• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where Are All the College Kids?

22 y/o guy here. Just graduated college and venturing into grad school next year

heya, im 20, i go to uni in the south of england, im an undergrad at bath uni, i think this thread is an amazing idea, i like to do kitesurfing and cheerleading in my spare time. x

Of all the places I visited in England Bath was my favourite.

currently working on my BSc.

18 year old female in NE 🙂 Studying music/music education, with a focus on opera and classical music, like a champ XD

21 Male, just graduated from NYU in Music Business. Nice to see some fellow music majors here 🙂

I am 19 years old and I'm about to attend Indiana University as a German and Japanese K-12 Education major. 😀

hey guys im 18, about to go off to Tennessee in the fall to study sports management feel free to pm me.

Arizona State Sun devils here! Tempe AZ engineer

22 yo, just finished college in May with a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering (with an aerospace concentration) ... but it doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to figure out that this forum can be more fun than designing spitballs and paper airplanes 😛

Hi, I'm David Han. I'm 20 attending University of Texas at San Antonio pursuing a computer science degree.

Katie...22 years old going into my last year at UNC school of the arts with a degree in vocal performance.

I know this is an old post...but I'm 25 and a grad student at DePaul University in Chicago. Glad to see people my own age!

When are we going to have a huge party with lots of alcohol? Man I wish we could. It would be epic!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back