• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where are all the women into tickling with MEN!!!!!!!!!

Are there any women in here who like tickling with men. I want to hear from you. All I see is women into other women,or men pretending to be women. Ladies step up and talk to me!!!!!!

In general women don't respond to orders for them to talk to someone but best of luck to you! 😛

LOL if thats the sort of attention you're looking for then I guess you got it. Well done. Any port in a storm, eh?
Ladies step up and talk to me!!!!!!
LOL

Mike,

You don't know how lucky you are to be a lee. Most women sans fetish still love to tickle men. They may not obsess over it enough to seek out willing victims over the internet, but given the chance under the right circumstances most women will tickle a guy in a heartbeat.

My best advice to you is to find such women in the grocery store, the public library, or perhaps even the local church. The real world, so to speak.

Good luck!

Actually, it would be a great start to just go outside and socialize. A person doesn't even need to search for a girl, since a relation takes time to grow is it always unpredictable and does it take alot of time.

The fact most people are to be considered non-festish is probably the fact they weren't exposed to it in their past-life, they ARE able to grow a tickling fetish, but not always they WILL. It's a question of luck, still am I able to live without my tickling fetish, it's only the thing I get the most horny of.

Over here, it started with tickling experiences as a child, and I kept on thinking on tickling girls and even recieving as a sexual fantasy when I grew older. Pretty weird that's also the reason I grew a feet fetish, was also the fact I tickled mostly the feet.
I personally think no one is born with a so-called fetish, they develop it. Experiences grow these things.

Even to go off-topic, sexual preference is not necesarely a thing you're born with as well I believe. Since most gays/lesbians I know, say there's a possibility they'd ever live with someone of the other sex, but they had bad experiences with the other sex OR they had the best experiences while having fysical contact with the same sex. Pretty weird, they always seem to be able to link it up with past-experiences they ever had.

Hey nickcartersgirl, you are a pretty rare kind of person. Are you looking for a ticklee at the moment?

We are Here MIKE!!!!

ticklishmike24 said:
Are there any women in here who like tickling with men. I want to hear from you. All I see is women into other women,or men pretending to be women. Ladies step up and talk to me!!!!!!
Ticklishmike24,

Glad to hear it!!!!! I hope your search finds yet another woman out here who loves to tickle men(my Furry Teddy Bear)! I am new to this site but was introduced to it by a vvveeerrryy good friend ( :weird: he he) whom I take the greatest of pleasure in tickling ( :wooha: smch ha ha he he). He does not mind at all and we have yet to delve past the surface of possibilities!!! I have not been more happy than when I hear his (he he he :laughing: he ha ha HA HA) laughter!
I hope he catches this thread cause I want him and ALL MEN who like to be tickled to know we Lady Ticklers appreciate you very much!!!
Bellanoir

Berllanoir-

Well I'm SUPER ticklish. I love being tickled all over while restrained. But I'm still sort of afraid of it! I'm mid 20s and I love being tickled by females who are older than me. I find they're better ticklers. Esp on my ribs, underarms, and feet. How is it that you ladies have fingers that are more ticklish??? Too bad I don't live near you, cuz I'd LOVE you to tie and tickle me all over!

I'm out near the Mariana Islands, but I also LOVE to tickle men (just ask my subby hubby, lol) 😉 I've never done it to a tied-up 'lee, but I'd give it a go if I had a willing partner. (I also tickle girls if they like it, btw.)

mike, we are here. You just have to find us. I am both lee and ler and I love ticklish men.

MistressValerie said:
I'm out near the Mariana Islands, but I also LOVE to tickle men (just ask my subby hubby, lol) 😉 I've never done it to a tied-up 'lee, but I'd give it a go if I had a willing partner. (I also tickle girls if they like it, btw.)

You have yet to find a willing partner out there on those Islands?
How disappointingly sad 🙄

Perhaps you should take a voyage to the states?

TTD

not really good at talking to the ladies, are you mike? can't ya ask nicely just for once?

Some men don't know how to be nice. Jeff Foxworthy has good explanations for men.. "Women are smarter than us. That's not really saying much, though, saying you're smarter than a creature that, every time he takes off his underpants, grabs them in his toes and tries to kick'm up and catch'm. It is a pretty good feeling to get 'em on the first try, though, ain't it? Got my underpants right there, partner.."

LOLOL they take thier thrills where they can get em, the poor bastards. 😛

lol, i watched that, so very true, i'm a culprit of doing that.

and i hafta agree, women are smarter, it's almost scary, what's going on in those noggins of you ladies.

