• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who else loves Females tickling males?

I really love F/M tickling. Moore is one of my favorite F/M artists.

Attachments

• MenInTights.jpg
    MenInTights.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Mermaid.jpg
    Mermaid.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 309
  • mermaid 2 fm.jpg
    mermaid 2 fm.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 314
I understand the fascination for putting somebody (in this case, guys) through a un-stereotypical situation. Part of tickling that I like is exploring the involuntariness of the whole matter.

Some more

A few more.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    364.9 KB · Views: 616
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 396
From Nordic Mythology, a fun group of spirits who would tickle men to death. Might be fun if it wasn't for that death part, you only get to go through that once. :scared

Attachments

• Rusalkas at play.jpg
    Rusalkas at play.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 458
Some more

Some more I found.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 623
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 252
From Nordic Mythology, a fun group of spirits who would tickle men to death. Might be fun if it wasn't for that death part, you only get to go through that once. :scared

I would be interested in more details... I've never heard of this.

I would be interested in more details... I've never heard of this.

It's referring to a Rusalka, a water spirit born from a women who died near a lake. They seduce men to get them near the water, then entangle them with their hair and drown them. Sometimes they were said to tickle said men as they drowned them.

It's referring to a Rusalka, a water spirit born from a women who died near a lake. They seduce men to get them near the water, then entangle them with their hair and drown them. Sometimes they were said to tickle said men as they drowned them.
Thanks!

Females tickling males is my favourite! These are lovely images; thanks for sharing. 😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back