• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why don't YOU go to gatherings?

Well you know my s/o, so it should be fun, and I will finally be able to meet some people face to face, that should be interesting. :wavingguy

I will be in London for July and Aug, so pm me if there is something happening. I would like to meet some people in the city especially if they're into tickling.

Meth

Edge said:
why would I go there just to visit some people into tickling?

Er... I don't know. Maybe because tickling presumes interaction with other people? 🙂

michigalaxy said:
Er... I don't know. Maybe because tickling presumes interaction with other people? 🙂

Owned. Hard.

Can we call this thread and say that the consensus is "I don't go to gatherings because I'm poor, anti-social and/or I'd be forced to kill [X-member] if s/he turned up"?

simple. it would cost me two grand to go and have a good time..don't have that kind of cash. I had to borrow from the bank for my wheels. Sometimes wyoming can be a drag...no ticklephiles exists here.. :sowrong:

A couple reasons, really. One being that I'm far too shy for that stuff. If I can't make myself go to meetings for clubs on campus, how the heck am I gonna make it out to any sort of tickling meetup, whether it's just for coffee or for any "events"?

For another, I still live at home, and am going to college, and have very overprotective parents. If I were go say "Oh, I'm going to a gathering of people for a few days", they will want to know where, what for, who to contact to find me, and will insist I take a friend along. *Rolls her eyes*

There are other reasons, but those are the two top ones. Maybe once I move out and get used to being on my own and stuff, I might make it to a gathering in a couple of years. We'll have to see.

Too far/expensive. Plus i wouldnt know how to explain to everybody that im "going away" for a few days...

I wouldn't mind going, if I had the ways of transportation and the right cultural institution, but I don't. I don't mind though, I like you guys to have your fun and I even encourage you guys while at it.
There is a second reason too: I am young and I still have exploring to do, I first want to enjoy my carreer at college and find a decent job after a graduate, try to get myself established somewhere (away from my parents, I'm too old for that, really). 😉

Who knows, in 5 years I'd be there accompagnied with a nice girl whom I talked into our common tickling passion. I dunno, I cannot predict future.

ImNotDave said:
Too far/expensive. Plus i wouldnt know how to explain to everybody that im "going away" for a few days...

Just say that you're on a romantic vacation, perhaps lie about your location. It's not that hard. Even though, the longer I live, the less I hide my tickling passion. We're not that crazy if we aren't fixated at it and are able to enjoy other joys of life.

Of course I understand and respect your opinion.

it took me 6 years to post my pic here....i figure i`ll be at NEST by 2015 :upsidedow 😉

911 said:
Though I do plan on attending a gathering in the future I am a little nervous about being exposed. I've never met anyone with this fetish and I've never spoke about it out loud before. I also tend to be queit around strangers. But I am curious to know what that's like. :xpeepsofa

Well, I have practiced a lot of tickling with ex-gfs in my past. Some women who aren't aware of a fetish like this do get aroused by it. Often people are fetishist without them knowing.

But heck yeah, I also am curious to meet people who are tickling freaks, but not before people know me over here as well.

One thing: imagine if there were only men showing up. Hahahaha! Or 20 men and on lady. Hahahaha! Pwned!

LVTicklr said:
I'm in my early 40s and I never think with such an attitude like that,since that's the type of age group to expect at such parties,especially since many of the folks at the Vegas Footnight parties happen to be in the 20s and 30s(mainly the foot models,and some of the attending guys)and there's no such thing as age difference there,for I just throw my age out the door and get down with having fun at the party(no matter what the age is[as long ast hey're over 18]). :2poke: :cool2: :veryhappy :imouttahe

I don't mind a father figure, as long as there's MILF involved. 😉

Scared said:
Oh, grow up.

Why are males so terrified of interacting with one another? The topic includes munches; why is going out for drinks and chat with some fellows so unthinkable?

The first NEST was all men. The second added one woman. Toronto munches have been five to eight men, one woman, and a dog (male, if you're keeping track). I didn't notice the world ending at the Toronto munches, when the guys were talking to one another. No overwhelming homoerotic undertones to the Stanley Cup playoffs or pro wrestling.

So what if only men showed up? Or huge numbers of men compared to the number of women? What are you afraid would happen?

Its all about making friends,of either gender.Very nice post scared,and i'm sorry we did not talk more at NEST.I hope to see you there next year.😀

Well, if only men would show up it would be somehow a problem. Sure you can have a nice talk etc..., but it's not a comment too childish if you rethink it. You wouldn't consider it a problem if ONLY MEN would show up? You are weird...

I like to talk to fellow men, but there must be SOME INTEREST from the feminine side in meetings like these, they represent 50% of our population any way.

You should GROW some BRAINS. 😛 I neither would enjoy the fact having only male friends besides a GF. I ain't affraid of anything, I just lose interest then. It's not that I expect some tickle orgy, if that's what you think.

By the way, I won't go personal any further. Every post I made in this topic is meant in a friendly non-attacking fashion. It's very clear if you read it, to distingiush when I'm serious and when I'm joking around.

I hope everything's settled and there are no hard feelings.

