• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where are all the women into tickling with MEN!!!!!!!!!

Cutie...I too would be a worthy Lee for you. I am insanely ticklish and I LOVE being tied up and tickle tortured...and I mean tortured! It just so happens I'll find myself in Pho. in the near future. maybe we can meet for a drink?

bare-bellied said:
Appreciation only goes so far. At some point we want to be put to the test! Life is short ... I've never heard of so many liberated, "proactive", take-charge women afraid of submissive men willing to be tied-up and tickled. I mean, who's being taken advantage of and exploited here? The problem is that all the women feel that we males are a bunch of evil Internet ax murderers waiting to get them. What they don't understand is that we would never think of harming them because we love them for what they could potentially do to us in satisfying our tickle fetish. They're rare enough as it is. Why exterminate them, or ruin it for all of us by creating an incident?
We don't think all you guys are potential ax-murderers, just some of you. J/K. Yet, not to be sexest, but your explanation of why we (as females) don't meet up with all you male ticklees from the internet is a typical guy thing to say. It's tough for a gal to meet with some male stranger who is more than likely the more physically-strong sex. Maybe you aren't an ax-murderer or a rapist, but those types of crazies are out there just waiting to pounce on some stupid female (or male) who just jumps at any chance to potentially tickle a helpless man. I'd love to personally tickle each and every male 'lee on this site, but I can't just throw caution to the wind because someone says that they're a harmless ticklee. I'm no pushover. Sure, I'll talk the talk, but I'm not ashamed to say I'm overly cautious when it comes to acting on impulse when an offer comes my way of tickling a man that I met over the internet. Sorry if that puts a damper on your plans as a willing ticklee, but that's JMO.

WE will see ,as the above poster said it so eloquently us females do need to be cautious,especially females like myself who are not your average height...I wouldn;t mind meeting but I do like to talk ,get to know the person. ..
I love imagining a restrained extremely ticklish lee helpless having all his ticklish spots vulnerable at my disposal ,and the more they squirm,buck,thrash in anticipation,delight..the more excited,thrilled I get to tickle ,tickle until that lee is a giggling,laughing mess of ticklish wiggling jello 🙂LOL..
Be careful what you wish for!! devilish smirk

Last edited:
Mislaffsalot said:
... I'd love to personally tickle each and every male 'lee on this site, but I can't just throw caution to the wind because someone says that they're a harmless ticklee. I'm no pushover. Sure, I'll talk the talk, but I'm not ashamed to say I'm overly cautious when it comes to acting on impulse when an offer comes my way of tickling a man that I met over the internet. ...
Very well said 🙂

MistressValerie said:
Very well said 🙂
Thanks. But I wish it were that easy to get a hold of a tickle buddy. Jeeze, when I read threads like this one (about girls tickling guys) my fingers get awfully itchy! :weird: 😀

Ticklish guy

Mislaffsalot said:
Thanks. But I wish it were that easy to get a hold of a tickle buddy. Jeeze, when I read threads like this one (about girls tickling guys) my fingers get awfully itchy! :weird: 😀

UH OH! :wooha:

MrTicklee

I totally understand...and quite frankly, agree with everything said. Today's world you just can't be too safe. Heck, I want to be willing to allow myself to be tied up and tickled by a beautiful stranger, but who knows what danger I put myself in...so I too do a lot of talking and even the open meeting thing in a public place until I am comfortable.
You are smart to be cautious.....you'll have more fun in the long run!

That is why gatherings are so wonderful ,and I keep my eyes,ears open for any upcoming ones...Gatherings can be small or as Huge as "Nest" held yearly,and gatherings are safe,and thrilling to know that everyone who attends loves tickling too!! Also,gatherings are a comfortable environment where you can mingle,watch tickling and/or participate .I myself can;t fathom why someone would go to a gathering,watch others be tickled and not join in but I am a diehard tickler and as well as a ticklee 🙂.

I was too...I went to one NEST...and to be honest I was a bit nervous and din't join in any of the tickling. I would certainly next time...but I guess I needed to be introduced to all first. It was a bit overwhelming.

I have a beautiful Romanian girl with long legs pin me down and tickle tortures me...she can't get enough and niether can i😀

Cheers!
Nick

Mislaffsalot said:
Mislaffsalot, it's easy to get hold of a tickle buddy, but you never initiate any contact with anyone who's interested, nor do you let anyone who's interested contact you. Don't you have a secure hotmail or yahoo email address to offer selective people? I just had a tickle session last week with another TTC female member with me as 'lee and she survived just fine, in fact, she's still living in case you'd like to get a reference from her,which she would freely give to you or any other interested member. That's one way to go about doing it safely.
My email to reach me is bwtltd at hotmail dot com.

I am a lucky one, my g\f tickles me all the time. I just hate it when we are waiting for a movie in the mall and we can't agree on where to eat. With her hand on my side and a well placed poke...well she always seems to get her way...lol

Tower, I love stealth-tickles! It's fun to embarrass my hubby by sneaking in finger pokes when I have my arm around his waist, which gives my fingers free access to his ribs and side 🙂

bare-bellied said:
Mislaffsalot, it's easy to get hold of a tickle buddy, but you never initiate any contact with anyone who's interested, nor do you let anyone who's interested contact you.
Who said I never contacted anybody? 😉

Mislaffsalot, how many males on this community site have you contacted for a possible tickle session, and how many of those did you actually follow-up with and do it?

New here, wanted to say hi all. I'm a male that absolutely loves getting tickled. My wife tickles me all the time, has even tied me up on occasion. It's alot of fun!

Hi, Tklmemark, and welcome! Many of our "naughty" ladies, including me, love male ticklees 😉

bare-bellied said:
Mislaffsalot, how many males on this community site have you contacted for a possible tickle session, and how many of those did you actually follow-up with and do it?
Hmm, not that it's any of your business, but contacts have been made and I'll see how far I'd like to go from there. And what does it matter anyway? Am I not allowed to talk about tickling because I'm too cautious to indulge in it with strangers? That doesn't seem quite fair. If it upsets you that I talk about tickling men but don't act on it, I'm sorry. Can't please everyone.

hi MistressValerie...glad to hear that there are so many ladies out there that like to tickle guys. My wife tickles me because she loves how much I enjoy it, so in that regard I am pretty lucky. But it's nice to see that there are women out there who tickle guys for their own enjoyment as well.

I, meanwhile, seem to know an awful lot of women who enjoy tickling guys because they perceive an utter lack of enjoyment on my part--err, I mean, on the guy's part...

MistressValerie said:
Haha, Wade; as you've found out, most women have an evil streak 😉

Ain't that the truth. And as soon as they find out a guy is ticklish, it comes out with a vengeance!

It's true, they're TERRIBLE for tickling your MOST ticklish spots as effectivly as they can! My gf will say things like; "I;m going to find your MOST ticklish spots, and then tickle you there with my nails until the sun comes up." Evil is the word!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back