• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which video game console do you prefer?

What is your preferred video game console?

• When I'm not playing games I watch Blu-Ray movies on my Playstation 3.

Votes: 46 21.9%
  • If I earn any more achievments on Live my XBox 360 is liable to 'splode.

Votes: 50 23.8%
  • I live free with my Wii!

Votes: 31 14.8%
  • Consoles? PC gamer all the way!

Votes: 68 32.4%
  • Video games? When I was a little boy we used to play stickball!

Votes: 15 7.1%

• Total voters

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
New site polls round two! Let's have a wee break from the TK madness with this week, eh? Which video game console do y'all play on? If you use more than one, pick that one which has the plurality of your attention. If you're a crusty old fart (or just despise video games) maybe the stickball option will suit.

EDIT: Yes, the options are quite moronic. What do you expect when I am the one posting the quiz (although credit for the video game poll idea goes to the Bobomatic)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo, another first vote!! Another big fat purple

w00t!!1

But Xbox360 here. 😛 It had most of the same games as the PS3, but for half the price. 😀

Hi Good Night In My Country I Have Nintendoo Cce Turbo Game And One Playstation but Now I Have Only Pc And Emulators In My Pc.

Last edited:
Now with decently constant high speed, I have XBOX Live with my 360... and I can't believe how crappy I really am compared to other people. I figured I would suck but this is beyond frustrating >__<. GYYARRGH! That doesn't mean I'm not a glutton for punishment however 😉

Woo, another first vote!! Another big fat purple

w00t!!1

But Xbox360 here. 😛 It had most of the same games as the PS3, but for half the price. 😀
You mean like how PC has the same games as Xbox360 but better? :ayyy: PC always wins now days.

I had to vote pc. It has all the same games plus free online gaming and I can check on y'all during a break and never get off my lazy ass.

I also vote in favour of GTA 4 and the reason I don't PC it up is because I find in order to be able to properly PC it up with the quality of games out there, it would cost me an arm, a leg and quite possibly an unmentionable to afford it while with the 360... it just costs me an arm. Playing one handed is tough... 😛

None of the newest systems seem vital to my gameplay needs: looks a lot like the same old stuff, only more expensive (personally, I'm waiting for those total-immersion helmets pop sci-fi keeps promising). I'll stick by my PS2, which faithfully delivers all my favorite PS1 games plus the few PS2 titles I've come to love (Shadow of the Colossus being my current anamorata) until advancing technology renders it totally obsolescent; at which time, I'll likely chuck the whole hobby... recalling it with fondest affection, of course... and seek more productive ways to fill my leisure time.

None of the newest systems seem vital to my gameplay needs: looks a lot like the same old stuff, only more expensive (personally, I'm waiting for those total-immersion helmets pop sci-fi keeps promising). I'll stick by my PS2, which faithfully delivers all my favorite PS1 games plus the few PS2 titles I've come to love (Shadow of the Colossus being my current anamorata) until advancing technology renders it totally obsolescent; at which time, I'll likely chuck the whole hobby... recalling it with fondest affection, of course... and seek more productive ways to fill my leisure time.

Wow. :wooha: That is some serious outside-the-box thinking right there. I've never known anyone to just give up video games before. 😛 Surely that's harder than giving up smoking?

I've never known anyone to just give up video games before. 😛 Surely that's harder than giving up smoking?

Not everyone is as addicted as you, Love 😀 As for me, I likes my PS2 and am leaning eeever so slightly towards the next version, but I haven't taken in all data yet ^__^

~K

I have Wbox 360, wii, DS and PSP. Haven't played in quite a while though.😛

Hey, there's no option to vote for I have all consoles/handheld/pc.

I declare this poll invalid by reason of subjectivity.

Wow. :wooha: That is some serious outside-the-box thinking right there. I've never known anyone to just give up video games before. 😛 Surely that's harder than giving up smoking?
Well, I'm hoping it won't happen for quite awhile. The PS2 console and games are still being produced regularly. However, I simply can't afford the half-a-thousand dollars Sony asks for the new system. Once it gets down around 100 bucks (roughly what the PS2 costs now), I'll certainly rethink my position... something I've done before: I gave up gaming for several years once the SNES became obsolete. One needs only wait for the PS4 to launch... ten years from now, probably.

Well, I'm hoping it won't happen for quite awhile. The PS2 console and games are still being produced regularly. However, I simply can't afford the half-a-thousand dollars Sony asks for the new system. Once it gets down around 100 bucks (roughly what the PS2 costs now), I'll certainly rethink my position... something I've done before: I gave up gaming for several years once the SNES became obsolete. One needs only wait for the PS4 to launch... ten years from now, probably.

Yeah, that's actually a pretty sensible position if you have the patience for it. 😛 I bought a Gamecube the month the Wii was released - it cost me £30. 😀

PS3 for me. =]

Why? Because it's a PS3! I was the most anticipated games console to come out. 😛

i'm a pc gamer with a crappy pc and 8 hours a week to play on my pc, so that forces me to be a 360 playa.

Great poll HDS! The only problem was that I was torn between choosing pc and 360...I love both of them so much 🙁.

And hey, if you have a 360 add me, my gamertag is a15. 😉 (anyone else can add me too, if you want)

That's how old I feel, that my choice isn't there. I would say Nintendo Game Cube until I have time to buy & play on the Wii, as I prefer Pac Man, Mario & Link

Feel not old, lovethemaster22. HDS has none of these new-fangled consoles himself. I'll be darned if I pay over $200 USD for any console that doesn't do something spectacular besides video games, like cook me breakfast daily. The Gamecube is the most advanced console in my arsenal as well; even a PS2 I never sprung for. Now, with no time for gaming, I am limited to the occasional RTS for the PC.

Feel not old, lovethemaster22. HDS has none of these new-fangled consoles himself. I'll be darned if I pay over $200 USD for any console that doesn't do something spectacular besides video games, like cook me breakfast daily. The Gamecube is the most advanced console in my arsenal as well; even a PS2 I never sprung for. Now, with no time for gaming, I am limited to the occasional RTS for the PC.

The above basically reflect my stance on the present matter.

😛aw:

PC gamer definitly. (well, when I find the time to actually play games)
There's a lot of stuff available for download that you'll never find for console. (free) mods/addons, even whole games (OpenArena, Alienarena,...etc...)

Then again, I do have my old Game Boy Color/Advance, and one of those "Atari Flashback" preprogrammed consoles. Nothing really beats a multiplayer game of "Centipede" on the Atari 7800. 😉 😀

Great poll, ps3 all the way. It has the best controller for fighting games, and I like blu-ray action movies.

I was definitely a console person for the longest time, but now that I finally have half way decent PC I'm leaning over to that side, mostly because of what other people have said like looking better and free online play. But also because of the huge mod community that bring new life to games if your starting to get old. oblivion was fun by itself, but after you add mods, it's a whole new ball game. And of course their the brilliant mod games like zombie panic source :3. Still love my PS2 though Since it holds all my Nis and Shin Megami Games. 😛

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back