• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do Women paint your toes?

steph said:
Ya, some of us get it~"We want to play a game w/Sgt McClain." (heavy sighs) We have our work cut out for us, Goddesses~WHO'S IN?

XOXO

PS~Oopsie, major derail~sorry. Ladies: what color are you wearing on your toes right now and why did you pick it?

Painted Toenails

Just wanted to add my opinion on this subject. I am a male who thinks that painted toenails on a lady is much more attractive then non painted toenails. I also love painted fingernails on ladies. To me it makes the lady much more attractive. If their feet are also ticklish then that is a BIG PLUS!!!!!!

TicklesFemales

I always refer to my wife's painted toes as "delicious little gumdrops" because the polish makes them look like candy, and those toes are my favorite snack.

TicklishLurker said:
*sighs* I guess even though I keep begging you guys not to change the direction of this thread, I might as well change my name to Hans Gruber.

Hans_Gruber_Die_Hard.jpg

(Come on, someone around here MUST get the Die Hard reference.)

Talk about toe nail polish! Not me!

You know, when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was a question about why girlfriends sometimes like to paint their boyfriend's toenails.

i don't get the hans gruber reference... someone enlighten me please? and i've watched that movie several times..

o btw on vacation this past week.. i saw a female with sandals but no nail polish.. and i thought to myself, how much prettier her foot would look with some color.. eeks am i turning into a foot fetisher?

isabeau

Nope, our goddess vibe is just influencing you hon! 😛
I've ALWAYS been conscious of women's feet~I can't beleive what some people leave the house looking like. I know a few guys who hate painted toenails but it's no one I'd hang with, sorry guys, no offense. But me, I think unpolished nails look so dull, even if the feet are perfect. I'm like, damn, girl~have some pride...
XOXO

isabeau said:
o btw on vacation this past week.. i saw a female with sandals but no nail polish.. and i thought to myself, how much prettier her foot would look with some color.. eeks am i turning into a foot fetisher?

isabeau

Hey - I have a quick question for steph, or anyone else who has their nails painted 24/7. Sometimes I feel like either the polish or the polish remover is damaging my nails - any suggestions on products or other strategies to prevent this? Thanks!

Describe "damaging"?
I know nails sometimes yellow after time~lemon juice cures that or there are some fine products for it available at your local Walgreens, CVS, etc.

And make sure you're using a NON-acetone nail polish remover~the straight-up stuff is way too harsh.

XOXO

LindyHopper said:
Hey - I have a quick question for steph, or anyone else who has their nails painted 24/7. Sometimes I feel like either the polish or the polish remover is damaging my nails - any suggestions on products or other strategies to prevent this? Thanks!

polish remover

LindyHopper said:

The trick is to keep the polish on longer than just a day... constant removal is what breaks down the nail tissue and becomes damaging... use 2 coats of whatever quality product for color as long as you use a really excellent base product... non-acetone remover is best too
:justlips:

Angel_2 said:
Its a General question why do women paint your toes?

I paint them so they look nice and I feel pretty... usually wild colors with flowers and jewels on them

steph and LadyCat: thanks for the tips! 🙂 My problem has been that the upper layers of a couple of nails have cracked a little - they grow out okay, and don't hurt, but I would still like to prevent it if I can.

I will be on the lookout for some non-acetone nail polish remover. Maybe I should've guessed that the same substance I used to kill insects for high school biology might be a little harsh on my nails. 😀

LindyHopper said:
I will be on the lookout for some non-acetone nail polish remover. Maybe I should've guessed that the same substance I used to kill insects for high school biology might be a little harsh on my nails. 😀
Heh. Yes. Acetone kills insect by dehydrating them - it pulls the water out of their bodies. It also removes water and natural oils from skin. I don't imagine it does much good for any epithelial tissue.

Y'welcome~the straight up stuff works fastest but is tragic on our nails. The non-acetone is available everywhere. Don't forget to keep moisturizing as well~and yes, I mean rubbing it into your nails along with your hands.

Now, you might be one of those like some of my friends, they can only "polish up" for special events~you might be one of them? Listen to your body, or in this case, your nails~they'll tell you what they need~oo and don't forget your topcoat for protection and vitamins for nail strength~pre-natals work best, IMHO!
XOXO

LindyHopper said:
steph and LadyCat: thanks for the tips! 🙂 My problem has been that the upper layers of a couple of nails have cracked a little - they grow out okay, and don't hurt, but I would still like to prevent it if I can.

steph said:
Nope, our goddess vibe is just influencing you hon! 😛
I've ALWAYS been conscious of women's feet~I can't beleive what some people leave the house looking like. I know a few guys who hate painted toenails but it's no one I'd hang with, sorry guys, no offense. But me, I think unpolished nails look so dull, even if the feet are perfect. I'm like, damn, girl~have some pride...
XOXO

Pedicures alone are about $25 plus tip. Then sometimes the paint costs even more. By the end you can pay up to $40. And painting them myself, like I pointed out, is not an option. Not unless someone sets up a box for me like Olive Oyl had in that one Popeye cartoon where you could run one great big brush over it and a perfect coat of polish without a lot of work.

And telling me to trade pedicures with my girlfriends isn't an option either. I don't have any offline. My only offline friend died last year from Cystic Fibrosis.

It's not always a matter of not having any pride, it's a matter of not having the money or friends to do it.

