• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Here Has A Boot Fetish??????????

My thanks. But to answer your question, nope! I'm a goth, not a pirate wench. However, if you're willing to buy me some, I'll model 'em for ya. I'll accept a pair of these in black. :::HDS EDIT|Link removed at the request of the website owner|END EDIT:::

Do it! Buy them for her, along with full pirate regailia. I'll have fun taking pictures of her losing the outfit a bit at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say that I have a boot fetish per se, but I do have a thing for a sexy woman in equestrian rider gear. The boots certainly make the package.

i did my part in posting boots i consider super sexy...it's not my fault nerrad came in and copy catted as always.....go beat him up if you dare..if you knew how he was uh built..well..my bets are with him..:drool :stickout

THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!! STOP FUCKING AROUND AND TELL PEOPLE WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE A BOOT KINK!!!!!!!!

No. I do not. But I'd fuck anyone who looks like my wife wearing these.

😛issed😛issedCome on,everyone,no more fighting,OK???Just show me more boot shots,especially the riding ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛issed😛issed

footphantom72

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back