this one was definitely in the running:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=160021&postcount=7

I actually had a post up of one of my other most torturous experiences, featuring this individual in a particularly ruthless mood:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=402849

But it got eaten the last time the site had a hiccup. Haven't had the fortitude to rewrite it yet, but it's on my to-do list.

i believe my worst (best) experience was when i was tied, spread eagle on one of my Ex's bed and for some reason i was just super ticklish in that spot for only one time though :S rather odd spot as well

whilst she was tickling my feet she was working her way up my legs to certain place and she brushed past the inside of my knees and i screamed, she looked at me in confused manner, took one more stroke at them to double check and see if she would get the same reaction, guess what... she got the same reaction... her face lights up with content and begins making the spider tickling motion with her hands just hovering above the inside of my knees, teasing me... she begins to do this and f*****g hell!!! i had never been tickled like that in my life!!! she continued on that one spot for about 20 minutes!

although i got her back very good afterwards :coolthumbup

The worst isn't always the worst but rather the best!

I had been meeting someone from online for some time for tickling so one day I show up and he is in a rather playful mood and a tickle fight starts. I was on the couch but fell on the floor trying to escape he grabbed my feet (insanely ticklish) and began tickling them as he held them under his arm. I was screaming with laughter and begging for him to stop but he wouldn't. After what seemed like forever he let my feet go and straddled me tickling my ribs and belly so intensely I couldn't breathe and no sound came out of my mouth when I laughed. I begged for him to stop but he wouldn't, he knew I enjoyed it and even though I begged I really didn't want it to stop. I was in tears and after about half and hour he finally gave me a break, I was toast, I was exhausted. He was the best tickler I have ever met and the only one to could ever "break" me.
I would like to prove that wrong. 🙂

There are, like, at least three other threads just like this that are much more recent. Please don't bump one that's almost three years old, as fun as it is reading on past experiences. ^^

[thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back