Anyway, it gets messed up or chipped within seconds of me leaving anyway. So what's the point? Sure, it gives me a much needed ego boost, but in the end it's not worth it as it only takes a few steps to have it all nasty. In the end, it's more practical and better looking to have plain nails. Until someone can come up with something that lasts longer without chipping.

I once tried that thick stuff that's suppose to help hold the polish on the fingernails longer - it's like a really strong varnish that you have to sit under a special light afterwards. The next day after work (where I have to wear socks and tennies, remember) when I took off my socks, all but the paint on the big toe came off in great big chunks.

I prefer the natural look, but that's not to say that I'm knocking Steph, Izzy, or Lindy who enjoy painting their toes. As Iishieboo says, "different strokes for different folks" (hopefully that quote isn't in Bartletts yet)

Anyway, call me crazy, but red nail polish reminds me of blood on toes. And black nail polish reminds me of fungus. Not putting anybody on the spot, but it's not my bloody cup of tea. Pink is sexy on toes though, a light pink though. Kind of symbolizes the term "piggy" I guess, lol!

It's funny though, when my ex and I spent our first night together, I noticed that she wore red toenail polish when I took her socks off. She asked me if I thought her toes were pretty. I told her yes and sucked her virgin toes, but I hinted that I wasn't fond of red on toes. Now that I think back, she never wore nail polish again until after we broke up.

What I'm getting at, is that if I ever meet you ladies for a tickling session someday, you won't have to go to any trouble by sexing up your toes for me. Although if I met Steph, I think I could make an exception for her, since she does have seniority over others.

I am very sorry about your friend hon~like everything else, this just takes practice!~I'm sure mine weren't perfect at age 12 but I kept trying...You can master this! :redheart:

XOXO

TicklishLurker said:

I paint my toe nails cause its my way of adding color to my life. I dress very dull so I paint them bright colors!

I just caught this hon! :justlips:

XOXO

jersey_tickler said:
What I'm getting at, is that if I ever meet you ladies for a tickling session someday, you won't have to go to any trouble by sexing up your toes for me. Although if I met Steph, I think I could make an exception for her, since she does have seniority over others.

another thought

There are a few companies who make nail polish products for people with chemical sensitiveities -- and those seeking an alternative to harsh chemicals.

It's been a while since I've ordered anything like that (for someone else, of course). I'll see if I can track down a product name and some contact info for you.

Thers nothing like a chick with tan skin, and a bright color on there toes. I go crazy :cupid:

Even when I was a little girl I liked painting my nails. Many years later and nothing has changed. I don't do anything amazing with them, just a quick coat every time I get the chance. Light blues and pinks all the way! 😀

I agree with what a lot of the ladies have said. It makes them more attractive and noticeable. I think it's sort of the same reason why a lot of women get their fingernails painted also like me. I like the way my toes look better when they are painted. Currently, my toes are painted red right now.

:rotate:

Angel_2 said:
Its a General question why do women paint your toes?

Because they look THAT !! beautiful. Before 30" a woman can get away being "natural", after 30' cosmetics is the signature of the "sophisticated" woman, and feet are not exception.
Nature may have more or less generous with a woman, but she can always enhance her beauty.

steph said:
I am very sorry about your friend hon~like everything else, this just takes practice!~I'm sure mine weren't perfect at age 12 but I kept trying...You can master this! :redheart:

XOXO

Believe me, I've tried. My hand simply shakes too much when doing my own. I end up with more paint on my flesh then the nails. It just looks like a 3 year old did it. Doing it myself is not an option.

I'm just trying to point out that it's not a matter of not having pride. It's sometimes a matter of not having the money or friends.

TicklishLurker said:
Believe me, I've tried. My hand simply shakes too much when doing my own. I end up with more paint on my flesh then the nails. It just looks like a 3 year old did it. Doing it myself is not an option.

I'm just trying to point out that it's not a matter of not having pride. It's sometimes a matter of not having the money or friends.

now love, you know if i lived near you, i would be more than happy to paint your nails.. and vice versa.. we could have a nail painting party.. give each other pedicures and such..

isabeau

isabeau said:
now love, you know if i lived near you, i would be more than happy to paint your nails.. and vice versa.. we could have a nail painting party.. give each other pedicures and such..

isabeau

I know, I just strongly dislike feeling like I'm being stereotyped and feel the need to defend myself. The fact is I have lots of reasons I don't paint my toe nails.

1: Can't afford pedicures.

2: No friends.

3: Even when I do have the money for it because I'm ticklish the pedicurist always does a rushed, lousy job, because they're afraid of me being mad at being unintentionally tickled.

4: The polish is messed up before I walk 3 steps out the door.

5: My work requires closed toe shoes - ever drop a 20 pound art book on your foot? I have. I'm thinking about investing in some steel toed boots, or at least a pair of Doc Martins.

6: My hands shake too much when I paint them myself.

7: The only place near me that does a decent job I hate going to because the owner is a bossy know-it-all that talks me into all sorts of things I don't really want and her assistant is more pushy about me getting married then my mom. If they'd just keep their mouths shut while doing the job I wouldn't mind going. I'm there to get my feet done, not get a lecture about how I need to get married to be happy.

8: Even when I do it and wear sandles, no one notices anyway.

Yes, I know, lots of excuses. But they're all true. And I'm sure one or two of them is true of other women. So it's not a matter of no pride.

Much needed ego boost or not, most of the time it's just too much trouble to be worth doing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back