• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Where's that dang lighter?" (Love Hina pic)

I'm sure I will be amazed.😀

Oh, and I know you don't usually do upperbody, but if you could sneak a bit in I'd be eternally grateful.😀

I hope so. 😀

And your wish has already been granted in one way. The picture I'm finishing up even as we speak is upper and lower body tickling. 😀

As far as your request, I naturally have questions about that. For both characters, was there any single one of their costumes you wanted me to draw them wearing in the scene? Now that I know you want some upper body tickling, would you prefer it if was completely upper body? I can draw that for you if you want. 😀

Costume wise, I have always been partial to this one, but whatever is easiest for you works for me. 😀

Also featured in this one:

As for Mei-lin, well, she only really has her battle outfit (The one with the Yin-yang on it) and her regular clothes, so whichever you'd prefer is fine with me.

Hmmm.....complete upper b. would be very nice, but again, if you think it would be easier another way, I leave it to you to choose.

"Okaly dohkaly!" LOL 😀

And don't worry about the upper body thing. Its good for me to try out different types of tickling. Perhaps one of the reasons I'm not favored (at least here anyways) is because I usually only produce one type of tickling pictures or the tickling is done a certain way. Its not that I have a problem with upper body tickling,(I've drawn some upper body tickling pictures if you recall) its that its usually not my thing. "To each his own" as the saying goes.

Aside from that fact, it seems the majority of the community prefers foot tickling anyways. While I prefer it myself and would draw it regardless of that, I can say that if theres not a demand for a particular thing I shouldn't know to draw it.

I can't guess what people want. I have to know what they want. And in order to know what they want, they have to tell me.

Yes, I do recall that you have, and I did check my "Celtic Emperor" folder to be sure.😀

Exploring new horizons as they say.

And "Okaly dohkaly?" 🙄 😀

Awwwwww, you have a folder just for my stuff? Thats so sweet...*says is cute voice* 😀

Yes. "Exploration, experimentation, exploration- explaination."- Ed, Cowboy Bebop ^___^

And you got something against Ned Flanders? He's the most rightious man in Springfield! Even more rightious then Rev. LoveJoy for crying out loud! 😛 LOL!

Don't get too egotistic, I have a folder for almost all active artists. My image archive covers nearly five gigs and 35,000 images. But, your's was probably the second or third folder created, after only Anichara's and Hiro M's.😀

ED!!! Everybody loves Ed.😀

I cannot have anything against a person I know nothing about.😛

I'm not getting egotistical, its a kind gesture, thats all. I didn't think anyone would create a folder for my art. So do you have like everyone of my pictures or something?

Yesh. Anyone who does not like Edward should be shot; shes such a cutie-pie! 0^___^0

Ed is such a good, drawable character *hint hint*. She has a spark all her own *wink wink*. 😉

Ned Flanders is a fictional character on the animated telivison show "The Simpsons", FYI. 😛

You know, one thing about requesters, God bless them, sometimes they aren't specific enough as to what they want in a picture. Some of them just say what they want, but they aren't specific as to their personal tastes as to how they imagined/fantasized/whatever the picture to be. And then, when I just draw it, I can sense that they weren't as satisfied with it as they would have been had they took the time to be specific about it.

Its like they just want to tell you quickly and jet. Its like it frustrates them to have to take some time to actually THINK about the picture. And then they feel the way they do after, when its all said, done and completed.

It frustrates me as an artist when things like this happen. And I'm not talking about just tickling or fetish stuff mind you. Sometimes, rather, all the time, its nice to know exactly how they want the picture to look. The placement of the hands (in tickling pics and otherwise), the expressions on the faces, the position of the bodies, the feeling, the mood, etc, etc.

Indeed I do, or at least, almost all of them.

And I must admit, I couldn't tell Ed's gender for most of the series.😀 Ooooo...and your hints intrigue me.😀

And, while I enjoyed Simpsons all of the 2 times a saw it, I probably won't be able to watch it regularly until the joys of Tivo are delivered to me.😀

I know what you mean, and have seen it happen many a time. Are you hinting that I need to be more specific, or are we launching into another conversation on the deficiencies of people (Of which I enjoy participating in muchly.😀)

Why would you want to collect them all anyways? Its not like you're going to pass them on to your grandchildren. 😛

As far as Ed's gender, before I knew anything about the series and before I bought it, I thought she was a gay boy or a crossdresser. But things like this are common in anime. Some male characters are made to look feminine as fan service to female viewers. In Ed's case, she was originally a boy but was made into a girl last minute, for balance.

When I bought and watched the series though, they tell you shes a girl right at the end of her debut episode. Faye says "Hey, you're a girl!" in surprize. Then its mentioned again when shes refered to as "she" or "girl" in later episodes. And in the dvd bonus materials its made a known fact that shes a girl both by a bio of her character, and by word of mouth from the creator and original character designer.

Its a wonder how some people might still debate Ed's sex, if in fact people still do.

Finally, no, I'm not hinting or suggesting that you should be more specific. I'm just talking of past experiences. Although when we get down to it, I will need to know more about your request.

If you want to bash them though, more power to you. 🙄 😛

Well, its dinner time. The bad news? The picture won't be finished or uploaded tonight. The good news? It's dinner time! 😀

Talk to you later.

Dinner is always good.😀 Whenever you need more specifics, well, I am always around.😀

Until we next meet,

Yesh, and good it was. 😀

Alas, however, I am here and you are not. Shame on you! Don't you have a post count to maintain? 😛

Sure Mr. 13502 posts, sure. 🙄 😛

Oh, and one more bit of proof that Ed is a girl. She says so herself in the movie- "Ed's not a little boy; Ed's a little girl!"- Ed

Now hopefully that will shut the traps of the doubters out there! 😛 LOL

Oh, I knew she was a girl, especially after her father made his appearance.

And I'll have you know half of that number was made in the first three-four months I was registered here.😀

Yeah. And her name isn't even Edward apparently; its Francis. But thats according to her father whom doesn't even remember if shes a boy or girl and left her behind at a daycare center all that time because he forgot he left her there. So the truth from his point of view is pretty screwy and hard to believe or deny.

You're just fortunate that spamming isn't outlawed here. 😛

Just one more thing to love about Bebop.

Actually, it may be soon, as some of the stuf being posted in the Humor Forum is getting out of hand.

I mean, its a given that her real name isn't Edward from the very beginning. Its just a computer alias she uses when she hacks and whatnot. "Radical Edward" as she is called. Feel free to stop me if I keep rambling. LOL ^__^

And yeah, I'd imagine that would happen sooner or later. Something should be done to preserve it.

"Are we supposed to eat these things?"- Spike

"Who knows; those earthlings are weird."- Faye

"Yeah, that may be, but at least I got some information out of them....sort of. Radical Edward's profile- He's a seven foot tall ex-basketball player, hindu, guru, drag-queen alien."- Jet

Well, I was SORTA right.😀

And now, I see what all the Ed talk was about.😀 Time to go see your latest again.😀

Actually, mentioning her originally was coincidental, dispite the fact shes the one I was drawing.

Yeah, I know. I mentioned her first using a quote, because the quote fit what we were talking about at the time, and its that that was coincidental. 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back