• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When restraining someone!

tara132

I've noticed in some video's and images alot of the lee's are not bound very strict, just wondering is this because some ler's like to see the lee struggle more??? Personally i've always prefered the least movement as possible, just wondered??? xxx

Yes, some people like to watch a little struggling. It depends on my mood personally, sometimes I like my lee unable to move at all, sometimes I like giving them a little struggling room.

I like a little wiggling but when I'm tickling feet, toes are tied back and they're immobile. Nowhere to hide

I like variety. Sometimes tight, sometimes a little wiggling room, sometimes just playful.

As long as it's still possible for a genuinely ticklish lee to have strong reactions and still be tickled easily enough by the ler, then the bondage is good enough for me. With foot tickling I usually find that tight bondage is the way to accomplish that.

There's just something sexy about watching the lee shimmying & squirming like a dancing harem girl.

I wouldn't try to restrain anyone, I find it more fun and interesting if the person has the chance to escape and struggles a bit 😉. Usually a ticklish person's attempts to escape are awkward and ineffective (as long as s/he isn't hyper ticklish, so that u can get an injury), because of the laughing :panic: :laughhard: .

When being tickled, I hate having the ability to struggle a lot because I feel like I'm going to injure myself or someone else.

a lot of people seem to like seeing the lee wriggling around and squirming. i think personally i'd prefer to be tied tight so i couldn't move much. though it would be fun either way! never been tied up though so not positive.

This is an interesting thread. As a video producer, I like to respond to the desires of my viewers. I was told I needed to immobilize the feet better, so I built a set of stocks last fall and I am finally using them. That gives me a chance to tickle a 'lee with less mobility than I have ever had in a video.
I will say this, though, from a practical standpoint; I spent 17 years in the film and TV industry and the one thing that was always avoided on camera was stillness. It might sound like a great idea to tickle a completely immobile 'lee, but it doesn't translate very well onto the screen. After ten seconds, you want to see something moving.
Of course, I will always try to make the models I work with less and less mobile, but I hesitate to go all out because fo the lack of even a little squirming and wiggling.
What do you think?

I always love to be tied up with little chance to move. What is the point of being tied up if you move around a lot?

What I like is when the body part being tickled is bound tight but the rest of the body is free or loose to squirm. Say the feet are bound in toe stocks but the lee can squirm and jump around.
Or Their armpits are tied up but they can kick their legs.

A lot of models don't want any marks left on by the ropes. Many other models prefer that they can get out of something easily. I've heard a horror story of a producer tying up a model and then leaving them these to struggle for 2 hours. It's realistic but very very freighting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back