• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Super Hero Are You?

koopacooper said:
Which puff would you be, Random N00b? I'd be Bubbles.... :tounge: LOL.
I'd be buttercup. Because she kicks much ass. Quite literally. 😛

...Actually, I don't even need to be a powerpuff girl. I'd be "Him". That was the biggest bad ass villain ever. And his voice was awesome. O_O

...Or i'd even be mojo. XD

Random_noob86 said:
I'd be buttercup. Because she kicks much ass. Quite literally. 😛

...Actually, I don't even need to be a powerpuff girl. I'd be "Him". That was the biggest bad ass villain ever. And his voice was awesome. O_O

...Or i'd even be mojo. XD

Him?! He's not bad ass....he just likes to make up riddles. I'd rate him as an imp, rather than the Prince of Darkness. 😀 Mojo Jojo, yeah.

And I'd be Bubbles 'cos that'd mean I'd be sooooo cute, I could wrap everyone (even some of the baddies) around my little finger. 😀 :tounge:

I got Green Lantern. At least I've got good taste in jewelry. 😛

koopacooper said:
Him?! He's not bad ass....he just likes to make up riddles. I'd rate him as an imp, rather than the Prince of Darkness. 😀 Mojo Jojo, yeah.

And I'd be Bubbles 'cos that'd mean I'd be sooooo cute, I could wrap everyone (even some of the baddies) around my little finger. 😀 :tounge:
Riddles can be bad ass! >=O

And I can see why you'd want to be bubbles. And I have to say that you weren't lying when you claimed to be insane. 😛 Then again, i'm sure that's why we all love ya. =p

Damn, i'm starting to spam the thread now. My apologies. >_> *Attempts to clean up spam, then leaves thread*

I got Superman. It looks like alot of people are getting him too. Either we're all very similar or this test is flawed.

Green Lantern as well by 80 per cent 😎
some questions were really funny by the way ^^

I got 80% Superman and 70% Batman. I think I'm Batman though. I read Batman comics and they're my favorite DC comics.

Yes! Got Green Lantern (85%)

Superman was 75%...how this slow footed farmboy got The Flash at 60% is an engima to me....

Top Two:
Green Lantern 65%
Superman 65%

I guess that makes me Super Lantern. Behold...my green underwear!

I AM the Hulk! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *rips shirt off and bulges with muscles*

Last edited:
cool. i'm wonder woman. but i am She-Ra at heart. "By the power of Grayskull...I AM SHE_RA". yeah. that's better.

aurora5150 said:
cool. i'm wonder woman. but i am She-Ra at heart. "By the power of Grayskull...I AM SHE_RA". yeah. that's better.

No,no, no..."By the Power of Grayskull " (followed by "I HAVE THE POWER!!") is what He-Man uses....She-Ra's is "For the Honor of Grayskull" (and dammit, now I got the theme song from that He-Man/She-Ra movie stuck in my head :laughing: )

OMG you're right. thanks for clearing that up. i wouldn't want to turn into She-Man now would I?

aurora5150 said:
OMG you're right. thanks for clearing that up. i wouldn't want to turn into She-Man now would I?

Or He-Ra :weird: :laughing:

Anyway, I bet ya could have fun as She-Ra, with her "Sword to (whatever she needs at the time)" power. It woulda been fun to see a "Sword to tickle monster(or machine)" and have it backfire on her. lol

Can we create our own? ....rly?....okay.

I would be DESERT MAN! Da da daaaaa...
He controlls the sand, the wind, and stuff.
In essence he has the power to control any mineral matter and shape it to his will.

And he wears a blue robe cause I like blue.

yeah i love her sword. and she can heel her horse too. is it just her horse or all animals? anyway i'd be She-ra. she' one of the many underrated superheros i think.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back