• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which video game console do you prefer?

What is your preferred video game console?

• When I'm not playing games I watch Blu-Ray movies on my Playstation 3.

Votes: 46 21.9%
  • If I earn any more achievments on Live my XBox 360 is liable to 'splode.

Votes: 50 23.8%
  • I live free with my Wii!

Votes: 31 14.8%
  • Consoles? PC gamer all the way!

Votes: 68 32.4%
  • Video games? When I was a little boy we used to play stickball!

Votes: 15 7.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, I'm one of those old farts! But now I am addicted to PSP games! WAY better than Gameboys!

we never had video games at my house....we read books, and still do!
fries your brain, video games.

PC here. The only reason why I also got a 360 is for Soul Calibur 4, GTA 4, and ace combat six, maybe some Halo here and there.

I couldn't pick any of them. I love video gaming, but I'm perfectly content with my PS2 and don't see that changing anytime soon. It seems that a lot of people share my opinion as well, as that console is still #1 on the sales charts. I had a feeling that would be the case, even before the PS3 was launched.

I play on the PC at home, break out the good ol' 360 when the guys are over.

Super Fucking Nintendo, bitches.

Time to bust out with some Super Mario World, or maybe super Zelda or Super Metroid. Super Mario Kart? Yeah, why not?

Super super super super. Best vidya box ever made.

I prefer PC in all ways, but I got my Xbox360 because of "beat 'em up -games". You don't have them on PC's except with emulation and 3rd party bullshit -controllers and lots of tweaking. And it's alot more fun to play one with a friend on the sofa and from a big TV screen 🙂

And yea... But shooters aren't fun to play with in the same house/appartment because of "splitscreen". You lose all the "anticipation" and I think the controller isn't as flexible as the mouse at aiming. Strategy-games are PC only too if you ask me (Yea I know C&C3 and RA3 are on 360, but the controller...)

But yea I also hate how Microsoft asks a fee to play "online" whilst PS3 is free. I just dislike PS3 because of its "roundish" looks, high price and "superduper bluray"-quality thingy... I know it sounds fun, but I hate hifi-people that want like 7 stereos and 2 subwoofers... I mean what the fuck does a human ear even know the difference and you can't have too much volume or people get harrassed.

I have my PS3 and I am pleased with it, but, crusty old fart that I am, I think I was happiest with the Sega Genesis and the original Playstation.

I mean what the fuck does a human ear even know the difference and you can't have too much volume or people get harrassed.

It's not about volume but separation. Each individual speaker in a surround set will play different sounds. If something is behind you, it'll come from a rear speaker so that you hear it behind you.

Such is the price of progress, you know.

Things getting better in some ways.

I own both an XBOX360 + Playstation3, and enjoy both of them equally. I do have more games for the 360 but i'm always worried about it's reliability as i've already had my first console give me a red ring of death!

I like both PS3 and Wii, but since Wii usualy have many games that catches my interest, I'd go for Nintendo Wii. (P.S. It's not just mine)

I'm a PS3 man. Not for any real discernible reason. I have nothing against Microsoft or the X-Box name, but I've had every playstation so far on first day of release. I also have a wii, but that hasn't had much of a look-in recently.

As far as PC gaming is concerned, my system just isn't powerful enough to run any games (It's about 6 years old. I use it mainly for internet browsing), and I just find the idea of upgrading it every 6 Months or so to keep up with the technology to be a bit of a pain. Give me something that works out of the box and has a good few years life in it and I'm happy.

I've been enjoying my DS
Well, I have to agree. I just gotten myself a DS -a DSi, actually- today and it is a lovely little gadget. And as a matter of fact I'm browsing the forum and writing this message with it right now. ;-)

Nowadays I have a PS3, an Xbox 360, and a Wii, plus many other consoles.

I enjoy the PS3 because of it Blu-ray capabilities and it's free online play. I wish Microsoft would issue a "just kidding" message and make online gameplay free as well.
Free online was a big decision in the purchase of "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2." The same goes for "DJ Hero" too!

I like Xbox 360 for having some really great shooters, too bad I'm too lazy to go and purchase Xbox Live. LOL.

Also I love the ability to play my own music in my video games... that's a plus for the 360.

I definitely enjoy the Wii for it's innovation, and being in a league of it's own despite the lack of graphical power. Games like "The House of the Dead: Overkill, "Madworld", "De Blob," "SSBB" and "Super Mario Bros. Wii" are just some of the best reasons to have a wii in my opinion... 🙂

I like to play my NDS a lot

I also have an Xbox 360, (currently playing Blur)

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back