You wouldn't consider it a problem if ONLY MEN would show up? You are weird...

If it had just been me,venray,kered, pokey,milagros and a bunch of other guys it would have been well worth the trip.I got to meet these guys in person,and made friendships that will last a lifetime.We had a blast just getting to really know each other.😀 Thats what NEST is really all about.Of course i enjoyed meeting so many lovely ladies such as tickleshotel,minerva,spareme,classy and to many others to name.

From what I read diversity grows with every meeting. That's a good thing, but if that weren't happening people would want to make it so it appeals to more.

I remember this forum in it's early days, and yes, I also see mentality changing over years of time. Let's say, men are less creepy on this forum than they were before (even though I'm sure some people still harrass our female members in a rude way, not in like they want to have a conversation). 😉
I was a lurker back then, but I remember people attacking F/M or M/M videos, or females getting spammed by 3 pages in a short time in the personals section (which were trolls most of the time anyway ^^)

When I first found out about gatherings I felt I was too young...I just turned 21 about 2 months ago so I'm finally at the age where I'd feel comfortable going. Living in northern IL dosn't give me the oppurtunity to go to many gatherings because not alot happens here and I'm a broke college kid without the extra cash to travel and without a car. But if there was a gathering in my area I'm pretty confident I'd attend. Also I've been in 2 serious relationships over the past 4 years so I always thought it would be a little weird attending, like cheating on my girlfriend.

Last edited:
bugman said:
Distance,expense,being able to get time off from work are issues for many...
and not to mention explaining a random flight to PA to family members. I've only traveled w/ a cancer organization. I cant think of a good story to tell em....not really.

As far as the motown parties, yeah I dont have a car, so I'd be in the mercy of anyone that I rode w/.

And then there's number one which is shyness and concern for safety me being alone and all....

Iluv2Btickled said:
and not to mention explaining a random flight to PA to family members. I've only traveled w/ a cancer organization. I cant think of a good story to tell em....not really.

As far as the motown parties, yeah I dont have a car, so I'd be in the mercy of anyone that I rode w/.

And then there's number one which is shyness and concern for safety me being alone and all....

I know what you mean my sista'!

When I went to my first gathering two years ago, it wasn't easy and I put up every reason in the world not to go. My host was a sweetie who I've described as persistant without being pushy; he knew he needed more women to come to the gathering, besides he knew I'd have fun if I just showed up. He helped me work through my fears; you should've been a fly on the wall as I was shaking at my computer screen making travel arrangements! Yes, I lied about where I was going; it really wasn't anyone's business anyway. Even after I got there I was scared; I basically fused myself to the hip of my host the entire time. You should have seen the look on my face when I first saw someone get strapped down (I have bondage issues); I think the blood ran out of my brown-skinned face!

Keeping a long story short; everyone was patient with me because they knew it was my first time. No one forced or pressured me to do anything I didin't want to. I finally gave into "lee" curiosity at the very end of the gathering; we were literally cleaning up and shutting down when it took place. So it goes to show you that it's never what you imagined it to be-it's always better.

And if I ever get to Motown; I'll stop by and pick you up! 🙂

Well, you could tell everyone....

Iluv2Btickled said:

that this big, bearded dude drove by in a tank and kidnapped you, and took you to Philadelphia, where he tickled you, introduced you to his friends who were all into tickling, and then drove you home and let you go. 😉 :xpulcy:
They'll believe that, won't they? :wowzer: :xlime:

HA! The only thing I can say to my family and friends is that I'm going to visit a friend..

Then...payment. I will have my first apartment and bills.. and not making that much money and I have NONE saved up..how in the HELLL can I afford a flight and hotel stay!?!?!? :cry1:

And kis, I'll take you up on that ride offer and I'll attach myself to you...just dont get mad if you find me following you into the bathroom afraid to be alone w/ the tickle freaks :shake: :happyfloa :happyfloa *giggle*

Iluv2Btickled said:
And kis, I'll take you up on that ride offer and I'll attach myself to you...just dont get mad if you find me following you into the bathroom afraid to be alone w/ the tickle freaks :shake: :happyfloa :happyfloa *giggle*

Well I'll be plesantly surprised if you make it to the bathroom! You sound like I was in Dallas; when I saw that woman get strapped onto the homemade bondage device, I quickly and quietly walked into the bathroom to privately hyperventilate!! My host just as quietly came to help me out; a good host keeps an eye on the newbies and is a good caregiver. My initial idea was to run down the hallway screaming (I'm prone to panic attacks at times and this was incredibly stressful), but he managed to keep me calm.

You'd need me for about an hour; so many people would be so happy to see you and spend time (not necessarily tickling) with you that you'd lose the old girl in a heartbeat! You'll be just fine!

I went to the very first Motown gathering. It was of course nerveracking, but found the people to be very nice, heck..we were all there for the same reason, it was a good experience. I haven't been able to make it back due to either not knowing about it (i was gone from here for a bit) or something happening that partickleular day, but have vowed to make the next one.. 🙂.

10 years ago I would've never imagined these gatherings would be taking place, it's pretty darn cool.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back