• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When do you learn to accept who you are?

hahaha me the nicest person on the universe...well being too nice can get you kicked in the teeth..but thanks Slaver for the compliment..and you guys amaze me..congrats on discovering this early...i wish i had..but it's never too late..

You are without doubt the nicest person on the universe, i have told you that before,let me know who kicked you in the teeth, and i will deal with it.

Its never too late for you to get into my life iam here for you always, and i have told you that before.

Where ever you are lttle lady take care and i hope all goes well for you, if you need a shoulder iam here for you as always.

John

It was hard for me. I'm a switch, and coming to grips with the fact that I have a lee side and that it's OKAY that way gave me a hitch--thank God for Senshi and a lot of my friends on here 🙂

I'm in a wheelchair. That doesn't give me many hiccups, I consider myself very upbeat and cheerful considering the stereotypical angry and bitter disabled person. But sometimes I still get angry or annoyed that there are things I can't do--but I've learned to let even those uncharacteristic mad fits come and go on their own. It's okay when I get mad, it doesn't make me less of a cheerful person to have a mad fit 😛

Those are my major things---and I'm still working on them, but I've accepted that it's ok to accept myself 🙂

~K

Boy, talk about a deep question!

For me, the tickling aspect was given to me by my grandmother, who I loved dearly, and she died when I was 8.
Other things: I played football, baseball, ice hockey, and did some drag racing. The teams I played on won some games, but I never won the big trophy. i am still into sports big time.

Healthwise, I have always been a sick person. When I was a kid, I caught every childhood disese that came down the street. Years later, I find out I'm diabetic and that leads to a kidney transplant.

These are all things you have to accept, because you can't change them. So I guess I started accepting who and what I was a good while back. The answer was, NOT MUCH!

I took a psych course about this! It can take some people their whole lives to decide what their identity is, often requiring them to undergo several situations of crisis or experimentation. Eventually, you'll come to a conclusion about who you are, and that's when you're considered as knowing and accepting your identity. Its called identity achieved. C:

I accept who I am, and I don't wanna change- but the 'normal' people don't accept me. I hafta learn to cultivate a fake persona (somehow) or stay in 'fringe' jobs for life...

OK. "...forever trapped in this body and being..." I wish life were like science fiction where you can copy yourself or switch into artificial bodies or totally upload into a computer (NOT a windows machine!) But we can't. We're stuck.

This may not always be true. Currently, we're bottlenecked at trying to get neurons to communicate with silicon. Once that hurdle is well behind us, we might slowly add artificial pieces to our brain, eventually finding ourselves with a completely artificial brain, but still being the same person. Moore's Law shows that this might be easy enough to do in the future, given how much smaller technology becomes.

That still leaves the issue of an aging body. Though, I suppose once we can do that, we could upload ourselves onto computers, or even "back up" our brains. Then individuals may live on for thousands of years.

This isn't impossible by any means, because everything in this universe is "information". It's just a matter of understanding that information. If you don't believe me...

Watch this.

🙂

Last edited:
You accept who you are when ;
you realize that your peace and well being
doesn't depend on the approval of others...

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back