• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who has it 'easier'...? Or does it matter?

Cy/MiG

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I'm not trying to start controversey, just curious as to peoples thoughts, feelings and or theories about something that crossed my mind recently.

Which sex do you think has an 'easier time' being 'accepted' as a 'Tickler/lee'; male or female?

Or does it matter?

Personally and potentially, I'm kind of inclined to think that more Females can 'get away with it' because guys are so horny they really don't care about a woman's 'kinks'.

And if nothing else, it's usually considered 'sexy' if/when a woman says 'you know what I'm in to...?'

While perhaps if a male has a liking to tickling, it can be perceived as 'perverted'...

Now granted, it can always depend on the individual person and how they present it or whatever, but I tend to think/speak in generalities.

So am I wrong, crazy or just way off here?:idunno:

And feel free to call me sexist, chauvanistic or moronic if need be.

^^ What she said. It's a lot easier to get someone to do it to you than to allow themselves to be "tortured" for the lack of another word. And yea I think guys for the reasons you mention.

Definitely women. When I tell my boyfriends about it, they think it's "cute". If a guy approached a girl and told her about it, I bet 9/10 the girl is going to be caught off guard, maybe even freaked out.

It probably has to do with the fact that men tend to be the stronger sex, and the thought of them exerting and desiring some semblance of dominance can be unnerving to a vanilla. At least, that's how I would feel if I weren't a kinkster.

And no, I don't think this is sexist at all 🙂

Easier time being accepted? I would tend to agree with those who say the girls. That is the extent of my thoughts on the matter for now. 😛

Guys no doubt because a majority of them come off as Hannibal Lecter like when they try to talk to girls so it makes em feel uncomfortable thus making it harder for normals guys like me

Who has the easier time? Females, definitely.

The question is really an extension to which gender would find it easier to approach the opposite gender (assuming heterosexuality).

Girls have it easier in all matters regarding sex. I have spoken. 🙂

Definitely women. If a guy approached a girl and told her about it, I bet 9/10 the girl is going to be caught off guard, maybe even freaked out.

i fully agree with this quote here i think if a male just came out and said hey i have thins thing going for me..bye bye girlie

Well...

If you're thinking purely in the sense of "who normally gets pursued vs. who does the pursuing", I guess you could say woman have it "easier" (if you're only quantifying it by relative chances of rejection, which you're apparently doing).

But, if you look a little deeper than "who normally asks whom", you'll probably find it's nowhere near as black and white as all that. Women have to put up with a lot of crap, especially when dealing with guys who resent them for being the ones who get pursued. It comes out in all kinds of unpleasant ways.

Just my opinion, boys.

Girls have it easier in all matters regarding sex. I have spoken. 🙂

Apart from sexual violence of course. That's one area in which men have the advantage 😀

Not that I'm speaking from experience.

Honest I'm not.

I may be an 18 year-old virgin who has never even gotten a kiss,but I'm going to somewhat ignorantly state It's a lot easier for a Deer to get shot than it is for a Hunter to shoot a Deer.

I mean the hunter has to worry about penetration,projectile accuracy,whether the load is potent enough,Is that deer worth it or can you find a better one,ect.

Sure the Hunter can shoot targets,but it's not the same.

I wish I could sit around all day drinking from a freshwater spring instead of lugging my rifle around the forest.

*the targets and spring bits aren't euphenisms,I just needed filler.

Of course:

I may be an 18 year-old virgin who has never even gotten a kiss,but I'm going to somewhat ignorantly state It's a lot easier for a Deer to get shot than it is for a Hunter to shoot a Deer.

I mean the hunter has to worry about penetration,projectile accuracy,whether the load is potent enough,Is that deer worth it or can you find a better one,ect.

Sure the Hunter can shoot targets,but it's not the same.

I wish I could sit around all day drinking from a freshwater spring instead of lugging my rifle around the forest.

*the targets and spring bits aren't euphenisms,I just needed filler.

The deer (when they're not getting shot) probably get tired of hearing the hunters whine about how hard it is to be a hunter, and not a deer... :omnomnom:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back