• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why tickling is a 'thing' for me, with a few M/F F/M F/F anecdotes

Saga of Sonja

A common question here is ‘what do you like about tickling’. I normally answer with a sentence or two, but have decided to try and get my thoughts down properly and share them. I’m partly also prompted to do this as I did recently tell one of my best friends that tickling was a kink for me whilst we were talking about fetishes. She told me she hates being tickled and can’t imagine why I’d like it (not in a judgy way, she’s into equally weird shit). So this is kind of my explanation and will probably be a bit stream-of-consciousy, but hey.

So I like tickling. I guess that’s pretty obvious, I’m here after all, and if you’ve read my fiction stories here you’ll have seen I’ve spent hours coming up with, and writing, imaginary scenarios about something that most people rarely give a thought to.

That it’s often not thought about by the majority has kinda always been strange to me. People reacting wildly and laughing from simple sensations is such a strange human quirk that I find it surprising how overlooked it is. A stroke or a poke in the right area can completely break someone’s composure. I’ve always found it hard to resist light scratching someone’s bare foot if it’s exposed, or wiggling my fingers in someone’s armpit if they’re stretching. The results are funny, and they’re cute, and I don’t understand why those mischievous thoughts don’t cross more people’s minds.

Perhaps it is because I’m so extremely ticklish myself that I am more aware of it. I’ve been ticklish and been tickled by various by people as long as I can remember. I’ve always had that awareness that whatever my mood, someone trapping my foot and scratching my sole with a single finger is enough to make me lose all self control, thrash like I’m possessed, and just laugh my head off. The involuntary nature of it all, the ridiculousness of it, is something I’ve long thought about. Indeed, one of my earliest recalled dreams is of being stuck in a wall, only my feet sticking out, and the fear being that anyone could take my shoes off and tickle my feet, and I’d be helpless to stop them. The dream didn’t feature that, but clearly my psyche had some horrified awareness of how effective tickling was on me to throw me out of control.

The idea of tickling being a ridiculous way of bringing someone down and causing mild chaos and embarrassment has always stayed with me. I do MMA, and like to view myself as someone strong and a somewhat tough opponent. But being aware of my own ticklishness, I get the thought- both terrifying and exciting simultaneously- that if an opponent started tickling me, I’d crumble, even if I am far stronger or more skilled than them. The sort of embarrassment of being ticklish, of being forced to react against your will, the potential voyeurism of onlookers, really does provide that weird buzz of both horror and excitement. I’d never happened to me with an MMA opponent or session, but it’s through MMA I met my boyfriend, and he does privately tease me about exploiting my weakness at the club sometimes, knowing how much I’d both hate the idea but also get a little aroused by it.

That’s the other thing that makes tickling so fun as a kink. The strong flirting aspect. A way to touch people, get reactions, see their responses, demonstrate you know that they’re sensitive, and vice-versa. Provoking someone into tickling you, them touching your own sensitive areas and having goosebumps drawn. I’m a very physical person, and touch is very important with me, with both partners and platonic friends, and tickling has always been a way to initiate that in a somewhat natural sense.
Indeed, having a partner who knows how stupidly ticklish you are always creates a sense of nervousness, on edge, excitement at all times. I know if I walk in a crop top, or something sleeveless, or rest my bare feet on something accessible, that there’s a good chance I’ll get surprise attacked. I might not, but I might, and the unpredictability is immensely exciting.

Of course, the follow on, especially when between partners, is the whole sexual dimension to it. Encountering this part of tickling was kinda the whole “oh, I might be into this” awakening of this as a kink for me. Light flirty tickling can lead to heavier tickling, and that can lead to all sorts. My boyfriend and I are very competitive with each other (again, met at MMA), and I can sometimes overpower him with moves, but I’m also way more ticklish, and with him being a lot stronger, it’s not rare for him to pin me down, holding my arms above my head with just one of his, whilst his free hands explores my stomach or ribs or armpits. Any sense of that tough MMA girl he first met quickly goes, but I find the whole loss of control and forced laughter an amazing form of stress relief (despite the threats I might give him during it). My mental health is often up and down, but having the crap tickled out of me genuinely does often help at times. I guess mental health is partly affected by this sense of certain things being outside your control, but being helpless and tickled almost inverts that, that you’re free from having to make choices as it’s not really up to you when the tickling stops, and your mind is taken away from everything as all you think about is the endless laughter spewing from your lungs and throat.

The follow on from this is that tickling as flirting, with hands going around exploring, can be amazing foreplay and lead to sex. Being really ticklish in my erogenous zones always makes tickling often inevitable in sex, whether I want it to or not. The edges of my nipples are ticklish, and that of course gets me horny and more sensitive when tickled there. The undersides of my boobs are also very sensitive. Being topless and stimulated there, being forced to laugh whilst getting more aroused, well it begins to create an association between the two. Likewise, I can get really ticklish between my legs, in certain spots (it can vary if it tickles or not, I’m not sure why it sometimes does and sometimes doesn’t), but oral stimulation can be especially bad, making me laugh whilst being horny as hell and inadvertently try to crush the other person’s head between my thighs. I’m lucky my boyfriend finds it cute/hot that I can be so ticklish there, but I’ve always experienced the otherside of the person getting annoyed that I’m just laughing during oral. I love flipping the whole control, teasing sexual dynamic too. My boyfriend isn’t remotely as ticklish as I am (annoyingly), but is cock is very sensitive. There’s something so sexy about the occasions of having him tied up, lightly tickling his shaft, and making him squirm and giggle, whilst getting aroused, with the hornier he gets the more skin there is to tickle and the more ticklish he becomes. He often can’t stand it, and making him beg of course is hugely arousing for me (he’s honestly really hot and I’m punching above my weight- he’s also a lot taller than me, and so the whole power dynamics here of making this dreamy, buff guy beg does so much for me). He’s more ticklish generally if blindfolded and can’t see it coming, and his worst spot is probably his stomach, and one of my favorite forms of teasing is to tickle his belly with one hand and pumping him with the other, making him laugh and plead by saying my name over and over.

I guess it is the abrupt loss of control from tickling that is the main thing for me then. I do sometimes look at people on the street and other places, people who look stressed, or moody, and wonder if they’re ticklish. I’ll see a huge buff guy at the gym and just think “I wonder how he’d react if he was having his feet tickled,” and similar.

One final reason that comes to mind for why it’s an interest for me is it can just generally be a funny way to torture people. I’d never hurt my sister, but she’s really ticklish and I’d sure as hell exploit that to get something from her or one up her. There’s no pain, there’s no harm, but you can get people to say or do anything. It can change dynamics between people, me and my younger sister against each other has been the main example in my life. The most standout example here is probably me and my sister ganging up on our very precocious, uptight, full-of-herself cousin, and she turned out to be very ticklish.

Once again I’ve written far more than I intended to the simple question I get asked of “Why do you like tickling?”. Sorry if this is boring and a bit unstructured, it really is just me getting my thoughts down as they come to me!

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back