AMEN.....St Louis is dry!

ve been looking for female ticklers in STL, MO for the past 4 yrs!!! LADIES where are you???!!!

Your best bet, St.Louie, would be to find a local group doing gatherings in your area. That advice is not meant for the original poster, ticklishmike24! Remember, we're all men and lesbians! Stay home!!

I'm here 🙂 Love instigating tickle fights with guys😉, wondering if those bare feet that are swimming,splashing around me in swimming pool or even in Hot tub ..are very ticklish ,wanting so much to reach out to tickle even lightly but have to keep my compusure 🙁

Bellanoir said:
Ticklishmike24,

Glad to hear it!!!!! I hope your search finds yet another woman out here who loves to tickle men(my Furry Teddy Bear)! I am new to this site but was introduced to it by a vvveeerrryy good friend ( :weird: he he) whom I take the greatest of pleasure in tickling ( :wooha: smch ha ha he he). He does not mind at all and we have yet to delve past the surface of possibilities!!! I have not been more happy than when I hear his (he he he :laughing: he ha ha HA HA) laughter!
I hope he catches this thread cause I want him and ALL MEN who like to be tickled to know we Lady Ticklers appreciate you very much!!!
Bellanoir
Appreciation only goes so far. At some point we want to be put to the test! Life is short ... I've never heard of so many liberated, "proactive", take-charge women afraid of submissive men willing to be tied-up and tickled. I mean, who's being taken advantage of and exploited here? The problem is that all the women feel that we males are a bunch of evil Internet ax murderers waiting to get them. What they don't understand is that we would never think of harming them because we love them for what they could potentially do to us in satisfying our tickle fetish. They're rare enough as it is. Why exterminate them, or ruin it for all of us by creating an incident?

I would love to have a extremely ticklish guy tied helpless and all his ticklish spots at my full disposal 🙂 Then I'd hope he would relish in tying me up helpless as well and tickling me heheheheh,I am squirming imagining it😉 OHH and I love guys with extremely ticklish feet!,my favorite place to tickle but I also love tickling ribs,armpits,sides,belly,anywhere that I get a great ticklish response 🙂wink

TicklishCutie- Well you would LOVE me then, because I've got really ticklish feet and I love being tied and tickled. It's kind of like "hurts so good" for me though, I love the thought of being tied and tickled, and then when it's going to happen I get playfully scared. I'm also ticklish under the arms, ribs, waist, stomach, sides, EVERYwhere really! I'll bet you could have a blast with me tied down spread eagle, feet apart! Do you have long fingernails???

medikation65 said:
TicklishCutie- Well you would LOVE me then, because I've got really ticklish feet and I love being tied and tickled. It's kind of like "hurts so good" for me though, I love the thought of being tied and tickled, and then when it's going to happen I get playfully scared. I'm also ticklish under the arms, ribs, waist, stomach, sides, EVERYwhere really! I'll bet you could have a blast with me tied down spread eagle, feet apart! Do you have long fingernails???

Medikation65 yes You sound like a ideal ticklee to me with really ticklish feet,that loves being tied and tickled and also being really ticklish under your arms,ribs,sides,stomach,ect ..🙂 devilish grin..Yeah I almost see ya squirming in anticipation with you not taking your eyes off me for a instant while I look at you tied helplessly and you look soooo invitingly ticklish !!. Your laughter would be music to my ears,and I'd laugh,snicker devilishly whenever I found a deliciously ticklish spot 🙂wink..I would love to tickle your feet,everywhere and verbally teasing you making the tickling even more intense to where I could just withdraw my fingers from your ticklish skin,hover them over a ticklish spot of yours like a helicopter and you;d still be laughing hysterically just trying to anticipate 🙂
In answer to your question,No I don;t have really long fingernails..they are trimmed nicely making them effective tickling tools whether I am slowly trailing a fingertip ,fingernail along your soft smooth sole😉 or whether I am tickling you with all 10 fingertips ,a term I have known to love saying "vibratickles"..

Well well well, I'm a little worried. I think you'd be someone who would tickle me without stopping for a long time. I would laugh harder and harder the longer you tickled me, esp. on the bottoms of my feet. You'd have to tie me pretty good I think! My feet are REALLY ticklish, esp if I'm wearing dress socks. The really thin ones! I think you'd be a merciless tickler though, almost where I'm actually AFRAID of you!!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back