• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which TC Video Model to Tickle???

Umm how about this one:
"AriellaCherryRayJackieFrenchAudreayDupreeSaraLeeHaleyFallsRickiRiceAmandaStevensFaithAbigailTaraRogersJasmineMollyMystery"

Actually one that really stood out is Cheyenne. Her feet are beautiful.

But then again, Sara would be great, Cherry Ray looks great. I love Ariella, Amanda Stevens. Mystery was a fun clip as was Jasmine.

Perhaps Haley Falls as she seems to have girl next door look, plus beautiful and really ticklish. I guess my answer is just one, then Haley, but the other ones above are still great.

It's an easy choice for me...

...Audrey Dupree! I think that she is awesome! :smilelove I love the weird faces that she would make sometimes and I can't help but wonder what kind of faces she would make if I nibbled on her toes :devil:

I also like the new girl Elah (she has potential), Jamie (from back in the day), and Haley Falls (She's terrific).

Barlow <<<<----

that's easy

to tickle--kristen lea because she's hot and very ticklish, although vivianna is close because her feet are amazing

to be tickled by-- probably priscilla because she seems to really enjoy torturing her victims without mercy.

Both as a ler and a lee, it'd be a coin toss between Audree and Franchesa.

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
Both as a ler and a lee, it'd be a coin toss between Audree and Franchesa.

Snail Shell

Intersting. Not many people took notice of, mention Franchesca.
But she was/is deathly ticklish all over. I'm surprised the hasn't been discussed more often.

tickler_n_black said:
Intersting. Not many people took notice of, mention Franchesca.
But she was/is deathly ticklish all over. I'm surprised the hasn't been discussed more often.

Hmmm...you're right. I have her clips and she is great. For some reason she didn't stick out in my mind like the others (I had do look her up to see who she was and then view the clips). But you have to understand, there have been many great models :smilestar

Barlow

so many to choose from!
there's quite a few whose names escape me at the moment...one was a really petite, pale brunette that i saw doing alot of tickling...especially on this cute, tanned blonde.
however, out of all the others that are well, known, i think Dina Marie would be my choice. probably tied in the oldie-but-goodie Y-position, with all them pretty toes tied back. she is a gorgeous lady, and to have her under my tickling fingers would be glorious.

Miss James either way...

I'll take Priscilla James for an hour Alex.

A) I would love to tickle Priscilla James for one hour, while she was tied to spread-eagel. In a bikkini or little short and a haulter top (if not all out naked).

B) I would want to be tickled by Pricilla, while tied to an X-Fram, because sh is compleatly ruthless, and I would want to have my limits pushed. She looks like she is so into tickling that (as a ler) she aprears to be aroused by the act.

Getting us back on topic:

Crystal White
Kaylee as both lee and ler (I'd love to see her work on Flower!)
Cher
Autumn
Felicia Crews
That girl with the nose ring (see TC5206)

And Darby Daniels, Sara, Missi Melroy and Audrey Dupree and should be tickled on camera every 2 years for the next 30 years, like that 7-up series of films....

That's easy...

Priscilla... And what a shame it's for only an hour. I'd have her in a upside down Y and/or an X., and I'd make it intense..

You find her TIB and I'll give you (tickling her) 60 minutes of A W E S O M E footage you won't believe.

tickler_n_black said:
your answers interest me greatly.
(this is not a real life contest, just a fantasy question)

we've filmed with well over 100 models so far.

1) out of every TC Video model that has ever appeared in our videos (1998-2006), if you could only choose one to tickle for 1 hour, which model would you choose, and why, and in what position would you want her tied?

2) same question as above, but turn it around. of all our models past and present which would you like to have tickle you for 1 hour, and why her, and how would you want to be tied?

i would say: mae demming or audrey dupree super ticklish girls with pretty laugh and feet🙂

well after just watching reemah being tickled im very very tempted to say her, but im gonna have to go with Sara the blonde... that laugh is gorgeous!

and to be tickled by, well its gotta be the one and only, the most ruthless and unforgiving, and not to say merciless Priscilla James!

Crystal

I would want Crystal on the Bandit contraption to tickle her helpless underarms, then go to her sexy feet. 2nd on my list would be Rachelle in the same position!

My three are...

Kristen (shame she's not with them anymore), Priciilla (a shame as well) and Sara, who was in "Maid to Laugh," (Is she still with them?)

To tickle :Either Rachelle or Priscilla would do .
Position : The rack .

To be tickled by : I'm not really into being the 'lee , but if I had to be , I would prefer the tickler to be Priscilla . Cause she's a remarkable tickler , and she is sexy as hell .
Position : I would let her choose .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back