• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who has ticklish feet?????

My feet are very,very ticklish,too.Especially when they are warm.Sometimes i wonder how it is possible that any people don't have ticklish feet.I can't understand it

Oh My God!!!!!!!!! I think my feet are the most ticklish!!!!!!! Im in Vancouver boys!!!!!!!

If only we could organise some sort of contest... 🙁

Okay, another question for the ladies here. Are you more ticklish when barefoot, or if you're wearing tights?

As a stocking foot lover, I hope it's the latter!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s. Ticklemad, one day, sweetie, those feet will be ALL MINE!!!

SmashTV said:

Okay, another question for the ladies here. Are you more ticklish when barefoot, or if you're wearing tights?

As a stocking foot lover, I hope it's the latter!
I TOETALLY AGREE

My feet are only mildly ticklish. But it feels good when a women with nicely manicured fingernails runs her fingers all over the bottoms of both my feet at the same time.

All right, I confess, the 6' 3" guy has ticklish size 13 feet. I've been working on them to soften, and the side effect is more ticklishness. I'm more 'ler, but have seen the pleasant side of being tickled myself. And as far as Mousepawz not being ticklish there, HAH!!!!!!! I think we know better, Mighty Mite. ;-)

Smiley

MEEEEEEE

I have the most ticklish feet in the universe!!! Sure1!! LAdies who love to tickle male feet, i am a dream!!! hehe

Brad

there are no more ladies out there with ticklish feet?
i know mine are somewhat ticklish about a 6 or 7 on a scale from 1-10 but being a guy i 'd rather hear from the women.

pghtickleguy

I have ticklish feet depending on the situation. Only when I've been walking all day or I'm just out of the shower and they're softened are they ticklish but once they dry and the skin tightens, they're not as receptive except maybe just beneath my toes.

tklshskaterchik said:
My feet are pretty dang ticklish! Usually thou, I prefer to be the one tickling helpless bare soles! 😀

Hey tklshskaterchick, Who's feet have you tickled in the past? Do you have any stories? 🙂

My feet are extremely ticklish,makes me laugh hysterically even from light feathery touches, I scream,squeal if fingernails are brought into play on my soft soles 😉

My feet are absolutly, positively, unbearbacly ticklish. I cannot even brush my foot up against something when bare..or in socks...without jerking it back. I am overwhelming ticklish everyware, but..my feet take 1st place....sides next, but...feet....damn..even to udder the words "Are you ticklish?" Makes my eyes widen in terror..though I love it.

Currahee, same here, it's absolutely crazy how ticklish my feet are.. I Can't stand it to have my Feet tickled

Last edited:
Hi everyone this is my first time posting, I would have to say my feet are very ticklish. On a scale of 1 to 10 200!!!!!!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back